Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:17:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Vs Trading  (Read 18114 times)
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:45:56 PM

I will still go for bounty than trading.  Bounty give me much enough time I must say than what I see on trading which I have to spend every minute of my time monitoring. But trading is more lucrative
if like you now i think you can get nothing from bounty except you join in translator or media campaign, and i think for what you in crypto when you not invest, trading more better than bounty

Bounty is a good thing for earnings even when the market is red, translate is the type of bounty with the highest and not tiring payments such as social media bounties that are usually daily or weekly.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Denongels

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:15:48 PM

Trading in my opinion is better than bounty the difference is if our trading certainly has to have a small amount of capital while our bounty only needs to be a member at bitcointalk and at least have rank jr.member to start the signature campaign / social media campaign and there are certainly many choosing to take part in the bounty but the current bounty is not good because the income generated by hunters has been pretty much reduced lately

rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:22:16 PM

Bounty and trading are two different things in different sector. On bounty, you can earn some money by doing some task but on the trading you should have enough knowledge and experience also. In this case, a good amount of capital is needed.
If it's about which one is profitable than it's comparable since both bounty hunter and trader are doing their job to earn profit. I can't say which is better in terms of profit, but I will say become trader is more feasible than become a bounty hunter in terms of working. If you become bounty hunter, your loss might be caused from some factors (can be you, campaign manager, or a project team) and anyone can blame each other for the loss, meanwhile If you become a trader, your loss would always be your own fault.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:26:33 PM

I think both bounty and trading are profitable for us. But for me bounty is better than trading. Cause trading is very risky and we need to make investment  to start trading and bounty is a best to get income without investment.
anggracoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

freelanex.io

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:32:57 PM

I started with a bounty and became comfortable doing this work until the situation was urgent to look for other opportunities namely trade. Although the bounty is not as profitable as it once was, I still focus on doing it because nobody knows about the future, the important thing is to work rather than complain. Besides that, the time taken for bounty is not too much, different from trading which takes a lot of time.

beehimneff

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:41:33 PM

In my opinion, now on the contrary it is becoming more profitable to participate in bounty campaigns than in 2018, because the cryptocurrency market is beginning to revive and the price of the cryptocurrency has gone up. Cool
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:41:41 PM

I started with both the trade and the bounty always running just like that often in his free time bounty campaign and while trading if I wanted a week only 3x.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:04:16 PM

I also think like that, eventually people will start thinking that the gift is not as profitable as it used to be and slowly begins to leave it. But even so the success of the gift will depend on market conditions as well, as the market continues to be green and altcoin on the market begins to rise, the ICO of the issuance appears more and more.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:12:46 PM

In my opinion, now on the contrary it is becoming more profitable to participate in bounty campaigns than in 2018, because the cryptocurrency market is beginning to revive and the price of the cryptocurrency has gone up. Cool
Does it means that you'll be preferred into Bounty than of trading? I'll do trading, not really profitable in doing bounties today.  Trading will give a big chances to gain but not in bounty. It makes me very disappointed for my past Bounty participation which I've only have token but not enough to compensate those days of promoting their project.  It become worthless and turn into shit coins, nothing to do but to accept it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Irviyandi

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:37:50 PM

We cannot guarantee that the bounty is no longer profitable because many of my friends have already made big profits this year, but if you are more proficient at trading, you better switch to trading instead of staying in a bounty that you think is not profitable anymore

JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:06:53 PM

thats right, most of bounty hunters start trading this year, because bounty companies stop pay salary and need to serach some work more
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:10:13 PM

bounty and trading now give good and maximum results. now I see if both of them become idols for many people and that could be one of the best moments to remain in cryptocurrency.

Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:24:42 PM

We cannot guarantee that the bounty is no longer profitable because many of my friends have already made big profits this year, but if you are more proficient at trading, you better switch to trading instead of staying in a bounty that you think is not profitable anymore
yes, most Bounty does not produce but there are some who pay participants with coins that are quite valuable so the conclusion is how we choose it.
if we are engaged then we can get very large results from the Bounty.

H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:28:43 PM

bounty and trading now give good and maximum results. now I see if both of them become idols for many people and that could be one of the best moments to remain in cryptocurrency.
if i were you i will not choose bounty because bounty is not an easy job, it takes a very long time before we can have profit and sometimes we dont even have any money at all no matter how hard we tried, in the other hand, trading help us improve trading skill so we can have more experiences to trade in the future and we can control the amount of money we trade, not just loss them all.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:29:37 PM

2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.

Of course, people flock to bounty because it's easy to do and give you free money. When the free money here anymore, more people will give up and stop doing it, at least in bear market this happening.

So it's better if you relied on yourself rather than the other (bounty), in this case, it's trading, at least in trading you know what will you get.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 07:39:49 PM

Well, if you gather a few funds, it will be more worth it to invest in a profitable coin and earn some money than just relying totally on only bounties. Most bounties are not as profitable as they used to be in the past.

novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:43:43 PM

2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.

If you have social media accounts with large follower base or a good writer, then maybe you can use the skills to earn from bounty otherwise, you have to learn trading consciously for daily profits no matter how small

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Baihaki Khaizan

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:53:29 PM

maybe in my opinion people are too saturated with the present situation and many are turning to trade, but I see there are still many people who depend on their gift projects. I think this anxiety will end soon and the crypto market is stretching again
Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:54:56 PM

Nothing bothers me to engage in trade, investment and bounty campaigns at the same time. I manage to do everything, so I do not need to choose. All this allows me to diversify my earnings and reduce the risks of loss.
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 08:57:49 PM

look at a project, if it looks promising, has good bounty, than you should enter bounty, and regarding trading, trading cryptos has a great potential risk, it is better to gambling if you are a beginner, maybe you could win something, if you are experience enough, i would suggest shares and stock exchange, if you have enough experience to trade crypto, you would not ask that like this in the forum
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: