Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:03:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Vs Trading  (Read 18116 times)
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:27:32 AM

2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.

Indeed, doing bounty activities will not be profitable anymore because many ICOs didn't pay the reward to the hunters.
Or they paid, but the token value is very far from the ICO price.
Trading is more real than bounties, because you can immediately get your profit if you gaining, not like bounty token which you must hold and waiting for better price in the market.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MECH100

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:11:46 AM

for me the trade is very complicated. I get my tokens for bounty and keep them for better times. In trade, I always lose, so I try to keep aside
lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:46:35 AM

Bounty does not bring more profit than trade, because in 2018-2019 the number of scammers has increased, and bountists get tokens that do not end up worth anything, so the only way to survive is to combine trade and bounty
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:50:23 AM

Of course, bounty nowadays doesn't get a lot of payments as the 2 years back where bounty was giving away so many dollars.
BurstBurst

Activity: 494
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:54:27 AM

The bounty is more profitable especially if the altcoins are legit and large and the longterm is huge and if there is a potential and a good project then you will be profitable or be earned in the bounty especially when it was just before this forum there are plenty of bounty is legit and big fees and few bounty scams but now it's very difficult to choose a bounty that will be bounty because there are so many bounty and pure scams and few legit so it's hard now to join the bounty because of the size risky trading is profitable, especially if you are good at trading altcoins and yet do not lose the risky trading and you still have to be careful.
skivrmt

Activity: 994
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:55:56 AM

for me the trade is very complicated. I get my tokens for bounty and keep them for better times. In trade, I always lose, so I try to keep aside
That's because trading is much more complicated activity than bounty campaigns. Bounty campaigns is more about monotonous work but trading is about permanent education, observation and making investment desicions.
Greeno Force
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:59:35 AM

Bounty hunters are bad traders.  Their goal is to earn faster than money and get out of the project, which is why this is the situation with projects.  I believe that this can be corrected by giving the project tokens a bit later to the listing on the stock exchange, and doing it gradually, in parts.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:04:19 AM

Bounty hunters are bad traders.  Their goal is to earn faster than money and get out of the project, which is why this is the situation with projects.  I believe that this can be corrected by giving the project tokens a bit later to the listing on the stock exchange, and doing it gradually, in parts.

you have reason speaking that mostly hunters are bad traders. Most of us just dump their coins in the first day of distribution. As a result they drop their tokens for much less and the price looks really bad, but they don't care.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:39:06 AM

Bounty and trading are good and fun things, I combine both because I also like bounty and start trading almost a year ago, hope the market will rising and will easy to make profit.

Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:48:23 AM

hah. stupid bounty hunter does not feel dollar in he's pocket. so he need to lose last money by tradig on exchanges) do not be like stupid bounty hunter.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:59:37 AM

none of them.

we as a small investor dont know when price's edge. because of that we make loss when trading.
last year none of bounty campaign bring money to participants.

so best is hodling.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 12:21:30 PM

I think trading is more profitable than working on bounty hunting, i believe that bounty hunting this time is not profitable some ico has really become afected from a very huge dip. Some projects are cancelled and some really didnt reach there soft cap and the bounty hunter didnt get thier payment because softcap is not reach. I believe that trading is a good way to earn profit this time due to the continueous growing or maybe rising of market.
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 12:37:48 PM

Bounty somehow can still be profitable with the legitimate projects.
But if we're going to count all of them, for obvious reasons, not all of them are worth it.
Trading is applicable but not every bounty hunter is willing to take risk that trading brings.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Kezacky

Activity: 743

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:00:55 PM

it's not too bad than not trying it at all? even I experienced the same thing as you in taking part in trade. it's just that I always focus on a number of altcoins in trading so I can cover losses on altcoins that do not have price developments in the exchange.

Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:20:06 PM

it's not too bad than not trying it at all? even I experienced the same thing as you in taking part in trade. it's just that I always focus on a number of altcoins in trading so I can cover losses on altcoins that do not have price developments in the exchange.

As long as it's profitable, of course it's better to try everything, bounty and trading has been proven to make many people earn income like work so I also recommend doing both.
Firunner

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 01:26:41 PM

Hello guys,

Bounties are safe, when done with us Wink They're also a great way to hone your skills and understand more the crypto space. We host quizzes which are fun and friendly competitions! Check this out, I'm sure you'll find it interesting.

🚨 More giveaways coming. And this time, you won't believe it... You'll have an opportunity to win tokens of an IEO! 🚨

👊 This is the first quiz for an IEO in the history of crypto and we are very honored to pioneer it and get to claim this milestone! You know we bring you the best.

🔥🔥 Evedo Quiz on Saturday 4th of May 🔥🔥

ℹ️ Evedo is a blockchain based platform, consisting of B2B & B2C Marketplaces. It unifies all businesses and participants involved in organizing events. Their aim is to build a marketplace and a true ecosystem that will help the $850+ Billion event industry grow by connecting all parties without unnecessary middlemen.

🚀 When you think about how hard it is to organize an event with so many parties involved: ground planning for permits, booking agents, artist management, stage construction, stage lighting, electricity, beverage companies, emergency services and security services just to name a few... Then you begin to understand why Evedo can help smooth out this strenuous process 😉

💰 Research the project and compete to win 1 ETH worth of tokens per question!

✅ There will be between 5 and 8 questions. The best answers will be selected by the team.

🌐 Evedo's website (https://www.evedo.co/) 🌐 

💬 Join their Telegram group (https://t.me/evedoco) to learn more about the project.

🕑 The quiz will start in GAINS Quizzes (https://t.me/GainsQuizzes) Saturday the 4th of May at 18h UTC+2.

😎 Do your research 📚 and see you there for a fun event! May the best win 🏆

🔹Another day, another opportunity to win hundreds of dollars worth of tokens with GAINS.

This is all real, no scam. We've been thriving with our amazing community for nearly a year and a half now. Come check it out.
Main channels:
Telegram Community - https://t.me/GainsChat
Telegram Announcements - https://t.me/GainsANN
Telegram Quizzes - https://t.me/GainsQuizzes
Twitter - https://twitter.com/GainsAssociates
Discord - Discord - https://discord.gg/WebCxR3
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:38:56 PM

Both are good, but I don't have the capital so it's just a bounty, in my opinion bounty presence has become a promising thing, I've heard someone can earn around $ 5,000 in 3 months, even I need a year to get $ 5,000.
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 01:55:51 PM

2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.
By comparing 2017 vs 2018 or 2017 vs 2019 for the bounty it's really not good for a bounty hunter. So, I think you are right about this. But maybe it happened for the market situation. So, it would be okay within the next year.

Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:09:55 PM

Both trading and bounty is the way how to earn money easy and always have profitable if we know how to earn, but bounty campaign is the best way how to earn money without invest first.

Exactly, it has been proven that bounty and trading is a profitable thing, if someone complains because they don't get paid from the bounty then this is reasonable because many projects fail and we don't spend money.
nikogluttonym

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:30:53 PM

I went to the trade because the bounty is now a waste of veremeni. People no longer invest in ICO, people’s trust is undermined, a lot of ICO fraud.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: