Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:04:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Vs Trading  (Read 18128 times)
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 10:43:36 AM

yes right, now it's hard to get big profits from the bounty because many projects that are not successful there are some that are successful but they ignore the bounty participants, the most important thing is to choose the project before joining the bounty.

angrybird3591

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:04:23 AM

I often combine bonuses and transactions. I have often traded with tokens earned in bonuses. Now the bounty hunter has less because the profit from the bonus is not great.
vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:57:44 AM

I often combine bonuses and transactions. I have often traded with tokens earned in bonuses. Now the bounty hunter has less because the profit from the bonus is not great.
Previously, I also combined bounty and trading , but now bounty do not pay anything , only a penny , and this has to learn to trade to earn good money !
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:03:37 PM

I prefer to do both of it right now, bounty still can be profitable and I'm agree that with bull run it should become more profitable. At the same time I prefer to do day trading with my free time coz bounty takes not much time.
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:04:59 PM

Previously, I also combined bounty and trading , but now bounty do not pay anything , only a penny , and this has to learn to trade to earn good money !
Learn to find good bounty that pay real coins that are traded on exchanges. Now there are several similar projects on the forum: these are Veil and Gexan. Participation in both is very promising for participants and can bring substantial profits!

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
Bohdan Rabeha
Copper Member

Activity: 377
Merit: 0

I'm from #GenerationB

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 02:59:10 PM

2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.
We need adapt to changes. For example i have clearly decided in the next few years to deal with these two areas. I do not have any priorities between these two directions. But in my opinion, these two directions need to be developed every day. Why? Because crypto market changes. Remember the past years. Bounty hunters left the market in 2018 because of reduced revenues and now there are more temporary startups. But who has patience will always earn.

I see bounty hunters in the future by experts in smm, youtube and analysts startups. They will make good money but they will be even less than today.

lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:36:36 PM

2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.

Bounty and Trading as We all know are both profitable, but their difference was that in bounty as time goes by it become tiring for the bounty hunters. Unlike in Trading, once you become an expert in it, even without joining in any bounty project, it will be fine for you because, you know to yourself that you could get a good profit in trading daily.
seemedb

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:28:18 AM

2019 has been a yr with merged sense of touch representing crypto aficionado. A plenty of charity huntswomen get instantly lashed above to trading, as premium is long bankable. Any that get composed the cardinal (both charitableness and trading), patch large part are yet into liberality, disdain not existence bankable.I visualize that in cardinal to iii age to this age, the natives of humans on philanthropy desire decrease drastically, as it desire no long be bankable as it victimized to be.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:47:58 AM

Bounty and Trading as We all know are both profitable, but their difference was that in bounty as time goes by it become tiring for the bounty hunters. Unlike in Trading, once you become an expert in it, even without joining in any bounty project, it will be fine for you because, you know to yourself that you could get a good profit in trading daily.
True and bounty also not stable. Not all bounty always profitable, sometimes when you are unlucky, you can get only a few bucks from 2 months works. On the other hand, trading is good even if you only get 1% profit daily is already good. Especially if you have a big amount for trading.
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 06:07:16 AM

I don't know about you but I choose to stick to bounty for now until I get to learn much about trading. Trading needs full concentration whereby no divided attention and also you need to know exactly what you are doing in other not to loose money

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:35:28 AM

I don't know about you but I choose to stick to bounty for now until I get to learn much about trading. Trading needs full concentration whereby no divided attention and also you need to know exactly what you are doing in other not to loose money
yeah, indeed for some people prefer bounty rather than trading because it's safer and won't make our money lost. i also prefer bounty, but i also don't want to do just one thing.

sometimes i also trade, so far the results are quite good. indeed sometimes it makes me headache and loses some of my money. but it increasingly encouraged me to continue learning and to train me to always be patient. we must dare to take further steps to be able to get maximum results.

wenwen

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:00:32 PM

In order to participate in bounty programs do not need any special knowledge and practice. But for this you will get a reward or not get 50/50. At best, you can get a large number of coins that can be traded. I believe that bounty hunters are good traders in the future.
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 05:36:34 PM

In order to participate in bounty programs do not need any special knowledge and practice. But for this you will get a reward or not get 50/50. At best, you can get a large number of coins that can be traded. I believe that bounty hunters are good traders in the future.
Bounty and trade in such an unstable market can not be compared by success. I am sure that trading should be trained for at least 1 year.

leetcoiner

Activity: 1056

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:40:17 PM

I think that this is not about money.  And the fact is that everyone must choose what he wants to do.  Bounty companies are easier, but there are disadvantages to this small profit and there are many companies that can cheat and not pay.  But to trade you need to be able to do it and you need to lose a lot in order to learn how to do it well.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:50:52 PM

I think that this is not about money.  And the fact is that everyone must choose what he wants to do.  Bounty companies are easier, but there are disadvantages to this small profit and there are many companies that can cheat and not pay.  But to trade you need to be able to do it and you need to lose a lot in order to learn how to do it well.
I agree.  I want to complement you.  It is important not only what you want to do and also if you have experience in this or that business, but also if you have important savings.  If there is, then you can trade and if not, then bounty.
Moore234
Copper Member

Activity: 547

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:24:07 PM

Both are at risks. Bounty and trading. We cant be an expert at everything,  we lose in both . Some bounties ends to be profitable,  so some trading. But bounties has its own low risks comparing to trading. I would prefer bounty to trading.
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:31:49 PM

That's right. Bounty does not bring such income as before, but a large number of people still participate in them. Perhaps from despair. But I think that if you participate in the bounty and in parallel to study trading, it's a good strategy.
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:56:48 PM

It's all a matter of choice and speciality. Some people are very good traders so they don't have many challenges benefiting from trading activities. Although we are in difficult times in terms of bounty hunting, some people are still earning from lucrative projects. Either ways, trading would always be part of the world of cryptocurrencies.
IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 08:12:01 PM

That's right. Bounty does not bring such income as before, but a large number of people still participate in them. Perhaps from despair. But I think that if you participate in the bounty and in parallel to study trading, it's a good strategy.
I agree.  Bounty is not the same as before.  But people need to live for something.  I think this is just the last thing to do here is bounty.  Because not everyone can trade.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 08:12:32 PM

I think this will happen much earlier, because bounty already brings little profits, also projects all less allocate money on bounty.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: