Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:32:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Vs Trading  (Read 18128 times)
Nezerlan

Activity: 214
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:42:33 PM

2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is no longer profitable.
Some have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.

I have also switched to trading because of the bounty scams getting too much. Devs are tricking hunters into doing marketing for them, then they change their minds at the end of the token sale and lock rewards meant to be paid hunters after several months of work. Its not worth it. All that time spent will be used to pick out good coins for trading in my opinion

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
franciscoDC

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:13:46 PM

For me i used to do both because bounty is like an apart time job,and its free so i can get extra income for trading and investing,but now many of those bounty now are turning into scam and also if there have a successful project the allocation is too much low but i still do it even if it was.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:17:51 PM

for me, i used to join bounty first and after i sold my reward, i   do trading some of my tokens. sometime i do  market to market buying and selling. for making a arbitrage moves.
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:30:36 PM

If you want to make profit and earn more cryptocurrencies, you should try to both at the same time.

Trading is not easy but if you make it completely you can earn lots of money.
Bounty is simple actually but you should try harder and harder if you want to earn more.

I waste my crypto-time %70 trading %30 bounties. So you may think about your crypto-time yourself.

I have done both trading and bounty. Trading is indeed difficult.
It takes skill and experience. But if you already know the key, doing trading will  get a big profit.
farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:37:30 PM

To argue about what is better to do for a long time. First of all, much depends on the person. Many novice traders often lose money. Bounty hunters only lose their time.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
QCT

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:40:06 PM

Well last two years the feeling were really mixed for the crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is no longer profitable.
It started near a year ago and not bounty are totall sh*t. That's about nothing. I don't think that it's a good way to combine it. Better to put all the attention and forces into trading.
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:41:31 PM

Doing both will be a good idea. Get your capital on trading from the profits of your bounty. Its much easier to gamble thinking you don't use most straight from your pocket.
hey i a gree with you man.
why people is so hard think how will they choose trading or bounty hunting, why not both.
you can make your in come in bounty and next you can start trading.
this is the true of bounty hunter i think.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:52:17 PM

Doing both will be a good idea. Get your capital on trading from the profits of your bounty. Its much easier to gamble thinking you don't use most straight from your pocket.
hey i a gree with you man.
why people is so hard think how will they choose trading or bounty hunting, why not both.
you can make your in come in bounty and next you can start trading.
this is the true of bounty hunter i think.
I dont think that we can compare bounties and trading in the first place! Bounties are like some mini jobs where you can earn some tokens, you dont risk anything, you just collect tokens in various ways. Trading is risky thing to do if you are newbie, and you dont know nothing about it, basically you risk to lose everything you have, thus for trading you need starting capital, for bounties you just need wallet.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
anggi

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:18:50 PM

To argue about what is better to do for a long time. First of all, much depends on the person. Many novice traders often lose money. Bounty hunters only lose their time.
well, it all depends on the user's view. some people use both, and some people use one of them. for now, I only use bounties, which only bet on time, and hard thinking. however, traders are also quite a lot of users for those who really like risk.
masyveonk

Activity: 346

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:29:22 PM

yeah in the current situation there is small bounty is paying.
But, in the next year the bounty maybe can rise again.
It is not a fact that the bounty will pay a lot again in the future, but trading has always brought good profits to people.

Andthis

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:16:50 AM

it's deed bottom age later age, i personnaly trading equitable instantly, espicially later a immense non-fulfilment from a charitableness that i was definitely watching to move 1000$ or many, on the other hand at the change it was a cataclysm, i got 15$, and it was the just favourable philanthropy at that age, trading is excavation away representing me equitable instantly, allows to ambition that philanthropy in the approach forthcoming would be great anew.
Marilis

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:56:30 AM

Philanthropy take any thwarting latterly. Various plan try to aside their tokensales representing an various time, any get concentrated any cash to vanish without a analyze. Role of the scheme, having amassed generosity tracker coins, cannot record on big crypto converts, as of which the coins lessen. Each these conditions lead-in to an effluence of those who wishing to join in in premium operations. It is already extremely broad how even the amount of charity nimrods has reduced, it is sufficiency to survey the spreadsheets of ICO design.
Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 12:29:30 PM

Crypto growth has begun to show signs of revival like in previous years, meaning that bounty hunters have begun to return to active even though many have already switched to trade. This shows that the percentage of bounties is still large and I am sure that two more years will be like 2016.

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
kleshovab7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 02:46:11 PM

Its jolly confident that the cause ass this was it is many bankable in trading than connection generosity crusades. Exactly as trading is a confident profits. Nevertheless, connection liberality efforts doesn't need individual to get a in arrears assets to be capable to gain, you aloof get to achieve any exercise over the cause, patch trading ask for a assets.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:17:29 PM

The crypto space also experiences evolution, which means that, for us to succeed, we must also grow or change along with it as it changes or as new things unfold.
Gone are the days that bounty was very profitable. As a matter of fact, millionaires in large numbers were made through bounty, but now, the trend has moved to trading.
Those who are tired and fed up with bounty have decided to start trading and those that cannot trade, but tired of bounty, have finally quitted.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:28:14 PM

Do not compare trade with hunting. I think if you are an experienced trader. It is easy for you to make money in this market. And working hunters you do not know whether you can get any profit. This is an obvious fact.

pics4crypto

Activity: 491

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:42:36 PM

I think it all depends on your desire. If you want to engage in trade. And you like it, then it is very profitable in advance, but if you have a little time and you want to have additional income, then yes you can sit on the Bounty.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
suryapro

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:03:23 PM

Whatever will be done, whether taking part in a campaign program or trying your luck in trading is the same. the important thing is to be able to benefit from the hard work that has been done when participating in the campaign program or when conducting trade transactions.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 06:05:03 PM

Now the market has gone up. So I think that the more popular trade will become again, because right now it is very important not to miss the moment for investment so that later it would be nice to withdraw your money

prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 06:36:32 PM

Now the market has gone up. So I think that the more popular trade will become again, because right now it is very important not to miss the moment for investment so that later it would be nice to withdraw your money
Definitely, this year's trade is more profitable than the work on the Bounty campaigns. The bounty campaign is paying very little now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: