Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:14:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin Ҩ Halves Daily Ҩ 48 Seconds for FULL CONFIRMATION  (Read 89978 times)
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:06:13 AM

I think it's more of a LTC market coin

THIS ^
fsonex

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:06:38 AM

For whoever is dumping 30 million at 1 satoshi:

LOL...great meme....I thought the same thing...this coin hasn't even gotten started yet...what a waste.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:08:23 AM

hi everymember in community

do not dump this coin under  5 satoshi, if you want this coin have a big future.

if you dump this coin at 1 satoshi, then people even can not give any buy order!!!

and you will just kill this coin.

really hope every people can realise this, thank you very much.

Smiley

provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:11:09 AM

and five days later, you will find it's very hard to mine this coin, so cherish your first day mining fruit!

do not sell them to nothing....
worth

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:12:01 AM

do not dump this coin under  5 satoshi, if you want this coin have a big future.

if you dump this coin at 1 satoshi, then people even can not give any buy order!!!

Smiley

THIS. 

Stop being short-sighted.

We miners control the entire supply right now, so why deliberately shoot yourself in the foot by *forcing* people to buy at the lowest possible price? Don't need to be greedy about it either, but seriously.  Roll Eyes
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:15:56 AM

if you want to dump this coin, dump it after 5 days later, then you will find you can get more.....

Smiley

for yourself and for the community, and do not just kill this so fast coin!!!

it's really a very fast coin.
Carpe Diem Coin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:19:28 AM

if you want to dump this coin, dump it after 5 days later, then you will find you can get more.....

Smiley

I think people are forgetting how fast it will halve rewards. In just a few weeks it will be only a few thousand per block
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:22:29 AM

Smiley

THIS. 

Stop being short-sighted.

We miners control the entire supply right now, so why deliberately shoot yourself in the foot by *forcing* people to buy at the lowest possible price? Don't need to be greedy about it either, but seriously.  Roll Eyes

yeah i agree with, so every miner in this community can you just cancel the sell order under 5 satoshi, then you will find more buy oder will appear, haha just a advice, you have your coin and you make your choice!
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:24:47 AM

Smiley

I think people are forgetting how fast it will halve rewards. In just a few weeks it will be only a few thousand per block

yeah first day  miner just want to dump their lucky mining fruit.

haha they do not realise carper dime coin will halves everyday. after 10 days , everyblock reward is just 1million/2^10=1million/1024=976 CDC/ block
chiznitz

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 01:25:14 AM

hello all,

I would like to announce the release of CarpeDiem on CryptoALTeX, LLC, www.cryptoaltex.com   Many of you may have already used our services for other coins, we opened three weeks ago with BlackCoin and received over 130BTC volume within the first 48 hours along with 1200 user registrations.  We have made even more system improvements since then and hope you place us on your list of trusted exchanges.

Happy Trading!!

Chiznitz

Cool!  Just submitted my first small sell order for 10 satoshi.  

Guys, remember not to sell too low!

EDIT:   
Chiznitz,  a suggestion:  you wisely use 2FA for login, etc. -- on the login page you might want to add a line saying "check your email for the code" or "check your phone for the text with the authentication code" or something similar just to clarify things since all it says now is "enter code" without saying what code you're talking about. 
I thought it was looking for a captcha for a second and started to check and see if NoScript was hiding the captcha image before I realized it was asking for a 2FA code. Not a big issue for most people, but some might not realize what you're asking for.

haha sometimes we overlook the simple things, Yes I agree we'll try and get something up soon to let users know.  We hope to add authy and google authenticator for login and also for withdrawals so we can remove the email spam for authenticating withdraw Smiley

Sorry about not having LTC markets yet, its on our list, its just a really long list Smiley

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
Mimon

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:28:17 AM

i love this coin so much,  Grin Grin
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:31:16 AM

we are really a great community, now we do not have any sell order under 5 satoshi!!!
Carpe Diem Coin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:32:29 AM

we are really a great community, now we do not have any sell order under 5 satoshi!!!

Wow. I'm impressed

You guys have been great to everyone, including new people finding this thread for the first time. I wish I could express how appreciative we are for all of you, both individually and as a group
worth

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:33:00 AM

Chiznitz,  a suggestion:  you wisely use 2FA for login, etc. -- on the login page you might want to add a line saying "check your email for the code" or "check your phone for the text with the authentication code" or something similar just to clarify things since all it says now is "enter code" without saying what code you're talking about. 
I thought it was looking for a captcha for a second and started to check and see if NoScript was hiding the captcha image before I realized it was asking for a 2FA code. Not a big issue for most people, but some might not realize what you're asking for.

haha sometimes we overlook the simple things, Yes I agree we'll try and get something up soon to let users know.  We hope to add authy and google authenticator for login and also for withdrawals so we can remove the email spam for authenticating withdraw Smiley

Just one sentence to clarify what code you're looking for is all you need on the login page.

But please don't drop the email option!

I tend to avoid using services that force me to share info with third parties like Google.  I don't use Google for anything because they're just a big data mining operation.  It's not actually difficult to click a link in an email.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:33:24 AM

Wow. I'm impressed

You guys have been great to everyone, including new people finding this thread for the first time. I wish I could express how appreciative we are for all of you, both individually and as a group

yes but there is no buy orders and a 6.5 btc wall at 5sat o.O

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
worth

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:34:27 AM

Wow. I'm impressed

Awesome!  Very smart. I retract my earlier facepalm.  Smiley
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:36:49 AM

Wow. I'm impressed

thank you very much, everybody, your unity just save the carpe dime coin and save the community, for you and for the community.
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:39:21 AM

Wow. I'm impressed

do not worry, we need some time, and be patient every first day lucky miner, more and more exchange platform will accept us soon. and we will contact more and more chinese exchange platform.
palawan

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:50:54 AM

Wow. I'm impressed

The market is supply and demand.  We are the suppliers, and the buyers, well, they are not here, yet.  I see a great future for this coin.  It might take a while as it is not too difficult to acquire DIEM at this time, but in 5 days or more, we don't know what the difficulty will be like and block rewards will be much lower.

Demand is created by interest...  There's lots of interest in bitcoin, ltc, even other popular altcoins.  A big part of the demand for bitcoins is the fact it's a real currency that can purchase goods and services.

I don't know when that will happen for DIEM. It certainly is more suitable for everyday transactions than BTC but...

Imma hold on to a lot of DIEM in my wallet and see what it will be worth in a few months.

halu
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:53:30 AM

ask add carpe dime coin at poloniex,

here the link

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=420836.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: