Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:38:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★  (Read 416400 times)
TheStuhlman
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 03:50:48 PM

DEV, could you maybe list upcoming games or so? There will be a miniature race game, whats next? When is the miniatures games coming out? What platforms, and what are the marketing strategies for this and upcoming games going to be? We need to push this kind of info if we want to attract newcomers AND when you or the supporters want to market this coin on different channels

If this is not a stand P&D coin we need to act like one

There is so many plans we are working on, but right now putting all our cards on the table is not a wise strategy, we do not want CAI to be played on the market in that fashion. Rest assured we are not just sitting and watching, someone bought lots of CAI to put a sell wall and make it look bad. I think we should not play into that game and we will stay our course. Time is on our side as we are working on real projects and not just fud. Also we are working on changing something important that will prevent this type of abuse. We will have a very important update after the release of our first App.
Remember we are the ones who stand to win big or lose big with CAI, all our work is to make CAI a success, and you can look at our wallet addresses on the announcement, we are still transparent about everything we do. People who are willing to spend a big amount of BTC to stop our progress can only help strengthen our resolve. We are not wasting our efforts on market play, we are going in the right direction. Our app has been approved for google store and it's in the process of getting approved on the Apple store within a week. When both stores are approved we will release it on Google store and Apple store at the same time. Our app servers are up and ready for first tests. Also our app servers will play a roll in our second project that involves crypto currencies. We are anticipating a change to our CAI client as well that will take place soon, but also we won't say too much about that neither, as we do not want our progress hampered by greed of certain individuals. Hold on to your CAI, major things happening that will convince those with doubts, we are not about a quick dump.

vvvortex

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:26:54 PM

Unfortunately, this sell-off was predictable...there are many miners looking for a profit/paying the electric bill, and only ~ 36btc worth of IPO buyers (only 2-3 large buyers).  With the general state of bitcoin disfavor, coupled with the >100 altcoins (and it seems a new one announced every several days) it's easy to see this happen.  It is rare to actually have something new...most are incremental upgrades.  CAI is such (an upgrade).  The discrimination between this coin and others needed to be before the IPO, rather than "we have a great bunch of devs, and we will WOW you with what we have planned!"  Listing on an exchange such as MintPal before the rollout of the "wow factor" will ensure a selloff by the miners, and much headwind to compensate.

I hope this is not another Ultracoin, but I fear so.
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:29:45 PM

DEV, could you maybe list upcoming games or so? There will be a miniature race game, whats next? When is the miniatures games coming out? What platforms, and what are the marketing strategies for this and upcoming games going to be? We need to push this kind of info if we want to attract newcomers AND when you or the supporters want to market this coin on different channels

If this is not a stand P&D coin we need to act like one

There is so many plans we are working on, but right now putting all our cards on the table is not a wise strategy, we do not want CAI to be played on the market in that fashion. Rest assured we are not just sitting and watching, someone bought lots of CAI to put a sell wall and make it look bad. I think we should not play into that game and we will stay our course. Time is on our side as we are working on real projects and not just fud. Also we are working on changing something important that will prevent this type of abuse. We will have a very important update after the release of our first App.
Remember we are the ones who stand to win big or lose big with CAI, all our work is to make CAI a success, and you can look at our wallet addresses on the announcement, we are still transparent about everything we do. People who are willing to spend a big amount of BTC to stop our progress can only help strengthen our resolve. We are not wasting our efforts on market play, we are going in the right direction. Our app has been approved for google store and it's in the process of getting approved on the Apple store within a week. When both stores are approved we will release it on Google store and Apple store at the same time. Our app servers are up and ready for first tests. Also our app servers will play a roll in our second project that involves crypto currencies. We are anticipating a change to our CAI client as well that will take place soon, but also we won't say too much about that neither, as we do not want our progress hampered by greed of certain individuals. Hold on to your CAI, major things happening that will convince those with doubts, we are not about a quick dump.

Thank you for your quick response. Reading from your post i understand that you are really trying the best for your coin, which is highly appreciated. I would also like to note that this is the stuff that new comers want to read because it says something about how the coin profiles itself, moreover it also gives an idea of how the DEV is operating.

Anyway, no worries I'm am holder and I do believe that you guys have a special mix of ingredients, and when combined properly it really could come out prosperously Wink
TheStuhlman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 04:55:47 PM

Unfortunately, this sell-off was predictable...there are many miners looking for a profit/paying the electric bill, and only ~ 36btc worth of IPO buyers (only 2-3 large buyers).  With the general state of bitcoin disfavor, coupled with the >100 altcoins (and it seems a new one announced every several days) it's easy to see this happen.  It is rare to actually have something new...most are incremental upgrades.  CAI is such (an upgrade).  The discrimination between this coin and others needed to be before the IPO, rather than "we have a great bunch of devs, and we will WOW you with what we have planned!"  Listing on an exchange such as MintPal before the rollout of the "wow factor" will ensure a selloff by the miners, and much headwind to compensate.

I personally learned from the mistakes of other coins, the WOW factor is only good as the next exchange. Miners are not expected to hold forever, all of them have bills to pay. That's the case with every coin. We never based our plans on miners holding, although we would not mind if they do. However, I expected we will be doing most of the hard work after Mintpal, that's why I am very careful about not letting every detail out too soon.
Now we need to make sure every move we make is positive to CAI on the market. Things will get better. The sell wall that someone put to undermine us is not that big, but it shows how the market can be played easily. We had two choices buy into the wall, and by that we eat into the bait and get into a cycle of never ending blackmail. Or let the whale drop the price now, and suffer a price drop on what he owns in CAI. Since our investment in CAI is long term, I do not see a benefit in chasing market manipulators as that will only bring short term results. We have some great news coming, that should improve things, and CAI pump will be based on that only.

smoky001

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

Astrum

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 05:03:44 PM

well said  Smiley
qq117982538

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:14:10 PM

Hold on to your CAI
Believe Caishencoin
Let us wait
                                         -Vaney
qq117982538

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:16:48 PM

up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up 
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
TheStuhlman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 06:40:45 PM

Chinese coin ! Grin
what's that smile mean,chinese coin is bad?

yes,bad  Grin Grin Grin

It's not a Chinese coin, but you will swallow those words soon.  Grin Grin Grin

Wirly

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:20:19 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2014, 03:05:40 AM by Wirly

I personally learned from the mistakes of other coins, the WOW factor is only good as the next exchange. Miners are not expected to hold forever, all of them have bills to pay. That's the case with every coin. We never based our plans on miners holding, although we would not mind if they do. However, I expected we will be doing most of the hard work after Mintpal, that's why I am very careful about not letting every detail out too soon.
Now we need to make sure every move we make is positive to CAI on the market. Things will get better. The sell wall that someone put to undermine us is not that big, but it shows how the market can be played easily. We had two choices buy into the wall, and by that we eat into the bait and get into a cycle of never ending blackmail. Or let the whale drop the price now, and suffer a price drop on what he owns in CAI. Since our investment in CAI is long term, I do not see a benefit in chasing market manipulators as that will only bring short term results. We have some great news coming, that should improve things, and CAI pump will be based on that only.

Like I said way back when everyone was excited about trying to get on mintpal. Getting on a new exchange is not always good for a coin when it is still new. Untill this coin has real world traction the miners will sell, and sell, and those who don't care about any coin will sell it right down to a price where they are mining for next to nothing and be happy to just pay the electric bill. Figure out what that break even price is based on the current hashrate and you will find the bottom and how far this coin or any other coin can drop until people stop selling so cheap. Hopefully this does not happen but if it does than you can prepare yourself and prove you believe in the coin and the developers plans. Also many will buy it for its real value now and not for the value that it might be in the future. But I think crypto in general is at a turning point and now back on an upward trend and not playing all your cards now is a good thing.
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 05:23:09 AM

Hi, TheStuhlman!

I can not contact with developer. Already two personal messages sent over the past 5 days, but response not received.

Maybe his account is blocked?
cryptonator

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:09:58 PM

Like I said way back when everyone was excited about trying to get on mintpal. Getting on a new exchange is not always good for a coin when it is still new. Untill this coin has real world traction the miners will sell, and sell, and those who don't care about any coin will sell it right down to a price where they are mining for next to nothing and be happy to just pay the electric bill. Figure out what that break even price is based on the current hashrate and you will find the bottom and how far this coin or any other coin can drop until people stop selling so cheap. Hopefully this does not happen but if it does than you can prepare yourself and prove you believe in the coin and the developers plans. Also many will buy it for its real value now and not for the value that it might be in the future. But I think crypto in general is at a turning point and now back on an upward trend and not playing all your cards now is a good thing.

I am a miner, i have bills unpaid, am i selling? No freeking way! I am buying buying buying such cheap price! Way cheaper than me mining! I believe in the coin but maybe i should not post this because people will start not selling the coins low... for now, BUY!
TheStuhlman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 01:16:22 PM

CAI dev team is working on a new path to improve CAI client. The changes will be announced as soon as our first app hits the apple store, or even sooner. We are aware of what the crypto community want in an alt, and when we set out on this project we promised to keep an active development team that will respond to the changing markets. We had a dev team meeting yesterday and made some crucial decisions, that will affect the way traders deal with CAI. So far we are very happy with the progress we made, yes even the the dump we had on Mintpal, remember we said we wanted CAI to be the currency that people regret selling, and that will be the case. We will not manipulate the markets, but the markets will react to what we do. Those who trust our team the most will benefit the most. What happened on Mintpal was somewhat expected and goes along the lines of what happens when market manipulation gets its way, however, we are watching this and being silent about for one reason. We have the winning cards and we will play them at the right time. CAI is here to stay and succeed.

he02312405

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:20:50 PM

Chinese coin ! Grin
what's that smile mean,chinese coin is bad?

yes,bad  Grin Grin Grin

It's not a Chinese coin, but you will swallow those words soon.  Grin Grin Grin
yes it's not a chinese coin,because when the dev earn money form the coin,they will leave china.so it's not a chinese coin. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 04:19:41 PM

I currently mine other coin wont name so people dont say i promoting other coin but i do have like 300 of this coins that was given to me by frined few week ago

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
TheStuhlman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 04:34:22 PM

Hi, TheStuhlman!

I can not contact with developer. Already two personal messages sent over the past 5 days, but response not received.

Maybe his account is blocked?

I have sent you an email reply.

kro55

Activity: 1652
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:04:51 PM

I do not know that this is official: http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency but looks nice Smiley.
TheStuhlman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 07:21:28 PM

I do not know that this is official: http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency but looks nice Smiley.

It is official  Grin but that's not the news we are about to announce soon. Good stuff is going to get better.

DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 09:51:17 PM

It is official  Grin but that's not the news we are about to announce soon. Good stuff is going to get better.
so much suspense lol

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
quarkkid

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:11:32 PM

wtf is going on in mintpal  Huh

My reputation thread!! ...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=419456.0
C A Ix > >   CAIx-- Xt7qWX6LTAURHZYzjenTBNfViztCz2z72U
TheStuhlman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 10:13:50 PM

wtf is going on in mintpal  Huh

Some action before the storm.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: