Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:52:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★  (Read 416398 times)
Rabbit80

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:07:12 PM

I know I'm an asshole but I have to admit it gives a sense of satisfaction to see how people complain they weren't given proper warning of the CAIx switch when it was plain as day for a long ass time.  Those people deserve what they get....  Nothing!

Nope - you are an asshole for being so short sighted and not accepting that it is irrelevant whether or not people were aware of the switch. There were more CAI mined than CAIx available - simple logic says that given that fact, some people would get nothing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Beezy_Z

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:09:31 PM

The foundation is a great thing, this shows that CAIx is a serious future orientated Project.
One of the few Altcoins that is here to stay.
Rabbit80

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:10:34 PM

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cry Cry Cry

CAI:CJX2a8vn36vRedHoJNF3F3gPfHYAWLTmvE
--------------------------------------> change
CAIx:XhzVVgiorZjna87btmiATRScxWHQujqypi

Posting this on the forum won't help. Send a private message to TheStuhlman and ask him nicely. He may add you to his list - I don't know.
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 08:20:34 PM

I'm guessing it's SHA256 which won't net much in the way of BTC so you're probably getting proper payments.

Speaking of mining, I'm running 105 GH/s on the multipool and have received 0.545 CAIx over the last 3 days. Seems like something is wrong, what are others getting?

Yup, that's what I was afraid of. Oh well, run over by the speeding technology train once again! Guess I'll have to move some of the SCRYPT miners over there.  Smiley

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
renisel2

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:26:14 PM

I know I'm an asshole but I have to admit it gives a sense of satisfaction to see how people complain they weren't given proper warning of the CAIx switch when it was plain as day for a long ass time.  Those people deserve what they get....  Nothing!

Nope - you are an asshole for being so short sighted and not accepting that it is irrelevant whether or not people were aware of the switch. There were more CAI mined than CAIx available - simple logic says that given that fact, some people would get nothing.

Don't waste your time arguing.  I went around and around on this issue and several others last week, and got nothing but derision and dismissal.  TheStuhlman did offer to exchange my CAI, but I don't think I've received any CAIx yet (I know it will take time) and I've seen no indication from anyone who didn't lose coins that there might have been a better way to handle the transition.  Apparently the devs nailed it on the first try and there is no room for discussion.  All coins transitioning from PoW to PoS in the future should handle it exactly as it was handled here.
Rabbit80

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:37:28 PM

Don't waste your time arguing.  I went around and around on this issue and several others last week, and got nothing but derision and dismissal.  TheStuhlman did offer to exchange my CAI, but I don't think I've received any CAIx yet (I know it will take time) and I've seen no indication from anyone who didn't lose coins that there might have been a better way to handle the transition.  Apparently the devs nailed it on the first try and there is no room for discussion.  All coins transitioning from PoW to PoS in the future should handle it exactly as it was handled here.

By now there should be a standard response - and a way to help those who have genuinely lost out. Attacking everyone who is coming here for help and advice is the wrong thing to do and doesn't reflect well on either the coin or the community. Judging by the number of complainants, this is an issue that needs to be addressed - and the first stage of that is to accept that things went wrong.
kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:38:48 PM

FUCKING PREMINE SCAMMERS DON'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING IN THE COIN SPECS! FUCK U
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:40:47 PM

Is it just me or this is complete BS? I have been holding CAIx for a long time but this announcement is so fucking stupid. Did you forget this is a 1.6 mil supply coin and that you also have plans of destroying even some of those coins? You want to make a coin that is owned by a hundred of people or what?

Part II: CAIx Masternodes

I need to clarify one thing about our Masternode program, you do not need to own one to benefit.
Some might not be able to afford to create one, but the process of creating them can only increase
the price of CAIx and the benefit will be realized elsewhere...

The first tier of CAIx Masternodes will start at 20000CAIx, second tier will be at 15000CAIx,
third at 10000CAIx, and fourth tier will start at 5000 CAIx.

A masternode is a wallet minting an amount equal or higher to the figures above.
Each masternode will receive a share of our first distribution of dividend.
The Masternodes must be active for 30 days, where screen shots will be taken
and saved for comparison and later distribution on active nodes. This will start
on Sunday the 1st of June and ends on Monday the 30th
of June. At which time the first distribution will commence.

More distributions will be done as our projects make more and more profits and
and a portion is set aside for dividend. Higher tiered masternodes will receive
higher rewards, dividing your masternodes on smaller tiers will cause your reward
to shrink. This will create better buys for CAIx as people will seek to accumulate
enough CAIx for the next tier. Over time, we will eliminate the lower level tiers,
causing a forward moving trend to own higher level tiers, pushing the price higher.
quarkkid

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:46:42 PM

You want to make a coin that is owned by a hundred of people or what?

..What???...How do you come to that conclusion?

My reputation thread!! ...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=419456.0
C A Ix > >   CAIx-- Xt7qWX6LTAURHZYzjenTBNfViztCz2z72U
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 08:47:04 PM

Why the CAI/BTC market is over ?

....please somebody step in and say something before i loose my mind.
GLADLY  GTstyle please ask any questions to quarkkid he only jokes about loosing his mind. In reality his day is not complete unless he answers the same question atleast 10 times in a day. Have a good day  Smiley

LOL
lol i could not help myself had to do it   Wink

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
fedmahnkassad

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:47:45 PM

You want to make a coin that is owned by a hundred of people or what?

..What???...How do you come to that conclusion?

Look at the number of coins he chose for the top tier Masternodes. Please also watch how the market will react on this announcement.
fedmahnkassad

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:50:49 PM

Now you just need to say that the coin will add anon protocol in the next ANN rofl
TheStuhlman
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 08:52:05 PM

Is it just me or this is complete BS? I have been holding CAIx for a long time but this announcement is so fucking stupid. Did you forget this is a 1.6 mil supply coin and that you also have plans of destroying even some of those coins? You want to make a coin that is owned by a hundred of people or what?

I need to clarify one thing about our Masternode program, you do not need to own one to benefit.
Some might not be able to afford to create one, but the process of creating them can only increase

The first tier of CAIx Masternodes will start at 20000CAIx, second tier will be at 15000CAIx,

A masternode is a wallet minting an amount equal or higher to the figures above.
and saved for comparison and later distribution on active nodes. This will start

higher rewards, dividing your masternodes on smaller tiers will cause your reward
to shrink. This will create better buys for CAIx as people will seek to accumulate
enough CAIx for the next tier. Over time, we will eliminate the lower level tiers,
causing a forward moving trend to own higher level tiers, pushing the price higher.

I am sorry you do not understand the math behind this, we are not seeking to create thousands of masternodes, as we are not able to pay dividend  to someone who owns 100 CAIx for example, as people seek to create the 5k masternode the person with the 100 CAIx will get his share by the price rise that process will cause. The creation of a masternode only helps to establish a natural price gain that benefits everyone. And makes distribution of dividend worth a lot more for people creating these nodes. A person holding 100 CAIx might realize a better benefit by the price picking up than the small dividend contribution he will get.

fedmahnkassad

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:54:43 PM

I am sorry you do not understand the math behind this, we are not seeking to create thousands of masternodes, as we are not able to pay dividend  to someone who owns 100 CAIx for example, as people seek to create the 5k masternode the person with the 100 CAIx will get his share by the price rise that process will cause. The creation of a masternode only helps to establish a natural price gain that benefits everyone. And makes distribution of dividend worth a lot more for people creating these nodes. A person holding 100 CAIx might realize a better benefit by the price picking up than the small dividend contribution he will get.

So you are basically admitting that 100 CAIx will not be worth much anytime in the future. Ok, cool no problem with that. However buy telling all the people who own less than 2-3k that they should sell their coins, you create a bigger sell pressure than the buy pressure from people wanting to make a node. Now talk about flawed math...
quarkkid

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:59:44 PM

i am really suprised you did not alternate different colors

lol im surprised it wasnt a rotating , flashing GIF image.

Slaxt

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Gone......

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:02:46 PM

i am really suprised you did not alternate different colors

lol im surprised it wasnt a rotating , flashing GIF image.

TC is the worse thing to happen to default, needs to open his eyes and not jump to conclusions, not everyone lies!!! Anyway as promised I have left, pass word changed to long random which I will forget like that plonker who ruined a perfectly fine account.
quarkkid

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:05:28 PM

.....wheres the rotation?? ..im disapointed in you   Cry Cry Cry

TheStuhlman
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 09:10:47 PM

So you are basically admitting that 100 CAIx will not be worth much anytime in the future. Ok, cool no problem with that. However buy telling all the people who own less than 2-3k that they should sell their coins, you create a bigger sell pressure than the buy pressure from people wanting to make a node. Now talk about flawed math...
Why did you assume someone with 3k CAIx would sell his CAIx instead of trying to build his masternode? and as each round dividend distribution comes, more people will be seeking to build one, in reality the demand for CAIx will rise and thus anyone unable to create one will realise his share in the demand rising. Our math is not flawed, you just made an incorrect assumption.

fedmahnkassad

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:12:28 PM

Stuhlman, don't get me wrong, I respect your work, but I do believe you picked the wrong numbers for the masternodes. Time will tell I guess.
karimdr2

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:18:32 PM

Stuhlman, don't get me wrong, I respect your work, but I do believe you picked the wrong numbers for the masternodes. Time will tell I guess.

+1

I own 4800 CAIx and I am in the top 100! the masternodes will be held by 5 or 6 peoples !

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: