Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:33:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★  (Read 416405 times)
UNO_owner

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:44:50 PM

[09:03] <virtuallann> i am the former foundation member if you have questions i will answer them.  unless these guys decide to kick me from the channel
[09:05] <frenchcoiner> tl;dr of your post ?
[09:05] <CG> virtualann Did the foundation ever discuss a way to keep caix members staking after the upcoming dividend payout?
[09:05] <virtuallann> no
[09:06] <virtuallann> althought i had 2 ideas to maintain node payments
[09:06] <CG> Do you believe the dividend payouts will happen?
[09:06] <virtuallann> 1 temp and one perm
[09:06] <virtuallann> i cannot say one way or the other i cannot vouch for the integrety of the wallet holder
[09:07] <CG> How are is the development branch doing?  Are they making any profits that can or will be reinvested back into the coin?
[09:07] <virtuallann> frenchcoiner i dont know what u typed there
[09:07] <CG> frenchcoiner go read it yourself on the bct thread
[09:07] <virtuallann> the foundation has heard nothing on the app development front we dont even know if it exists anymore
[09:07] <virtuallann> no new dividends from there
[09:08] <CG> what is the status of tiny elementals integration with caix?  heard nothing?
[09:08] <virtuallann> questions such as yours that i asked directly were ignored
[09:08] <virtuallann> nothing to hear.  nonexistent far as i know
[09:08] <frenchcoiner> i did skim through it but tl;dr mean too long didn't read virtuallann, so if you could explain your claim here in a few words
[09:08] <CG> so, the foundation doesn't even know answers to what I consider the WHOLE FUCKING REASON I put money into this turd?
[09:09] <CG> dude, if its too long to read that, you have no business investing in crypto
[09:09] <virtuallann> android i believe will not allow integration with crypto hence its a moot point and a false selling feature at this point
[09:09] <frenchcoiner> come on CG, i did read it, it's not for me
[09:10] <CG> What is the deal with the multipool?  Why the constant delays?
[09:10] <CG> Why was para's version of it scrapped?
[09:10] <virtuallann> paras was not an official pool
[09:10] <virtuallann> it was run poorly so we disavowed it
[09:11] <virtuallann> we were told when that happened that 2 weeks wed have a pool.  still nothing not even alpha testing
[09:11] <CG> to your knowledge, has development on a pool even been started?
[09:11] <virtuallann> to my knowledge yes.  but i cannot guarantee it.  iv seen chat logs of discussion on pool progression
[09:12] == mode/#Caishen [+o chazzer] by ChanServ
[09:12] == mode/#Caishen [+o chazzer] by herbert.freenode.net
[09:12] <CG> is the 1 titan ordered by stuhlman legit?
[09:12] <CG> receipt on thread
[09:12] <virtuallann> i believe it is
[09:13] <CG> will dividends be paid in btc or caix
[09:13] <CG> ?
[09:13] <virtuallann> but at the end of the day its his titan it doesnt belong to caix holders and he can do whetever thell he wanmts with it
[09:13] <CG> so, it is stuhlmans eh?  good to know
[09:13] <virtuallann> did someone ask about wallet progress?
[09:13] <virtuallann> if they did i missed it
[09:13] <CG> what was the relationship between silk and caix ?
[09:13] <CG> did caix devs work with them as claimed, or rip off their github?
[09:14] <virtuallann> they just copied wallet features
[09:14] <virtuallann> no relationship per se
[09:14] <@chazzer> virtualann -------This is to be my public resignation from the CAIx Foundation
[09:14] <CG> a partnership was claimed by stuhlman.. are you saying that is false?
[09:14] <virtuallann> stuhl tried but after the copy i think it left a bad taste in their mouth
[09:14] <CG> ah.. so copy first, tried after... nice
[09:14] <virtuallann> the SC guys said in bct there was no partnership
[09:15] <virtuallann> there was a conversation ongoing
[09:15] <CG> missed that, ill go find it.
[09:15] <virtuallann> not privy to details on it
[09:15] <@chazzer> not done enough damage yet mate . why dont you just keep quiet here
[09:15] <CG> as an investor, i want to talk to him
[09:15] <virtuallann> im just answering legit questions
[09:15] <CG> since none of you will answer my questions
[09:15] <@pieterjanvh> yes
[09:15] <@pieterjanvh> let him answer questions
[09:16] <virtuallann> ill do the best i can
[09:16] <@pieterjanvh> right...
[09:16] <CG> did stuhlman pay for the titan?  or was it donated?  or was the btc for it donated?
[09:16] <virtuallann> he said it was donated im not sure though thats just what he said
[09:17] <CG> do you believe these "investors" were ever real?
[09:17] <@chazzer> you got a cheek coming back in here after what you posted , you turncoat .
[09:17] <virtuallann> all i know for sure is that there is a knc invoice posted on bct
[09:17] <virtuallann> so the order itself is legit there is 1 titan
[09:17] <virtuallann> really chazzer?  did i lie about anything in my post?
[09:18] <CG> Ignore the trolls, thank you for coming here
[09:18] <CG> I want answers and they werent giving them
[09:18] <virtuallann> for as long as they let me
[09:18] <@chazzer> it's not that fact of the content of the post mate
[09:18] <@chazzer> it's the post itself
[09:18] <CG> Do you believe that these investors were real?  Most of the BTC money we are supposed to get was "donated by investors"
[09:18] <@pieterjanvh> I will let u answer everything virtuallann
[09:19] <virtuallann> well then if u cannot refute the facts iv posted as false you dont have a moral standpoint to hide this from public holders
[09:19] <virtuallann> thanks you pieter
[09:19] <virtuallann> yes as far as i know the investor(s) are real
[09:19] <virtuallann> those investors no longer associate with caix though
[09:20] <@chazzer> you held it for long enough and only spilled the beans after you sold out firat , selfish twat
[09:20] <virtuallann> although they have relations with 1 or more members though other channels of interaction
[09:20] <virtuallann> lol im still holding 17k chazzer
[09:20] <@chazzer> so dont be coming along like the good samaritan
[09:20] <virtuallann> good samaritan?  like you, who would continue lying about all this?
[09:21] <virtuallann> good on you
[09:21] <@chazzer> then your silly to yourself
[09:21] <@pieterjanvh> ok, let's just stick with answering CG's questions please
[09:21] <@chazzer> i never lied , i just dont say anything
[09:21] <CG> I can't think of any more.  TY for letting him answer.
[09:21] <virtuallann> lie of omission is still a lie
[09:21] <Cryptowolf> What happend to caix
[09:21] <CG> Near as I can tell, sounds like we all got fucked.
[09:21] <CG> Even if we get the dividends, we still got fucked.
[09:22] <virtuallann> we lost more value than we gained, or will gain if payments come though
[09:22] <CG> And the dividend payments are the only thing keeping us above 1 sat
[09:23] <virtuallann> well the majority of coins are held by a small group of people so there is not much coins in public right now comparatively
[09:23] <virtuallann> those public holders i suspect are noding
[09:23] <virtuallann> and relectant to sell
[09:24] <virtuallann> until after the end of the month
[09:24] <CG> They can't sell.  Fuck, JUST ME can't sell right now, there's barely enough orders above 10k for ME to get out
[09:24] <virtuallann> if they want to come clean and put out a new roadmap there is a chance people may stay on board
[09:25] <virtuallann> i and others had ideas for this but they were ignored
[09:25] <virtuallann> anyway.  any other questions?
[09:25] <CG> I told two foundation members a fucking month ago that #1 priority should be keeping people staking after dividends were paid.. they both agreed.  how the fuck did you drop the ball on that?
[09:26] <virtuallann> well staking is its own reward.  node paytments would keep people holding more agressively
[09:26] <CG> 1% of ZERO is still ZERO.
[09:26] <virtuallann> i suggested splitting up the btc over 2 or 3 months to keep people holding.  no luck
[09:26] <CG> and caix will be zero in no time at this rate.  where is stuhlman
[09:28] <CG> What a shit show.. I swear to God.
[09:29] <CG> Some of us actually paid for BTC with real money.
[09:29] <armin22> true dat
[09:29] <CG> We didn't score 10k at one buck a piece
[09:29] <virtuallann> me included
[09:29] <armin22> CG, theyre always here
[09:29] <armin22> stuhlman loves to lurk
[09:29] <armin22> barely answers
[09:29] <virtuallann> that was a majot problem with the foundation.  lack of access to the boss for answers
[09:30] <CG> well, he better get on this shit.  he's mismanged this from the beginning... ive called him out on it several times.
[09:30] <@pieterjanvh> no armin22, he is not
[09:30] <virtuallann> major
[09:30] <CG> he always promises to do better, well.. hes fucked it up royally it appears
[09:30] <virtuallann> 2 major issues caused the downward spiral. first was the crappy pool, gave caix a bad name
[09:31] <virtuallann> 2nd was the SC fiasco
[09:31] <virtuallann> then after that the foundation found out about no other titans coming
[09:32] <armin22> 3 shitstorms in one
[09:32] <virtuallann> then the other things as posted on bct and i had it
[09:33] <CG> One last question, who has the BTC that we are supposed to get paid with?
[09:33] <CG> is stuhlman in control of it?
[09:33] <virtuallann> we know the address.  i dont know specifically who has ownership[
[09:33] <virtuallann> therefore cannot say for sure we will get pid
[09:33] <virtuallann> im hoping
[09:33] <CAIxPool_> what's the BTC address for it?
[09:34] <CG> im wondering what the likely hood is of him seeing all this go in the shitter, and keeping the btc.
[09:34] <virtuallann> ud have to ask the foundation to supply that
[09:34] <CG> from what ive seen, it wouldnt surprise me at all
[09:34] <CAIxPool_> Has anyone followed it back in the block chain?
[09:34] <virtuallann> not me, dont know about others
[09:37] <@chazzer> <virtuallann> ud have to ask the foundation to supply that <----------------this makes me laugh Smiley   so good of you to care not to divulge information ... lmfao
[09:37] <virtuallann> so go ahead and divulge it champ, im not on the foundation
[09:38] <@chazzer> you didnt seem to care about any other information you divulged so why stop now
[09:38] <@chazzer> chump
[09:39] <virtuallann> sorry guys i think chazzer doesnt care if u get the info or not.  you can see what kinds of behavior is going on
[09:39] <CG> exactly
[09:40] <CG> what happens when you put 16 year olds on a "foundation"
[09:41] <virtuallann> i personally had no interest in hunting down addresses and transaction histories for it
[09:41] <virtuallann> other people did that
[09:43] <virtuallann> i will be back in a minute to see if theres anymore questions

murderouskirk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:47:03 PM

We need explanations, and FAST.

SCAMREPORT WATCHLIST
CAIx – Lied about the PSP program.
Altex Industries – Shady IPO, Claims to be on MP at launch.

It's on the way. And nobody ever lied about the PSP program. Please wait for confirmation before spreading more FUD.

I and many others have taken a big bath on CAIx and Stuhlmann hasn't been heard from for days.  Get him in here for explanations, now.  Don't tell me to stop spreading anything.

Stuhlman had a family emergency recently. I don't like to talk about his personal information but I think it's called for at this point. He had family in surgery.. that's why he's been a bit absent. Family comes before crypto, I think we can all agree on that at least. He will make a response as soon as possible, I'll be open in the fact that we are waiting for him to come online and if he doesn't in decent time the foundation will be posting their own response till he is able to address this. You will hear from him ASAP.

You can spread whatever you want, I only ask you spread the truth not what you've abstracted from it. We did not lie about the PSP. It is still the plan. The issue here is that you were not informed (yet) that the large 2 titan investor had second thoughts. We were trying to get him back on board. If you're going to spread FUD, at least tell it how it is.

Tell us kind sir, how is that FUD when you just confirmed what your kicked foundation member have told us? I personaly dont care about PSP program since it is a short term thing and complitely irrelevat if coin dont have future!!!

Because it is fear, uncertainty, and doubt. Saying we lied about the entire PSP program like he posted in the footer of his response was untrue. That was my point.

Also he wasn't kicked, he left on his own accord.
murderouskirk

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:49:07 PM

[09:03] <virtuallann> i am the former foundation member if you have questions i will answer them.  unless these guys decide to kick me from the channel
[09:05] <CG> virtualann Did the foundation ever discuss a way to keep caix members staking after the upcoming dividend payout?

This has been heavily discussed in the foundation....... take what he has to say with a grain of salt till you get an official response to his words.
vvvortex

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:51:26 PM

SCAMREPORT WATCHLIST

It's on the way. And nobody ever lied about the PSP program. Please wait for confirmation before spreading more FUD.

I and many others have taken a big bath on CAIx and Stuhlmann hasn't been heard from for days.  Get him in here for explanations, now.  Don't tell me to stop spreading anything.

...And here come the new posters starting up the FUD cycle.  So predictable.

You dare to call it fud? You must be ignorant and deeply invested in this junk to say that when a foundation member said the truth and opened our eyes. You should be quiet!

I did say I bought into the IPO for 0.3 BTC when it came out as CAI.  It's funny that things were kinda stable recently, until there was a huge dump down to 0.00013, THEN the resignation post by a Foundation Member, THEN new posters ScamReport and Snjafsnjaf demanding explanations and "needing truth about this junk".

We only need several more new posters crying about losing money, then there will be several pages back and forth with lots of "fuck you", etc., while the dumping continues, with valiant rallies (thereby further giving BTC to the dumpers and the FUD-posters).

Here we go!  Look at MintPal now.  Nice job "Foundation Member" and allies.
murderouskirk

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:54:34 PM

This has been heavily discussed in the foundation....... take what he has to say with a grain of salt till you get an official response to his words.

I'll wait, but not too long.

Thank you.

We understand your concerns.. We are doing our best here, there will be a response by the end of the day.
emercoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:05:16 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2014, 05:15:24 PM by emercoin

I am also on the CAIx Foundation. I have not posted on bitcointalk very often but I think I really have to now.

I have chatted with Virtuallann and I have respect for him but I feel very strongly that his post was irresponsible and rash.

First let me tell you how I came to be on the CAIx foundation: I am simply a CAIx holder like many of you, I was in the CAIx IRC channel out of an interest for the well being of the coin. I spoke with many of the people I view as leaders of the CAIx team very often and shared with them, when I could, my concerns and ideas. As a result of forming these relationships I was nominated and voted into the foundation. The reason I give you this background is to put my perspective into context: I have seen or been part of the same conversations as virtuallann but I came into the foundation with, and still have the point of view of an outsider looking for an honest coin to invest in This is the same point of view, I think, the majority of people reading this board will have.

So let me tell you what I have found:

I have found (contrary to my cynical expectations about the altcoin scene) a group of people who are working in good faith and the sincere intention of adding value to CAIx for all investors. In many ways Virtuallann is typical of the sort of person I have come to know within the Foundation -- I do not question his integrity and I believe he is doing what he thinks is right -- without speaking for Virtuallann, my bet is that he would agree with me that the Foundation consists of people who, like himself, are concerned about both the coin and the people who hold it.

The truth:  Virtuallann does have a legitimate reason to be frustrated when it comes to the level of communication between the different parts of the CAIx team. The Foundation members (consisting largely of investors) and the dev team need to have a more direct line of communication with one another. I have personally spoken with some (but not all) of the CAIx developers. I can tell you with great confidence that the developers I have spoken with are solid and competent people. It is easy for me, as a non-developer, to wish they would work faster sometimes, but ultimately I am glad they care about the quality of the outcomes as much as the attention span of the market. Stuhlman is the link between the Foundation and the developers. He has been occupied with very serious and immediate concerns about the health of someone in his family. That is the reason why there have been less frequent updates. As a member of the Foundation I have a responsibility to promote the coin in the best possible light. As a human being I have a responsibility to be honest with people. What this amounts to for me is this:  Whenever I have positive and definite information about the coin, I use all my powers of communication to let others know about it. Conversely, if I knew with certainty about ethical problems with this coin I would let people know about that also.  In my view, Virtuallann has jumped the gun. It seems that his frustration about the lack of more effective communication (something many of us feel) led him to more sinister conclusions than are warranted. He admits that he did so, in part, for self-interested reasons. I respect Virtuallann and I respect his right to express his views. I don't think he did it in the best way. I suspect he will regret this approach in the days to come when more definite and positive information surrounds this coin.

As a member of the foundation here are a few things that I can confidently assert as positive (near-to-mid-term) future developments for this coin:

(A) An official and fair CAIx multipool

(B) A rare example of a cryptostock that actually does what it says it will do and pays out a dividend to the MasterNodes. There has been debate within the foundation about whether the payout should be in CAIx or BTC (with good arguments on both sides) I have given Stuhlman a recommendation, should he decide to payout in BTC, for how that can be done fairly and without fraud. I do not know if the payout will be in CAIx or BTC but I have every reason to believe it will happen. When it does happen that should be a strong indication of the integrity of this coin.

(C) A Titan Miner that will be used to increase the value of the coin. I will recommend to Stuhlman that when he receives the Titan Miner he make a video of himself opening it.

(D) An attractive new CAIx wallet.

The TLDR summary:  Virtuallann's frustration about communication is understandable but his pessimism about the coin isn't. Every member of the CAIx foundation has a responsibility to promote the interests of the coin as well as to be honest with the public. In either case we should be working from definite facts rather than personal misgivings. I am also a member of the Foundation and I can tell you that the amount of hard work and good intentions behind this coin exceeded my expectations as a CAIx holder. There are improvements that need to be made and communication needs to be streamlined but I see reasons to be optimistic about the future of this coin.
500crypto

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:13:57 PM

13k sats... ouch

... [PSP activation beginning]
.... [Runtime error: Program activation arborted]
.... [Executing contingency ... scanning virtuallann's post]
.... [Risk analysis in progress]
.... [Initiating plan 'Geronimo']
.... [BTC loaded]
.... [Buy order placed]...
SnjafSnjaf

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:19:34 PM

SCAMREPORT WATCHLIST

...And here come the new posters starting up the FUD cycle.  So predictable.

You dare to call it fud? You must be ignorant and deeply invested in this junk to say that when a foundation member said the truth and opened our eyes. You should be quiet!

I did say I bought into the IPO for 0.3 BTC when it came out as CAI.  It's funny that things were kinda stable recently, until there was a huge dump down to 0.00013, THEN the resignation post by a Foundation Member, THEN new posters ScamReport and Snjafsnjaf demanding explanations and "needing truth about this junk".

We only need several more new posters crying about losing money, then there will be several pages back and forth with lots of "fuck you", etc., while the dumping continues, with valiant rallies (thereby further giving BTC to the dumpers and the FUD-posters).

You had 0.3 BTC invested? Boooohooo,  i invested more then you can count and lost pretty much because of ones like you! I didn't ask for truth and i won't since people like you are incompetent for it.
I simply stated that you had to come with this much sooner then they did. I am in CAI from the beggining and i posted here before, again you proved your ignorance and limitation.
Let the dump fest beggin.
virtuallann

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:29:51 PM

Em I respect your post and your thoughts on the matter.  That being said I will point out that the lie involving the 2 Titans pre-dates your joining the foundation.  That the Investor pulled out his Titans, sold all his coins and wrote off CAIx because of blatant mismanagement does not have the sting for you as it did for us(or maybe just me).  We were kept in the dark.  Deceived into thinking our main force of price increase over time was in place and a sure thing.  If we were told this by Stuhlman as an honest action we could have acknowledged it and worked out a new plan, but no it came from a 3rd party.  Had this person not said anything I have no doubt we'd still be singing that 3 Titan tune in the dark.  On top of that AFTER this information came out, the Foundation continued to perpetrate the falsehood of 2 extra Titans coming.  I admit being complicit along with the others in this although I suggested we just readjust the plan to include 1 Titan and go from there.  Again... Ignored.  People were happy to keep it a secret as long as it meant the price was up.  

This is what you stepped into Em.  a Lie told with the best intentions is still a lie.  Although with the amount of coins some of the Foundation members have I can only assume their intentions were completely self serving.

I am also on the CAIx Foundation. I have not posted on bitcointalk very often but I think I really have to now.

I have chatted with Virtuallann and I have respect for him but I feel very strongly that his post was irresponsible and rash.

First let me tell you how I came to be on the CAIx foundation: I am simply a CAIx holder like many of you, I was in the CAIx IRC channel out of an interest for the well being of the coin. I spoke with many of the people I view as leaders of the CAIx team very often and shared with them, when I could, my concerns and ideas. As a result of forming these relationships I was nominated and voted into the foundation. The reason I give you this background is to put my perspective into context: I have seen or been part of the same conversations as virtuallann but I came into the foundation with, and still have the point of view of an outsider looking for an honest coin to invest in This is the same point of view, I think, the majority of people reading this board will have.

So let me tell you what I have found:

I have found (contrary to my cynical expectations about the altcoin scene) a group of people who are working in good faith and the sincere intention of adding value to CAIx for all investors. In many ways Virtuallann is typical of the sort of person I have come to know within the Foundation -- I do not question his integrity and I believe he is doing what he thinks is right -- without speaking for Virtuallann, my bet is that he would agree with me that the Foundation consists of people who, like himself, are concerned about both the coin and the people who hold it.

The truth:  Virtuallann does have a legitimate reason to be frustrated when it comes to the level of communication between the different parts of the CAIx team. The Foundation members (consisting largely of investors) and the dev team need to have a more direct line of communication with one another. I have personally spoken with some (but not all) of the CAIx developers. I can tell you with great confidence that the developers I have spoken with are solid and competent people. It is easy for me, as a non-developer, to wish they would work faster sometimes, but ultimately I am glad they care about the quality of the outcomes as much as the attention span of the market. Stuhlman is the link between the Foundation and the developers. He has been occupied with very serious and immediate concerns about the health of someone in his family. That is the reason why there have been less frequent updates. As a member of the Foundation I have a responsibility to promote the coin in the best possible light. As a human being I have a responsibility to be honest with people. What this amounts to for me is this:  Whenever I have positive and definite information about the coin, I use all my powers of communication to let others know about it. Conversely, if I knew with certainty about ethical problems with this coin I would let people know about that also.  In my view, Virtuallann has jumped the gun. It seems that his frustration about the lack of more effective communication (something many of us feel) led him to more sinister conclusions than are warranted. He admits that he did so, in part, for self-interested reasons. I respect Virtuallann and I respect his right to express his views. I don't think he did it in the best way. I suspect he will regret this approach in the days to come when more definite and positive information surrounds this coin.

As a member of the foundation here are a few things that I can confidently assert as positive (near-to-mid-term) future developments for this coin:

(A) An official and fair CAIx multipool

(B) A rare example of a cryptostock that actually does what it says it will do and pays out a dividend to the MasterNodes. There has been debate within the foundation about whether the payout should be in CAIx or BTC (with good arguments on both sides) I have given Stuhlman a recommendation, should he decide to payout in BTC, for how that can be done fairly and without fraud. I do not know if the payout will be in CAIx or BTC but I have every reason to believe it will happen. When it does happen that should be a strong indication of the integrity of this coin.

(C) A Titan Miner that will be used to increase the value of the coin. I will recommend to Stuhlman that when he receives the Titan Miner he make a video of himself opening it.

(D) An attractive new CAIx wallet.

The TLDR summary:  Virtuallann's frustration about communication is understandable but his pessimism about the coin isn't. Every member of the CAIx foundation has a responsibility to promote the interests of the coin as well as to be honest with the public. In either case we should be working from definite facts rather than personal misgivings. I am also a member of the Foundation and I can tell you that the amount of hard work and good intentions behind this coin exceeded my expectations as a CAIx holder. There are improvements that need to be made and communication needs to be streamlined but I see reasons to be optimistic about the future of this coin.
Bitcoin!

Activity: 768
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:47:40 PM

Well at least popple are talking again, honestly thats what we need!

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
Report to moderator 
_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
vvvortex

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:50:57 PM

SCAMREPORT WATCHLIST

...And here come the new posters starting up the FUD cycle.  So predictable.

You had 0.3 BTC invested? Boooohooo,  i invested more then you can count and lost pretty much because of ones like you! I didn't ask for truth and i won't since people like you are incompetent for it.
I simply stated that you had to come with this much sooner then they did. I am in CAI from the beggining and i posted here before, again you proved your ignorance and limitation.
Let the dump fest beggin.

One's like me? What am I?  I said I put in a bid of 0.03 BTC for CAI when the IPO came out and got about 560 CAI (actual bid was 0.28 BTC).  What have I done to cause you to lose BTC?  I over time used my BTC ASIC Cubes (a WHOPPING 100GH/s SHA256 - sarcasm - about 0.01 BTC per 5 days of mining) to buy CAIx, so that my Wallet has a grand total of 2160.40767934 CAIx staking (XdT2HVVmjXH7bqoemmmKZdCmyZyPDu6VZu).  Look at the history of my posts.  I call BS on you and all of the FUD that is starting to come out, starting from a DUMP yesterday to 0.00013 PRIOR to a public resignation announcement by a Foundation Member, who admitted he dumped prior to his post.  As honorable and well-meaning he claims to be and others say, he dumped, caused a 30% loss in value of EVERYONE's CAIx holdings, and posts seemingly plausible comments, while HE profits and others lost.  And you and other new posters berate the devs and the founder, and me, for the problems?  Get real.  All he needed to do was sell over time, and others wouldn't have been financially harmed, yet he posts a resignation knowingly (imo) that the price would tank.  And he has everyone's best interests in mind...?

Get a clue and stop blaming those who put light on the shenanigans of these "altruistic" posters who said, essentially, "I'm only going public for your own good, even though I got my money out of it."
virtuallann

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:53:41 PM

I don't know that the Developers themselves were privy to ongoing investment negotiations.  This I believe was Stuhlmans domain.  The Titans issue was known by 1 or more people within CAIx on or about the 12th.  It became known to the Foundation as a group on or around the 18th.  I have made it known to all today.

Em I respect your post and your thoughts on the matter.  That being said I will point out that the lie involving the 2 Titans pre-dates your joining the foundation.  

This means that Em is new to the foundation and makes his statement irrelevant. A Titan is not 3.

How long did the foundation/Developers know there would only be 1 Titan and not 3?
Was this a lie the entire time?

I still can't login to Tiny Elementals.  Is it still working?
What was the May profit from the game?  
virtuallann

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 06:02:46 PM

As an FYI I did sell over time.  In the middle of that it was already trending down.  Likely due to the admitted dumping of the investor in question(or others).  You give to much credit to the amount of coins I cashed out, and I don't know why you'd figure the price drop was just me selling.  This was right in the middle of the SC clusterfuk and on the tail end of the multipool clusterfuk.  I'm pretty sure more coins were dumped than just mine because I finally got tired of chasing the sell walls down and started eating up the buy orders at a loss.

If you think I'm making all this up to get cheap coins go ahead and cash in on the train...  Buy em up while they cheap....

[/quote]

One's like me? What am I?  I said I put in a bid of 0.03 BTC for CAI when the IPO came out and got about 560 CAI (actual bid was 0.28 BTC).  What have I done to cause you to lose BTC?  I over time used my BTC ASIC Cubes (a WHOPPING 100GH/s SHA256 - sarcasm - about 0.01 BTC per 5 days of mining) to buy CAIx, so that my Wallet has a grand total of 2160.40767934 CAIx staking (XdT2HVVmjXH7bqoemmmKZdCmyZyPDu6VZu).  Look at the history of my posts.  I call BS on you and all of the FUD that is starting to come out, starting from a DUMP yesterday to 0.00013 PRIOR to a public resignation announcement by a Foundation Member, who admitted he dumped prior to his post.  As honorable and well-meaning he claims to be and others say, he dumped, caused a 30% loss in value of EVERYONE's CAIx holdings, and posts seemingly plausible comments, while HE profits and others lost.  And you and other new posters berate the devs and the founder, and me, for the problems?  Get real.  All he needed to do was sell over time, and others wouldn't have been financially harmed, yet he posts a resignation knowingly (imo) that the price would tank.  And he has everyone's best interests in mind...?

Get a clue and stop blaming those who put light on the shenanigans of these "altruistic" posters who said, essentially, "I'm only going public for your own good, even though I got my money out of it."
[/quote]
pieterjanvh

Activity: 668

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 06:14:13 PM

Explanations about the Titans and the game please.

ScamReport, we have contacted Stuhlman, and even in his difficult circumstances he will be online later today.
A detailed explanation will be given by him, because I feel these are matters that have to be addressed by him, not the foundation.
So please have a few hours of patience. Thanks.
vvvortex

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 06:24:50 PM

As an FYI I did sell over time.  In the middle of that it was already trending down.  Likely due to the admitted dumping of the investor in question(or others).  You give to much credit to the amount of coins I cashed out, and I don't know why you'd figure the price drop was just me selling.  This was right in the middle of the SC clusterfuk and on the tail end of the multipool clusterfuk.  I'm pretty sure more coins were dumped than just mine because I finally got tired of chasing the sell walls down and started eating up the buy orders at a loss.

If you think I'm making all this up to get cheap coins go ahead and cash in on the train...  Buy em up while they cheap....

If I could I would, but like I said, 0.01 btc/5 days or so mining, which WAS like 40 CAIx or so per week before your "resignation post".  Can't buy up a lot cheap coins with that.  Like I said several posts ago, this is turning out to be the typical altcoin cycle of which I'm sure you know...I just hope The Stuhl can turn CAIx into what most of us hoped it would be.
StolenCoinSalesman

Activity: 385

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:59:10 PM

This is starting to remind me of the faircoin dev who promised a big investor then he vanished and never heard from again.
Walrusbonzo

Activity: 682

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 08:52:16 PM

This is starting to remind me of the faircoin dev who promised a big investor then he vanished and never heard from again.

I remember that too Sad
500crypto

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:59:37 PM

Ok ... 10k is a new low. J Stuhl needs to intervene ASAP to stop the bleeding. I may regret this but I am still buying.
mvaessen

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:38:08 PM

Like some of you might know, i'm also a foundation member.

I tend to stay away from bitcointalk and focus on the caix board mainly, but i will post a small reply on this issue.

This is not a official CAIx Foundation reply whatsoever, its just my personal reply:

I'm very sorry to see, Virtuallann, that you had the feeling your voice wasn't heard in the foundation. I don't think any of the members did that intentionally. I agree that there are some issues which are mostly caused due to the different timezones all members are in, but i don't think it was that much of a pain for the foundation.

With the decisions that has to/been made, it took a bit more time. This is the effect of a group of people deciding about the CAIx faith.
Although things may take longer, you need to agree with me that the foundation was/is getting more efficient every day.
You need to understand that a group of people simply will not agree in an hour on heavy decisions. This can look like people are not willing to help. But i think you need to look at it as a organic flow of ruling out the good and bad idea's.

I also don't agree with you about some things you claim to be the truth. This might be a due to different perceptions between you and my about the issues you are talking about or the way you talk about it. I am not going to discuss those issues here, for i think thats something the CAIx management should reply on.

For those reading and interested in my opinion:

I've been trading crypto's for a while. There are a number of reasons i am in the foundation. But i can assure you its not because of a big bag. Because i don't have a big bag.
When i was asked to help UTC recover from its problem, i declined a very nice reward. I'm not in CAIx for a quick buck. I was asked by Stuhlman and i offered my help without any rewards. I would never join a coin which has even a small scam intention.
We setup the caixboard to provide people better help and i (and other members on the foundation) spent A LOT of time helping people. Without any rewards.
I would never join a person on a coin if he gives me even the slightest doubts about his honesty. I worked with Stuhlman before CAIx or CAI even was in his mind.

I also, like Virtuallann, have big discussions in the foundation. But that is what makes the foundation great. There are a lot of different kind of people on the foundation. So everybody is represented in there. Im sorry to see that nobody can see that we talk on the foundation EVERY SINGLE DAY and are thinking about a lot of ways to make things right.

tl;dr summary: not worth my time writing for you.

PS: sorry for the english grammar faults. Its not my native language.

baseke

Activity: 389
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:38:56 PM

well it was pumped to 150k satoshi  when caix hit the mintpal.then for a week or two caiz had dayly sbuy support around 60-90 btc in buy orders.after roadmap was released and price pumped again buy support is gone.
again there was a question about titan ot titans ?
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: