Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:29:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★  (Read 416410 times)
armin22

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:02:35 PM

I believe the devs, not stuhlman but the other 8 should have been more active in this thread just to show us there commitment to caix , the might been working day and night for caix but we don’t see them. I believe if the had been more active the trust level was much higher. I don’t think its to late for that though. It is a good thing the board members are active in answering all the questions but a once a week update from the other devs wouldn’t hurt.

Maybe they could start off by announcing who these devs are in the first place.

karimdr2

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 01:33:19 PM

I believe the devs, not stuhlman but the other 8 should have been more active in this thread just to show us there commitment to caix , the might been working day and night for caix but we don’t see them. I believe if the had been more active the trust level was much higher. I don’t think its to late for that though. It is a good thing the board members are active in answering all the questions but a once a week update from the other devs wouldn’t hurt.

Maybe they could start off by announcing who these devs are in the first place.

+1000

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 02:16:40 PM

First the totally confusing staking/nodes for a month, then the community team, and the price has just plummeted. The whole coin went from one of promise and communication (When Stuhlman was active) to now a mix mash of allthese "community" members where it's all very grey and doesn't seem to have focus. Just lots of maybes, ifs and not sures.

No disrespect to the Members. I think most of you are doing a great job at posting here, but this coin needs leadership and a clear concise plan. There has been too much reliance on the Titans, when none of us know if and when ANYONE will get their delivery.

Remember too with these Titans. It's like buying a Porsche for a race when everyone has Hyundais thinking you're going to kill the competition. But many others are getting delivery of Porsches too, so you're advaantage has gone, it merely keeps you in the race.

I say again, this coin needs to stop being so bloody technical. This nodes deal was a failure IMO. To appeal to the masses you need to keep it simple for everyone. I am a very large holder (Bagholder now), and I wasn't rewarded because I travel for work and it was not possible for me to keep the wallet open all month. A true leader in the alt field needs to be user friendly on every level.

I don't know Stuhlmans personal situation, but sounds pretty serious, but I sure hope he comes back and comes back with a solid plan, and action.

This coin desperately needs leadership.
ABBAS

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 02:36:13 PM

I don't know Stuhlmans personal situation, but sounds pretty serious, but I sure hope he comes back and comes back with a solid plan, and action.

This coin desperately needs leadership.
[/quote]
well said+100
thenukemforall

Activity: 273

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 04:53:44 PM

So true, the second Stulhmann will post here, price will rise
emercoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 05:24:59 PM

I am a member of the foundation. I have not posted here often but felt I had to after Virtuallann's resignation. In my last post I extended him a level of professional respect. I disagreed with his conclusions and strongly disagreed with his approach. Since then, I have become dismayed and puzzled about his actual intentions. If someone is duplicitous I don't want to give them more attention. So I won't. With this post I hope to provide some context that sincere people can use to form rational judgments.

The Foundation: When someone says they are 'resigning from the Foundation' it helps to know what they are resigning from. The Foundation consists of investors, miners, and creative people who have a common interest in the prosperity of CAIx. The group includes large, medium, and small CAIx holders. No single person has the authority to speak for the project or make unilateral decisions on its behalf. No one on the foundation is paid or compensated in any way. The influence of the Foundation derives from listening to the community's concerns (indeed feeling the same concerns directly ourselves), speaking with the developers, and consulting with Stuhlman. Ultimately the Foundation is a group of volunteers with the self-same interests of every other CAIx holder. We look for creative ways to promote the coin and, when possible setbacks arise, we explore ways to transcend the problem. I believe this is what every CAIx holder would want.

Stuhlman: As a matter of basic respect I will not say more about Stuhlman than is available to my direct personal experience and the public record. I have spoken with Stuhlman many times and have always been left with the impression that he is a sincere and honest man. I would not myself have invested in CAIx were this not the case. Stuhlman is not a developer or a coder. He is a businessman who coordinates the activity of the developers and the strategic recommendations of the Foundation. He is the primary CAIx spokesperson and project leader. Responsible members of the Foundation wait for Stuhlman's input and confirmation about any challenges we should address. Everyone on the Foundation knew that Stuhlman was preoccupied with the real and serious health concerns of a family member (he has said this himself publicly). I'm surprised that a Foundation member would choose the exact time that Stuhlman said he would be unavailable as the best time to dump their coins first and resign with maximum drama second. It is for each reader to decide what to make of that.

The Developers:  The Caishen developers are a very diverse group. This is not surprising since we are evolving a business model as much as an altcoin. There are different developers who focus on different pieces of the project (Tiny Elementals, the wallet, the multipool, etc). The Caishen developers I have spoken to personally are competent and hard working. Speaking for myself, I would like to see more results more quickly, but I have seen the work in progress with my own eyes, I know it is coming, and I am glad they are concerned about the quality of the outcomes. The Foundation has made some reforms to make it easier for us to speak with the developers more often and I wouldn't be surprised to see additional help brought in as we clear these hurdles and look to the future.

Setback vs. Scandal:  Genuine whistleblowers deserve our gratitude and respect. If you uncover a scam please let me know. I will do the same for you. If instead what you uncover is a setback then the proper time must be taken to gather the facts and search for solutions. In the history of this coin there has never been a scam, there have never been any genuine whistleblowers, but there may well be some opportunists with their own agenda to besmirch the coin after their exit.

Taking Stock: The drama that has been manufactured about one Titan versus three should not obscure the positive reality of the one Titan we will have. The plans for the miners preceded my time with the Foundation but not my interest in the coin. There were good reasons to be invested in CAIx before anyone heard of any Titans and none of that has changed. What has changed is that we will have a Titan put into the service of the coin and the people who hold it. Ultimately I am another voice on this forum and you will judge for yourself. Actions will speak louder and be most convincing.  In the days to come when this community comes through with the MasterNode payments, an official and fair MultiPool, and an attractive new wallet, you will see for yourself how irrational the FUD has been.  You might come to the conclusion, as I have, that the price is as irrational as the FUD, and see the time to buy is now.

TLDR summary: CAIx is a large community with volunteers and developers working hard to push it forward. When you hold CAIx you own equity in the potential of all that effort. The CAIx Foundation seeks to both promote the coin and confront any challenges. When a possible setback emerges the first response is to search for solutions instead of drama. A critical thinker should ask themselves why anyone would cultivate more drama than solutions, but not until after exiting first. There has never been a scam in the history of CAIx. There have been setbacks that come as a part of doing business. CAIx holders can have confidence in the work being done to move us all forward.

saperka

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 05:41:45 PM

Hi emercoin,

As a investor I really know you as a Foundation have good faith and intentions, but for weeks the outcome of your hard work is totally opposite... As many people here spot and even joked about is you keep promising all those fantastic things like wallet, multipool, PSP, but none of those things progressed for weeks. You will say that there is huge progress and work will SOON be done, but myself, and many others who has no access to inside information see no progress at all for weeks. By the way, how advanced (in %) is work on pool and wallet?

What we see is constant price drop, no buy support and smaller and smaller interest which is visible in close to zero volume.

So please, instead of constant promises focus on one thing and deliver it.

You all know that if something will not change REALLY soon, this coin will simply die, and no PSP will help if price will hit 1 sat.

PS. I still hope for the best.

Best regards.
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:58:27 PM

It's gonna take a good dump to see us below 10k. Will it hold Huh

Still holding 1250 of this scamcoin. Yeah, I lost, let it be. But I am smiling, at least this shitty group lost confidence forever. Why so? I can't believe that developers can be so dumb. A couple of masternodes will dump this shit to 100 satoshis.
karimdr2

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:33:46 PM

We need an update and a serious announcement. And please, you must distribute dividends 1 July otherwise it will be total panic and a tsunami of FUD!

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:59:48 PM

We need an update and a serious announcement. And please, you must distribute dividends 1 July otherwise it will be total panic and a tsunami of FUD!

Soon =). Now they or bagholders reporting posts. See ya at 100 satoshi in 24h.
thenukemforall

Activity: 273

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:11:12 PM

EDIT : Nevermind
StolenCoinSalesman

Activity: 385

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:13:51 PM

Yeah 1929 as black Friday stock market crash will look pale in comparison to the caix sale off coming July 1st. I understand he is having family problems, but what about the lack of communication before?
armin22

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:26:05 PM

After giant crash from july 1st dumpers i cant wait to buy cheap as dirt caix.

virtuallann

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:49:00 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2014, 01:55:53 AM by virtuallann

I can see that they are all still abdicating responsibility for their deception.  From the start all I said they should do is admit the wrongdoing and come clean.  Admitting the facts to the community and building from that point forward was the right thing to do.  All they have done is blame me and attack me publicly and privately like I'm the one who created this lie to the community.  Even the vaulted Stuhlman told me to fuck off and banned me from the public IRC channel after he vented his rage.  I expected as much though.  You should see how they talk about me in private lol...  Yes I know what they are saying Smiley

Obviously there was panic and everyone scrambling to come up with solutions when we found out that Investor bailed due all the leadership and developer failues in this coin.  Yet days later when the dust settled no one wanted to come out and tell the truth.

They cart out the Foundation members one after the other to make altruistic post about their intentions, telling us Stuhlman will fix everything, and veiled attack because I chose to come forward.  I chose to leave it alone after my last post but reading how they are still trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes and deny all wrongdoing still, here I am.

I will leave the public once again with the following so you can see just what the Foundation members really think about the coin and how they operate when it comes to the truth.

Click through to read the expanded window for viewing(have to click zoom icon twice  Shocked).  Note at the bottom.  "do not let this leak out plz"

Recent chatlog showing how other members view this coin.  Very good read - http://pastebin.com/n6p7cfRp (slight overlap into my resignation)

My resignation in IRC and following chat before I was banned - http://pastebin.com/e53nJp8Z

My private conversation with a member after this all came out - http://pastebin.com/pCeP0dCr

I am a member of the foundation. I have not posted here often but felt I had to after Virtuallann's resignation. In my last post I extended him a level of professional respect. I disagreed with his conclusions and strongly disagreed with his approach. Since then, I have become dismayed and puzzled about his actual intentions. If someone is duplicitous I don't want to give them more attention. So I won't. With this post I hope to provide some context that sincere people can use to form rational judgments.

The Foundation: When someone says they are 'resigning from the Foundation' it helps to know what they are resigning from. The Foundation consists of investors, miners, and creative people who have a common interest in the prosperity of CAIx. The group includes large, medium, and small CAIx holders. No single person has the authority to speak for the project or make unilateral decisions on its behalf. No one on the foundation is paid or compensated in any way. The influence of the Foundation derives from listening to the community's concerns (indeed feeling the same concerns directly ourselves), speaking with the developers, and consulting with Stuhlman. Ultimately the Foundation is a group of volunteers with the self-same interests of every other CAIx holder. We look for creative ways to promote the coin and, when possible setbacks arise, we explore ways to transcend the problem. I believe this is what every CAIx holder would want.

Stuhlman: As a matter of basic respect I will not say more about Stuhlman than is available to my direct personal experience and the public record. I have spoken with Stuhlman many times and have always been left with the impression that he is a sincere and honest man. I would not myself have invested in CAIx were this not the case. Stuhlman is not a developer or a coder. He is a businessman who coordinates the activity of the developers and the strategic recommendations of the Foundation. He is the primary CAIx spokesperson and project leader. Responsible members of the Foundation wait for Stuhlman's input and confirmation about any challenges we should address. Everyone on the Foundation knew that Stuhlman was preoccupied with the real and serious health concerns of a family member (he has said this himself publicly). I'm surprised that a Foundation member would choose the exact time that Stuhlman said he would be unavailable as the best time to dump their coins first and resign with maximum drama second. It is for each reader to decide what to make of that.

The Developers:  The Caishen developers are a very diverse group. This is not surprising since we are evolving a business model as much as an altcoin. There are different developers who focus on different pieces of the project (Tiny Elementals, the wallet, the multipool, etc). The Caishen developers I have spoken to personally are competent and hard working. Speaking for myself, I would like to see more results more quickly, but I have seen the work in progress with my own eyes, I know it is coming, and I am glad they are concerned about the quality of the outcomes. The Foundation has made some reforms to make it easier for us to speak with the developers more often and I wouldn't be surprised to see additional help brought in as we clear these hurdles and look to the future.

Setback vs. Scandal:  Genuine whistleblowers deserve our gratitude and respect. If you uncover a scam please let me know. I will do the same for you. If instead what you uncover is a setback then the proper time must be taken to gather the facts and search for solutions. In the history of this coin there has never been a scam, there have never been any genuine whistleblowers, but there may well be some opportunists with their own agenda to besmirch the coin after their exit.

Taking Stock: The drama that has been manufactured about one Titan versus three should not obscure the positive reality of the one Titan we will have. The plans for the miners preceded my time with the Foundation but not my interest in the coin. There were good reasons to be invested in CAIx before anyone heard of any Titans and none of that has changed. What has changed is that we will have a Titan put into the service of the coin and the people who hold it. Ultimately I am another voice on this forum and you will judge for yourself. Actions will speak louder and be most convincing.  In the days to come when this community comes through with the MasterNode payments, an official and fair MultiPool, and an attractive new wallet, you will see for yourself how irrational the FUD has been.  You might come to the conclusion, as I have, that the price is as irrational as the FUD, and see the time to buy is now.

TLDR summary: CAIx is a large community with volunteers and developers working hard to push it forward. When you hold CAIx you own equity in the potential of all that effort. The CAIx Foundation seeks to both promote the coin and confront any challenges. When a possible setback emerges the first response is to search for solutions instead of drama. A critical thinker should ask themselves why anyone would cultivate more drama than solutions, but not until after exiting first. There has never been a scam in the history of CAIx. There have been setbacks that come as a part of doing business. CAIx holders can have confidence in the work being done to move us all forward.

bqxpd

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:57:36 AM

Click through to read the expanded window for viewing(zoom icon lower right).  Note at the bottom.  "do not let this leak out plz"

That is completely unreadable even at the higher magnification. Any chance you could upload a higher-res version?

1enUo5AVqwx4LradGPimKJAvV5gzK1Z3g
virtuallann

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:16:25 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2014, 01:32:12 AM by virtuallann

You have to click the zoom icon after the link opens, then again on the picture itself when it pops up.  It's silly I know, but resizing the pic just gives me the same small result.

But here is the text of it:  Again note at the bottom "do not let this leak out plz"

i writing here not for some one to ask the dve's but to give you guys a picture of where we stand

here it is ..the person that invested 3 titans gave money to stul for 1 miner, 2 others were to be ordered by the investor him self...

i have spoken to the investor he told me this "after the latest wallet "release"...i have written off caix. i dont want to involve any more resources. im just taking the loss."

this was the reason for me rushing that update because i know what will happen... also the reason for me trying to push any update for caix , including paying for the new wallet

anyway what done is done ,we still will have 1 titan and we need to figure out what to do..maybe stul can have hart to hart conversation with this investor and fix the issue ( im hoping it can be done)

some of us have no idea what is going on behind the scenes and keep trying to pretend they know it all , if you guys remember i kept saying "we have very small window for caix before the node mature"

this investor was the reason for me saying it and i tried very hard to keep him interested in caix , as of now he sold all his caix , he holds none(investor and few of us were the ppl behind the 3 push caix got with ann release)

push was not to pump it to high heaven but to set new price floor for caix but needed news and development to be in place for the price to sustain( which kept missing deadlines)

and thats where we are now ( and the reason for me loosing my temper on irc)and some things i told stul many time over...so this should not be a surprise to stul.

Now that you guys know what going on we need to find a fix for this situation ..how do we go about without the titans or psp... no not let this leak out plz

Click through to read the expanded window for viewing(zoom icon lower right).  Note at the bottom.  "do not let this leak out plz"

That is completely unreadable even at the higher magnification. Any chance you could upload a higher-res version?
murderouskirk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:46:05 AM

You have to click the zoom icon after the link opens, then again on the picture itself when it pops up.  It's silly I know, but resizing the pic just gives me the same small result.

But here is the text of it:  Again note at the bottom "do not let this leak out plz"

i writing here not for some one to ask the dve's but to give you guys a picture of where we stand

here it is ..the person that invested 3 titans gave money to stul for 1 miner, 2 others were to be ordered by the investor him self...

i have spoken to the investor he told me this "after the latest wallet "release"...i have written off caix. i dont want to involve any more resources. im just taking the loss."

this was the reason for me rushing that update because i know what will happen... also the reason for me trying to push any update for caix , including paying for the new wallet

anyway what done is done ,we still will have 1 titan and we need to figure out what to do..maybe stul can have hart to hart conversation with this investor and fix the issue ( im hoping it can be done)

some of us have no idea what is going on behind the scenes and keep trying to pretend they know it all , if you guys remember i kept saying "we have very small window for caix before the node mature"

this investor was the reason for me saying it and i tried very hard to keep him interested in caix , as of now he sold all his caix , he holds none(investor and few of us were the ppl behind the 3 push caix got with ann release)

push was not to pump it to high heaven but to set new price floor for caix but needed news and development to be in place for the price to sustain( which kept missing deadlines)

and thats where we are now ( and the reason for me loosing my temper on irc)and some things i told stul many time over...so this should not be a surprise to stul.

Now that you guys know what going on we need to find a fix for this situation ..how do we go about without the titans or psp... no not let this leak out plz

StolenCoinSalesman

Activity: 385

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:09:34 AM

If you do not mind I will answer those questions in the morning, I had a rough day today, and do want to give quick answers. I asked the foundation to be away for personal reasons and really needed some time off. I am not in the right state of mind to answer questions right now.
I hope you give me the night off and in the morning will be more than happy to answer all those questions in details.

I am behind CAIx 110% and I am not walking away. That's what I want you to be certain of right now.

So usually there is 24 hours in a day on Earth. What planet do you live on so I know how long your day so I get a general idea of when morning is? I understand you have personal problems but some people invested money into this that affect their families which makes it personal for them as well.
virtuallann

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:35:42 AM

Unfortunately for the CAIx masses this is par for the course for Stuhlman ever since the Foundation was created.  No timetable is adhered to, little is explained or resolved when he does show up, and the Foundation is left to pick up the pieces and do damage control.

If you do not mind I will answer those questions in the morning, I had a rough day today, and do want to give quick answers. I asked the foundation to be away for personal reasons and really needed some time off. I am not in the right state of mind to answer questions right now.
I hope you give me the night off and in the morning will be more than happy to answer all those questions in details.

I am behind CAIx 110% and I am not walking away. That's what I want you to be certain of right now.

So usually there is 24 hours in a day on Earth. What planet do you live on so I know how long your day so I get a general idea of when morning is? I understand you have personal problems but some people invested money into this that affect their families which makes it personal for them as well.
UncleJaysus

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:29:24 AM

It's a shame this was a scam.

The person behind it (Stuhlman/Wolong) could've made so much more in the long run by actually following through with the actual plans.

With only 1.6 million coins in existence, someone could still end up buying up a large percentage cheap and then effectively controlling the price. but I don't think anyone's going to want to touch this for a while.
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: