Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:52:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The right time for investment?  (Read 12874 times)
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:31:57 PM

If you really want to invest then trust me this might be the time since there is no need to go in for these coins when the price is at it peak. It will definitely sink, get them when the price is down and gain from it as the price increases.

now the market has received a fairly high pump so the price of bitcoin has reached $8k and is followed by other altcoins which are also increasing, I think if investing now it can be said quite late because before the current moment for all coin prices is very low, as you have said when the price reaches the peak it will definitely sink again, but it doesn't matter because I think this upward movement will continue and maybe Bitcoin will be able to reach $10k in the near future and will follow other coins.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:43:20 PM

There is no perfect time for investment. You can invest anytime and after that also you can make some profit. The think is for what you put your money in this space cause this is very risky. And also if you  don't have any kind of knowledge about this market then it's better to don't put your money in this market. You have to learn enough to end up with investment. But the basic thing is when the market is down go for some investment cause you will make profit out of it.
So don't think about investment just focus on the knowledge.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Tosin12

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 10:43:46 PM

If your question is about best time to invest, then its during dip market because you'll be able to buy cheap for example January 1st bitcoin is trading at $3700 and at the moment its above $7800 in other words anybody that invest in a full bitcoin January will be having more than $3200 profit currently.
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:59:05 PM

If we compare the price of Bitcoin in January and today, then the best investment time was in January, but if we assume that in the near future the price of Bitcoin will increase to $ 20,000 and higher, then today it is also profitable to invest in Bitcoin.
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:39:01 PM

this is your chance to invest in bitcoin, ethereum, and xrp. I'm sure this coin is the right one if you want to make a profit. the crypto market is currently in a big increase. don't waste this momentum.

spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:50:30 PM

Good afternoon everyone, I want to greet everyone here. April is almost over, do you still have plans to invest in cryptocurrency in Quartal 2? What coins are suitable for investing? I want to hear your opinion, and I will make it a reference. Thank you very much for your attention.
the right time to me for investing is always, it all depends on your vivid and thorough research into what you wish to invest in. people should not decide for you as to this is the specific right time to invest and when not to invest. do your very own research into the project, the team behind it and how responsive their support channels are and invest when its positive for you so that at the long round, you would have no one to blame but yourself if you lose but a great smile when you win.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:28:15 AM

this is your chance to invest in bitcoin, ethereum, and xrp. I'm sure this coin is the right one if you want to make a profit. the crypto market is currently in a big increase. don't waste this momentum.
The big increase is definitely a bull run effect, and when there is a bull run, any coin is a good investment.
With FOMO, these people will not only buy bitcoin but they will also try to look for another coins to diversify, and they will certainly
find those coins that are very cheap and that helps the volume to increase and the price could follow.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 06:40:57 AM

Currently the price of crypto is moving up, led by bitcoin. I think Bitcoin, Etherum, Ripple and BNB are good choices that will reach high prices
Godstrength

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 02:04:44 PM

Good afternoon everyone, I want to greet everyone here. April is almost over, do you still have plans to invest in cryptocurrency in Quartal 2? What coins are suitable for investing? I want to hear your opinion, and I will make it a reference. Thank you very much for your attention.

Yes, I think you don't stop investing in crypto. You just have to play smart and know when to pull out your cards. When it comes to major coins, buy at low and when it comes to startups, I recommend going with IEO's since they provide more security to you being the investor. You also have to find the passion in the project IMO. I've been a fan of collectibles and I'm following this cryptocollectible with augmented reality that sold out their IEO. Me having the same passion as them and them having a successful rounds of sales is like hitting two birds with one stone.
HodlerKing101

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 02:08:25 PM

Yes, I think you don't stop investing in crypto. You just have to play smart and know when to pull out your cards. When it comes to major coins, buy at low and when it comes to startups, I recommend going with IEO's since they provide more security to you being the investor. You also have to find the passion in the project IMO. I've been a fan of collectibles and I'm following this cryptocollectible with augmented reality that sold out their IEO. Me having the same passion as them and them having a successful rounds of sales is like hitting two birds with one stone.

And DYOR is the key! Knowledge is one of the most important piece that you need to have in the crypto world and without it, you'll always end up at a lost.
motienvolam

Activity: 291
Merit: 20

I love my wife and my little girl

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 02:21:29 PM

Investors who have big love with altcoins, can seriously think of all in investments in altcoins. They should choose good altcoins to invest, choosing top altcoins on coinmarketcap to be safe, reducing risks of witness falls to nearly zero from shit altcoins (new-born altcoins mostly end like this). Top altcoins give them at least proofs of real developments and survival ability over different periods of crypto market. In toughest periods, those top altcoins actually surpassed and survived, so the risks at which they fall in zero, or become dead altcoins are very low.
Sang Prabu

Activity: 319

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 02:54:49 PM

I'm sure now people think it's late because the price of bitcoin and altcoins is expensive, they will think to wait for the price to drop again, this is the type of loser who always waits and feels late.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Butpow

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:21:28 PM

I anticipate humans should break request these issues, it's maturing out of control. The result has always been aforementioned hither in this assembly various period. Seat in currencies you think in, request hither desire just consecrate you many disorder.
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:03:38 PM

many coins have good concepts in May, but I still survive to invest in old coins, such as ripples, ETH, and EOS, in my opinion, the best way to choose new coins now is coins that have a clear concept in the IEO or ICO.

raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:08:27 PM

many coins have good concepts in May, but I still survive to invest in old coins, such as ripples, ETH, and EOS, in my opinion, the best way to choose new coins now is coins that have a clear concept in the IEO or ICO.
we still can't see the concept of new coins, because we won't know whether they can survive in this market or just be popular for a moment. some coins like EOS, ETH, and BNB are good choices for investment, their market so far I think is quite strong.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Teknisi88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:13:40 PM

Now the old coins are more expensive than the new coins so this is a consideration of investors and traders, where they prefer old coins and coins that have IEO programs in good exchange to get maximum profits, because now is a very moment good for issuing capital.
integrity42

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 07:23:41 PM

It is possible to invest at any time, everything depends on the experience and skills of a person in cryptocurrency, even if the whole market is falling, an experienced person can invest and earn

karankamaze

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:42:36 PM

It is possible to invest at any time, everything depends on the experience and skills of a person in cryptocurrency, even if the whole market is falling, an experienced person can invest and earn
an example is that there are now many who are enjoying their success in investing because they dare to make a buying decision when prices are falling.
so even though the market conditions are bad but the market always has the potential to go up so don't hesitate to invest whenever it is.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:28:07 PM

an example is that there are now many who are enjoying their success in investing because they dare to make a buying decision when prices are falling.
so even though the market conditions are bad but the market always has the potential to go up so don't hesitate to invest whenever it is.
It is important to understand that investors are people who look at coins with a perspective of 2-5 years. therefore, I believe that real investors continue to find good coins and invest in them silently

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Kemileye

Activity: 573

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:33:25 PM

I have invested in the past and I still have to buy more of the coins I already have because I strongly believe in them. I already bought some EOS, NEO, LITECOIN, RIPPLE and small unit of BITCOIN but my decision now is to buy more of these coins.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: