Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:30:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The right time for investment?  (Read 12874 times)
MisterLangley

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:57:05 AM

Everyone has ambitions and rights who want to have a plan for cryptocurrency even though things in the north are not in line with the huge investment that was carried out in 2018 yesterday
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:58:12 PM

In this case, everytime will be the right time for investing. But, you just need to take your time on what will be the greatest altcoins you have to be in like the bitcoin and those other coin like dencoins market which their dencoins tokens was good. So  in my opinion they are perfectly suitable for our investments, they have good development of their blockchain technology and they always have a high demand in the crypto market.

But this is exactly what the point is for many people including myself,,, that every time is the right time for investing. Remember that investing is a long term point of several years, not even months, and for sure not weeks. Dencoins is not a long term coin but for speculation, in which case do not consider it as investments but as gambling.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:39:48 PM

I think you have already passed the best investment opportunity as for late 2018. In December the prices were extremely low, but as for now the prices are still great. If you forget ETH was around 1400 a year ago, so I think it is still great.
kleshovab7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:04:38 PM

I anticipate assets buoy be finished at whatever age, with the actual marketplace state existence the equitable age to purchase any possible money, I preferred currency that are comprised in the peak 20 in CMC to be victimized as assets, representing instantly I am extremely fascinated in investment in BNB mints, as this BNB currency has firm extension so it has favourable panorama in the forthcoming
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:19:07 PM

I think you have already passed the best investment opportunity as for late 2018. In December the prices were extremely low, but as for now the prices are still great. If you forget ETH was around 1400 a year ago, so I think it is still great.
Right when the end of 2018 the market has dropped dramatically for quite a long time and it really must be an opportunity to buy quality Altcoin and then survive in the long run.
ETH is indeed the best coin for the long term and the quality is undoubted, not infrequently the coins fall, so now or tomorrow we will start investing if we are right in processing it will certainly succeed.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:27:57 PM

everyone has a coin to make an investment and it all depends on each of them, I really like to make a long-term investment and therefore I prefer bitcoin as the right choice
  Same as you I like to invest my assets for long time since when we invest our cash for long time it will gives us power and security to hold our coin, presently multi day is great time more people are planning to invest longer in the wake of purchasing currently, so price is extremely pleasant for us to get we can purchase at sensible cost from market, bitcoin is the best decision as it is the most encouraging coin.
tsurpalglobe

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:46:11 PM

Greetings there everyone. And what is your attitude towards mining? Have you tried mining? And what is happening on the market in general? Any great solutions?
Mia44

Activity: 412
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:46:51 PM

I suggest hold IOTA and binance coins because both altcoins have a large upside potential when the bitcoin has entered the bullrun stage

sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:50:06 PM

Greetings there everyone. And what is your attitude towards mining? Have you tried mining? And what is happening on the market in general? Any great solutions?

Good evening. Well, that’s a great question. As I know, today we have to calculate different expenses - from electricity to maintainance costs. But of course there are solutions that make the industry attractive
tsurpalglobe

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:53:38 PM

Good evening. Well, that’s a great question. As I know, today we have to calculate different expenses - from electricity to maintainance costs. But of course there are solutions that make the industry attractive

And I believe this also depends on the market we are talking about. But can you provide any examples of advanced solutions? I mean that make mining profitable and convenient
sarrpora

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:59:17 PM

And I believe this also depends on the market we are talking about. But can you provide any examples of advanced solutions? I mean that make mining profitable and convenient

I can share the experience about a pretty advanced solution on the US market. Called Asicequipment. They have a pretty popular Antiminer S9i, service centers in New York, HQ there. So for sure look advanced
kangkilokang

Activity: 530

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 10:01:16 PM

I suggest hold IOTA and binance coins because both altcoins have a large upside potential when the bitcoin has entered the bullrun stage
has a chance if Bitcoin enters the Bullrun stage, most Altcoin if Bitcoin has grown and rises high they will rise too although the increase may be only a little, but most of all grow.
what coins should be invested may be personal coins that are liked, because sometimes every taste is different. the best time to invest when prices fall a lot and the market starts to increase slowly.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
salink

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 10:04:00 PM

you're right. At the end of 2018, early in 2019, altcoin prices were very low, which was the best time to invest and easily make a big profit. But now the market is recovering very quickly this is also a good time to enter the market as it is possible that altcoin prices may rise further later this year.
tsurpalglobe

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 10:04:13 PM

I can share the experience about a pretty advanced solution on the US market. Called Asicequipment. They have a pretty popular Antiminer S9i, service centers in New York, HQ there. So for sure look advanced

Hmm, sounds attractive so far. And how long does delivery take? Are they delivering all over the US? And can you tell me more about company background, please?
sarrpora

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 10:06:08 PM

Hmm, sounds attractive so far. And how long does delivery take? Are they delivering all over the US? And can you tell me more about company background, please?

Delivery usually takes from 2 to 4 days and yeah - all over the US. As for background, the guys are very experienced. They used to have own farms in California for several years. So you know... I recommend you to check their website for more
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 10:06:14 PM

The best time to invest was in January. But there is still chance to see more increase for BTC and altcoins. But it is better to invest only what you can afford to lose.
Bramuro

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:14:09 PM

Representing instantly, I personally would put in in secrecy currency and change currencies just. Secrecy currency 's approval desire breakthrough principally in the continued amble which desire lead-in those to a great extrusion. And Change supported strikes get already shown that with the rise of IEO, their currency is loss to be risen hard. Get a looking at BNB and KCS.
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:24:47 PM

The best time to invest was in January. But there is still chance to see more increase for BTC and altcoins. But it is better to invest only what you can afford to lose.
I think that there will still be an opportunity to buy Bitcoin for 6 thousand. therefore, I have not yet completely move to Bitcoin and hold some of my money in stablecoins. I'm waiting for the correction

motienvolam

Activity: 291
Merit: 20

I love my wife and my little girl

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:14:03 PM

It is unacceptable fact to see altcoins have all risen like this, especially for someone whom over hesitated last two or three weeks to invest in altcoins. Now, they probably have another key lesson to regret missed chances by over-hesitation. Next times, I believe that some of them might become more determinantly with their investment decisions, to be strongly determinant at the right time, at the good price ranges. However, I don't think they actually missed all chances, because there are still many coins actually have not risen too much from their bottoms, and such massive green color in crypto market might help them all moving up soon.
abs350

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 08:16:23 PM

Now you can buy. Nobody forbids, but the fact is that you yourself must rely. Can you afford such pleasure or not. Of course, everything is possible, but you count.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: