Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:37:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The right time for investment?  (Read 12874 times)
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:36:11 PM

Don't think to stop investing in Cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin. It is true that we experience bearish market and season but it doesn't mean that it will stop there. Right now, Bitcoin is starting to kick a little but just think it, this is just a great opportunity to invest while it is really affordable to buy Bitcoin and it is starting to increase in value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:42:41 PM

Every time is right to invest in crypto. The market is currently in uptrend and it will still go higher than it currently has, so now is also a good time to invest.
Kezacky

Activity: 743
Merit: 10

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:44:25 PM

We have entered May and until now I have also invested in a number of my favorite altcoins including popular altcoins such as ethereum. but when that time bitcoin experienced an increase in prices made me more focused on bitcoin investment.

andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:59:00 PM

I prefer coins that already have a good name in Cryptocurrency for investment, and I will wait for the price to go down to buy and invest the coins.  and my favorite coins are Bitcoin, Ethereum, BCH and Litecoin.  From the very beginning I knew Cryptocurrency, I often played on the coins, and I had a lot of benefits.
sngwinner

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:10:31 PM

The beat time to have invested was definitely during the bear market but that doesn't mean it is late to invest now. The bull run is still at the preliminary and investing now will mean a lot by the end of the year.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 09:37:54 PM

Right time to invest have to be when the market prices are really low, say for example during the bearish market condition. But that doesn't mean you can't invest anytime. The only difference is the profit margin if you invest in bearish market, you make more profit if there is a price pump compared to investing when their is a uptrend in price obvious to everyone.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:04:06 PM

It is too late to invest in Bitcoin, however, if you are confident in its growth again to 20 thousand dollars, you can also invest. Now it is becoming profitable to slowly start investing in altcoins, for example, EOS, Ripple and NEO. It is they who will soon grow well in price after Bitcoin and repeat its growth.

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:06:28 PM

The right time to invest is when the prices of coins are low and the market is down. There you can buy, hold and wait for sometime before selling when the market recovers.

arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:09:59 PM

The right time to invest is when the prices of coins are low and the market is down. There you can buy, hold and wait for sometime before selling when the market recovers.
The current condition is actually quite good if indeed our target is still far away to see prices rise. but indeed the investment pattern of each person is different. this is not a problem. but here many people share investment advice they do.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Stake13

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:28:41 PM

Everytime is right the time to invest in crypto. But be careful on what project you wanted to invest with because some are just a fraud project. So everytime will be the perfect time because the market is in currently uptrended and it will still go higher than it currently has, so now is also a good time to invest. Then I can give you some good altcoins like the Btc, Eth and especially the  Dencoin.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:12:38 AM

I think this month still the right time for investment because I see that many altcoin and bitcoin is not yet increasing too high so you can buy right now before the price increase later. But before you buy, I think it's better you have prepared in the analysis so you can get the right time to buy at the low price. And if you miss the right buying price, you don't have to be sad because I think you still have another good price to buy so you need to watch closely in the market.
I think theres still a chance for investment today, even if the price is increasing now that as we see the market price, then be positive just in case when the price is getting low, hold it while you wait until the price increase again. But there is more choices you can invest also in some other kinds of altcoins that has profitable.
slashz9

Activity: 1554

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 12:14:19 PM

number 1 for good longterm investment is bitcoin, then if you looking for mid or short term you can choose another altcoin in top 100 CMC.
but some coin will not follow BTC while pumping or little bit late, that why you need do research first before investing on it.
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 01:44:41 PM

In this time i think you must invest in BTC, ETH and BNB because it all have a potential to grow up again and again in this year.
I heared if in 2021 BTC will hit at least 50k$, so i want to see that and keep hold my BTC.
Nawrod

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 01:49:06 PM

I think after jump from 4000 to 8000 the price will be growing much slower
so, yest, but you have to be ready for long-term investment
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 01:53:08 PM

number 1 for good longterm investment is bitcoin, then if you looking for mid or short term you can choose another altcoin in top 100 CMC.
but some coin will not follow BTC while pumping or little bit late, that why you need do research first before investing on it.
assets that have good developers will have the opportunity to grow faster even though bitcoin doesn't pump. look at the BNB you can see the price growth in the market. they manage how BNB demand continues to increase, and it works.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
maxell_etheridge

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:31:31 PM

I didn't suspect that bsv could grow so much, and right now it's growing massively. I'd still rather invest in btc, maybe till the end of the month we will witness over 9k
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:37:46 PM

Good afternoon everyone, I want to greet everyone here. April is almost over, do you still have plans to invest in cryptocurrency in Quartal 2? What coins are suitable for investing? I want to hear your opinion, and I will make it a reference. Thank you very much for your attention.
Unibright is the most sustainable coins in my mind, because UBT have a great team from german that's been consulting so many big company, so i do think this a true advantages for team to get in touch with so many big company from their old company. I also think ubt price will be better when company are started to use blockchain on the unibright platform. Find out more on unibright.io

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:47:28 PM

Good afternoon everyone, I want to greet everyone here. April is almost over, do you still have plans to invest in cryptocurrency in Quartal 2? What coins are suitable for investing? I want to hear your opinion, and I will make it a reference. Thank you very much for your attention.
Unibright is the most sustainable coins in my mind, because UBT have a great team from german that's been consulting so many big company, so i do think this a true advantages for team to get in touch with so many big company from their old company. I also think ubt price will be better when company are started to use blockchain on the unibright platform. Find out more on unibright.io
That can be judge after the progress as of now there's a lots of coins that have also potentials to rise as bitcoin is showing good ride again,
people who knows to take care of their selected assets will always have the advantage when investing to this market.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:00:20 PM

It's never been too late to invest into anything like stocks or crypto, whatever option you have there, you'll end up profiting if your aiming for the long term, Bitcoin performs the best for the past 10 years vs stocks, even though bullrun is starting you'll still profit at the long run but not much compare if you invested at the bear market.
malphite534

Activity: 319

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:04:32 PM

Yes its the right time and the right time to make investments as we all know market has already begun to rise and all we need now is to wait for the bullrun we are are waiting for so while waiting we need to make moves like investing and doing some hardworking in what we arenworking here,And to insure that we have a altcoins to hold that has the power to grow once bullrun starts we are going to invest in the legit and great project like Dencoin tokens that we can invest now because the ico is still runs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: