Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:04:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The right time for investment?  (Read 12874 times)
Nickz46

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:43:01 AM

If you are thinking on what and when would be the right time for investing is you have to know first if what is the best altcoins you have to deal with like Dencoins tokens this altcoins make your future investment the best it can be because theitr main goal was to uplift the Ecommerce and referral platforms like crypto currencies and increase interactions between the customers and investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:08:42 AM

Perhaps the market has finally moved into the bull phase. I think now is the time to buy.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
GabbieBoy12

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:39:49 AM

In this case, everytime will be the right time for investing. But, you just need to take your time on what will be the greatest altcoins you have to be in like the bitcoin and those other coin like dencoins market which their dencoins tokens was good. So  in my opinion they are perfectly suitable for our investments, they have good development of their blockchain technology and they always have a high demand in the crypto market.
Tekree

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:35:31 PM

I buoy 't instruction you on whatever currency to place on presently, the better affair you are to achieve is to analysis on your have and place on the better currency you anticipate is value investment in.
Akonobea

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:05:21 PM

If you are investing to make short term profit, then it will be better you keep monitoring the market and bjy when the prices fall and sell when you can make some profit on it.

sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:51:37 PM

Hey there everyone. And if we are speaking about mining, can we also speak about profits? And if so, in here we should mostly consider advanced companies?
tsurpalglobe

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:57:02 PM

Hey there everyone. And if we are speaking about mining, can we also speak about profits? And if so, in here we should mostly consider advanced companies?

Good evening. I would say yes, of course. Cause experience and background matter, so we should probably use the equipment people can recommend us to use. Have you heard of Asicequipment. Com for example?
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:59:51 PM

Good evening. I would say yes, of course. Cause experience and background matter, so we should probably use the equipment people can recommend us to use. Have you heard of Asicequipment. Com for example?

Is is the company name? To tell the truth, I haven't. Are they popular? Would be great if you can share!
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:02:21 PM

ETH. This is a very good plan for investing in cryptocurrency. More precisely if you have a lot of money to invest, then the Bitcoin is my answer. These two coins are very good for investing in cryptocurrency. Hopefully it's acceptable even though there are many better suggestions from others.

tsurpalglobe

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:03:21 PM

Is is the company name? To tell the truth, I haven't. Are they popular? Would be great if you can share!

Yes, the company name. I have ordered a few, came to me to Chicago in a few days, pretty impressed with the delivery. But of course, I recommend you to examine more on your own now to read more about their products. But as I understand, the guys are very experienced, they are on the market for several years already. And started from owning own farms Smiley
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 03:37:37 AM

Good afternoon everyone, I want to greet everyone here. April is almost over, do you still have plans to invest in cryptocurrency in Quartal 2? What coins are suitable for investing? I want to hear your opinion, and I will make it a reference. Thank you very much for your attention.

Well, if you was really investing in April 2019 back, you should have profit now already.
There is no one can predicting the market, or deciding that the market won't go below the current condition.
What we can do is buying when the coin price is low, not when the coin still rising.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 06:26:59 AM

Good afternoon everyone, I want to greet everyone here. April is almost over, do you still have plans to invest in cryptocurrency in Quartal 2? What coins are suitable for investing? I want to hear your opinion, and I will make it a reference. Thank you very much for your attention.

I have stopped planning but implemented the plan. I now hold 2 btc and 5 eth. While I scalp them to take profits or increase my hold, I wish to maintain my bag till we get into 2021

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 06:29:17 AM

Bitcoin is already above $8k and still going up, if you invested some significant amount of money into bitcoin last month then you should have earned your profit unless you plan to hodl it till the yearend. Other coins like bnb, ethereum and litecoin are good to buy at this time because they had a big potential to go up in the coming days. Litecoin had its own halving by August this year and ethereum update by the first half of next year. Bnb or Binance coin is is sure to go up because of the ongoing decelopment in binance and its IEO that requires only bnb coins to be use in buying the token.
motienvolam

Activity: 291
Merit: 20

I love my wife and my little girl

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 06:58:13 AM

Bitcoin is already above $8k and still going up, if you invested some significant amount of money into bitcoin last month then you should have earned your profit unless you plan to hodl it till the yearend.
With latest rises of bitcoin, and very positive feelings of crypto investors due to the amazing bull run, I believe that bitcoin can take advantage of this wave and try to hit the range from $9600 to $10000. It's hard to say bitcoin will hit and / or break that price range, but at least I think bitcoin will stay in the range around $8000 for coming weeks. That, in turn, will support well for altcoin movements. Altcoins, in other side, due to bitcoin increases last weeks, have mostly fallen back to their very prices in the trading pairs between altcoins/ bitcoin. For some whom missed the ride of bitcoin, can correct it by investing in altcoins now, and they might likely see their balance (in bitcoin) rising next months.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:05:54 AM

I have stopped planning but implemented the plan. I now hold 2 btc and 5 eth. While I scalp them to take profits or increase my hold, I wish to maintain my bag till we get into 2021

I don't think that decision is so good because we can't just wait and wait because the market is always up and down so you can use it to make a profit by buying or selling at the right time.
if you only buy Botcoin at a price of $ 5000, now you can get a substantial profit.

budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:08:29 AM

there are still opportunities and use the opportunity even though it is not as good as in the first quarter.
Whether Altcoin is suitable for investment, it depends on you, the important thing is that you do your research first before starting, if the coin is really good then do it.
Cryptocurrency still has a great opportunity so that it is likely to become Bullrun.

distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:09:23 AM

I don't think that decision is so good because we can't just wait and wait because the market is always up and down so you can use it to make a profit by buying or selling at the right time.
if you only buy Botcoin at a price of $ 5000, now you can get a substantial profit.
the market will continue to move, but all depends on the selection of our assets and plans for investing. because some assets are better for long-term investments and some will be more profitable for daily trading. like bitcoin I think long term is a very profitable choice.

Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:16:30 AM

If you are investing to make short term profit, then it will be better you keep monitoring the market and bjy when the prices fall and sell when you can make some profit on it.

Of course this depends on the goal, if we make a long-term goal then we must be selective, but if the goal is a daily profit then the new coin is the right solution for big profits.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:18:55 AM

That's good enough to hold for long term, but the more the better.
As you continue accumulating, your chance to earn decent profit in the future will also increase.

I would not be surprise if you make a fortune with ETH, I think you also have to be more aggressive with it
since the price is very cheap compared to bitcoin, and it's close to its dip and probably a big recovery is coming soon.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:23:34 AM

Most people only make plans without taking action, I agree now is the time to invest and hold so that we have the chance to get profit, of course we have to understand the risks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: