Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:42:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The right time for investment?  (Read 12874 times)
attech21

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 01:03:56 PM

We have seen the market has been to rise and btc rise again so it only means we can make investments and start investing now because sooner or later the market will go to its highest point again and we will benefited again so start trusting new projects like Dencoin and go to invest at this project,because it has a potential coins that we can make money by investing here.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 02:25:43 PM

For suitable investing coin/token in n crypto? I would still choose Ethereum because having it was like having passive income,why? Because its market was moving so fast either down or up but more on up so that‘s why i still choose Ethereum.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 03:54:53 PM

My plan is still to invest in cryptocurrency the whole year 2019. I usually invest in the top 100 coins. But I am also looking for some hidden gems.
hamba laeh

Activity: 752
Merit: 100

EPsiloan

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:07:49 PM

Good afternoon everyone, I want to greet everyone here. April is almost over, do you still have plans to invest in cryptocurrency in Quartal 2? What coins are suitable for investing? I want to hear your opinion, and I will make it a reference. Thank you very much for your attention.

in my opinion a good coin for our investment is Ethereum ... because we can see through the graph at this time very well and experiencing a pretty good increase ... and I am sure that the price of Ethereum will continue to increase in the near future ... at this price ethereum $ 252 (CoinMarketCap) ... then please invest in Ethereum

meleonk

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:54:34 PM

As I said before the best time to invest was 2 months ago when Bitcoin and Ethereum were very cheap. Now you can take the risk of investing money in them, but this will be very dangerous since it is not known where the market will go further.

farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:06:05 PM

There is no right time for investment, because the earlier you start, the bigger portfolio and the bigger experience you will have, so I suggest you to start right now!
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:47:04 PM

There's a popular saying, "buy or invest when others are scared and sell when others are excited and ready to invest". In other words, the best time to buy is during the bear market or when prices are very low

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Che454010

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:56:28 PM

Cryptocurreny is very volatile, so the price fluctuates in minutes. It is very important to pick the right time for investment, if you can catch the train then it is for sure that you would make good profits in future. I believe that the present situation is very suitable for long-term investment. Just pick bitcoin and a few good altcoins and that would do.
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:58:13 PM

If you believe in cryptocurrency or you know how to make money on this market, you will invest at any time. Only you do not need to ask for advice, and you need to learn to think for yourself.
otong

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 11:17:00 PM

Good afternoon everyone, I want to greet everyone here. April is almost over, do you still have plans to invest in cryptocurrency in Quartal 2? What coins are suitable for investing? I want to hear your opinion, and I will make it a reference. Thank you very much for your attention.
for the desire there will certainly be but still doubt about what coins will invest for now I am not too imposing I will take advantage of every opportunity that I will use well
Kencha77

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 11:22:30 PM

I don't doubt crypto currencies even if it dips. I always try to think about it as a good deal when the prices are in red. In March and April we might not even seen a single good sign of up in prices in cryptos but then crypto went up real good this May. I think the best coin to invest on would still be bitcoin. Its the most trusted coin so far and really giving out good returns when bought cheap.
Gi01

Activity: 342
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 11:23:01 PM

Any time in the crypto ecosystem is always a good opportunity to invest but the question is; How well do you know and understand about the crypto space and the basic risks available in crypto investments ?  Without enough knowledge about the crypto space, you can't invest and get a good returns from your investment. Knowledge is essential for investors  in the crypto space.
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 12:53:51 AM

You can make little investments at the beginning and when your portfolio is big, then it is time to reinvest profit, so just try it! Nothing difficult!

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 01:33:55 AM

There's a popular saying, "buy or invest when others are scared and sell when others are excited and ready to invest". In other words, the best time to buy is during the bear market or when prices are very low
If you watched the Wall Street movie Gecko explains the market situation and options for traders very well. Bloody red days have huge psychological side effects in our brains that can take it so seriously. And everyone can sell many times at low prices buy only newbies can only once buy the top.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:58:23 AM

Many people suggest that investing when prices are low and holding it until the prices rise up again. This will give you profits since the value of the coin you bought has increased higher than money you have used to buy it.
It seems that it must be so when you want to invest or buy altcoins. One of the best ways is to buy when the altcoin price is cheap and sell it at a high price. That's what is called a suitable strategy for profit. So invest otherwise, buy when the price is high and sell at a low price, that is certainly very wrong.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 03:59:29 AM

I always reffering the bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash, monero and hubrisone in my opinion they are so suitable for our investments, they have good development of their blockchain technology and always having a high demand in crypto market.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 04:05:39 AM

As I said before the best time to invest was 2 months ago when Bitcoin and Ethereum were very cheap. Now you can take the risk of investing money in them, but this will be very dangerous since it is not known where the market will go further.

I agree that the risk rises the more the prices rise, though it is tempting to put money in, but with a long-term focus these coins have much farther to go to the upside. I expect a massive bull market before and after the upcoming bitcoin halving.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 04:13:14 AM

In general, everyone invests when prices or markets go down and buy coins to invest and then hold them back.
actually to invest whenever you can and depend on your ability to buy it without judging the price, and most importantly you choose the right coin and have good potential for the future and find good information for the coins you want to buy and I suggest you invest in bitcoin to get maximum profit.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 04:33:58 AM

So invest otherwise, buy when the price is high and sell at a low price, that is certainly very wrong.

Very wrong, and no trader in his right mind would do this stupid strategy, this is not to make money, but to waste money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:56:44 AM

Cryptocurreny is very volatile, so the price fluctuates in minutes. It is very important to pick the right time for investment, if you can catch the train then it is for sure that you would make good profits in future. I believe that the present situation is very suitable for long-term investment. Just pick bitcoin and a few good altcoins and that would do.
In my opinion it's never too late to start crypto investment, even though there are people who think the price is expensive. Do you have to wait for a cheap investment to start investing? What if prices continue to rise? So from now on invest and wait for future developments until prices rise.
Because my predictions about prices continue to turn green until the end of this year given the many positive news circulating on news or social media. Crypto prices fluctuate, but the tendency is that prices are made because of news caused by policies by large countries or companies. As a result, prices will rise or even decline.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: