Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:20:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammers running free  (Read 1863 times)
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:14:39 AM

Well, it is because there are many peoples still not aware of the risk of being scammed in crypto.
If we aware of that, we will be more strict when choosing a project to investing with our money.
we should be more willing and careful when choosing a project. because I think we all know there are too many scammers here, and we really have to improve our skills not to be fooled by scammers.
Improving your skills in selecting projects to support and invest will helps you to survive from this industry, scammers are always present where
money can be find, you have to work hard in order to avoid those scheme that scammers are offering, be very careful with your investment.
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 11:18:45 AM

In the world of cryptocurrency fraudsters will always be.  It is necessary to simply accept this and take for granted.  And the fact that they will be punished or not is another question.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 12:01:10 PM

The main goal of crypto currencies is to stay anonym and this gives a huge advantage to the hackers from all around the world. We need to find some ways of bringing the security on the next level and be more selective with ICOs.
Clear Vision Project

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 12:25:07 PM

IEO = more reliable than ICO?
I think it's a misleading thought, an IEO can just mean that some scammers have enough money (from previous scams for example) to do a sell on an exchange.
Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 12:40:20 PM

Until whenever the scammers are always there, we live, can we not avoid scammers. The things we need to do to not be too trusting and remain careful, always be careful and alert to the projects we choose. This anonymous crypto world is indeed a scammer running freely and many of their goals are achieved, so we are required to be more careful.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 11:01:35 PM

Yeah, the whole cryptocurrency concept is an innovative one but at the same time, it is important the loopholes in the system is fixed as scam projects are being launched day in day out, the scammers take away individuals as well as investors of their hard money. For How long should this continue before scam in the cryptocurrency industry is addressed?

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:16:38 AM

Well, it is because there are many peoples still not aware of the risk of being scammed in crypto.
If we aware of that, we will be more strict when choosing a project to investing with our money.
we should be more willing and careful when choosing a project. because I think we all know there are too many scammers here, and we really have to improve our skills not to be fooled by scammers.
Scamming is the easiest and the best way out there among the scammers to make quick easy money. The unbridled coin launches is the sole reason behind why so many people lost their money to fake projects. I vividly remember the time we had numerous tokens and coins out there in the market when it was 2017 boom. Since people were interested in investing in crypto due to FOMO, that thing was targeted by the scammers.
Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:37:15 AM

Scamming is the easiest and the best way out there among the scammers to make quick easy money. The unbridled coin launches is the sole reason behind why so many people lost their money to fake projects. I vividly remember the time we had numerous tokens and coins out there in the market when it was 2017 boom. Since people were interested in investing in crypto due to FOMO, that thing was targeted by the scammers.
Looks like there will be FOMO this year again, we haven't seen an altcoin FOMO yet but when it comes, hopefully people will make a good decision.
People surely have learned in the past and if newbies will try to study the market history, they might prevent themselves from getting scammed.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
BCTS

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:34:03 AM

It sounds like a threat to scammers, but it is unlikely they will read your post, and if they do, it will not stop them. I advise you and your friends to pay attention to IEO and learn how to better analyze projects, because even despite the huge number of scams you can find interesting ICO.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Nickz46

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:07:46 PM

Scammers are everywhere and we cant stop them but we can prevent and fight against those,we can stop them if we dont promote and we dont invest on the projects they run and we always make research in any projects that we want to invest.So if you are looking for a good and legit project try to have reviews in this project Dencoin.
Kucink

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:11:39 PM

yeah you right, scammers is so free in cryptocurrency ICO.
i think ICO must have some standart to reduce a scam project like this.
if ICO have a security system and it will ensure investor who buy that token in ICO, it will much better and make ICO safe.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:26:36 PM

I agree that the SEC must be more assertive in upholding the law for fraudsters who have harmed investors and of course it will have a negative impact on the development of crypto ...

aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:18:14 PM

Not until we start seeing crypto scammers get arrested for real many new investors won't join,I have friends that won't join crypto because of scammers running away with ICO funds forever ,no way to arrest them and get the funds out of them,the few news I read about getting some scammers is not enough ,the more there is an effective way the less scammers will harm crypto
If only we have a governing body that will prosecute these ICO scammers, ICO will be ok and many investors will not shift to IEO or STO all investors wants a safe environment when investing, and they are more than willing to support and pour money in ICO.
I agree if there is a regulatory body that demands ICO fraud and investor funds must be returned if they experience fraud like this. so that new investors do not hesitate in fully investing their funds and supporting the ICO.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:26:31 AM

Not until we start seeing crypto scammers get arrested for real many new investors won't join,I have friends that won't join crypto because of scammers running away with ICO funds forever ,no way to arrest them and get the funds out of them,the few news I read about getting some scammers is not enough ,the more there is an effective way the less scammers will harm crypto
If only we have a governing body that will prosecute these ICO scammers, ICO will be ok and many investors will not shift to IEO or STO all investors wants a safe environment when investing, and they are more than willing to support and pour money in ICO.
I agree if there is a regulatory body that demands ICO fraud and investor funds must be returned if they experience fraud like this. so that new investors do not hesitate in fully investing their funds and supporting the ICO.

As long there is no regulation on ICOs or cryptocurrency market, scammers always can be free because no law can touch them. What we can do is prevent our self from scammed and always careful with our crypto and store it on our own wallet

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:46:28 AM

I'm not sure what you really said. Scammers will always be there, no matter what rule/law is applied. You must have done proper analysis before investing your money, it's your money, your responsibility. If people do enough research, they will barely lose or be scammed.

With law and regulation, it prevent scammers running free. The problem with scammers right now is they can not touch by law because a lot government not regulating ICO or cryptocurrency. People who scammed must be already make research but in the end, its depend on developers team.

Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 04:12:15 AM

Scammers are everywhere and we cant stop them but we can prevent and fight against those,we can stop them if we dont promote and we dont invest on the projects they run and we always make research in any projects that we want to invest.So if you are looking for a good and legit project try to have reviews in this project Dencoin.

Shilling for Dencoin Eh? I don;t know if the project is legit or not but please find a topic more suitable for discussing about the project. I was about to giving you a merit but after watching your post history and watching you mentioning "Dencoin" in 13 out of 17 posts I stayed back.

If you are gonna discuss about Dencoin then make a Dencoin discussion thread or have a healthy discussion in ANN thread. Trying to pop out the project name in your posts out of nowhere shouldn't be the way.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 04:17:16 AM

I agree that the SEC must be more assertive in upholding the law for fraudsters who have harmed investors and of course it will have a negative impact on the development of crypto ...

SEC regulation can regulate on ICOs. If SEC involve in cryptocurrency market, i think its good decision and good for cryptocurrency market because investor will trust more to invest. SEC hands can reach all around the world and its good to reducing scam ICOs
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 01:24:31 PM

Fraud in crypto currencies is increasingly rampant. A lot of fraud in crypto currencies because the perpetrator has no sanctions that are bound. If the offender commits fraud then they do not get a real punishment. They remain free without bearing any punishment. They cheat and they take all the funds that should be used to run the ICO. Indeed there are no strict sanctions in crypto currency but I only hope that crypto currency players have a knight spirit and play healthy without harming others.

▔▔▔▔▔
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 07:38:30 AM

Well thats true and thats the risk you have to take when you are dealing with ICOs. I also agree that scammers should get arrested but I know its very hard to do since you are dealing with crypto which is very discreet. My advice is not to invest in ICOs if you are too worried about scammers. You can still try crypto market if you invest in trusted coins like bitcoin and ethereum.

daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 07:53:43 AM

It is very unfortunate that scammers take advantage of the crypto network, creating fake projects and walking in broad daylight without getting caught. I really hope something is done about that asap

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: