Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:57:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammers running free  (Read 1863 times)
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 11:32:01 AM

Not until we start seeing crypto scammers get arrested for real many new investors won't join,I have friends that won't join crypto because of scammers running away with ICO funds forever ,no way to arrest them and get the funds out of them,the few news I read about getting some scammers is not enough ,the more there is an effective way the less scammers will harm crypto

What about @Zooko who is milking all the ZCASH fork projects and creating free coins in each and selling them down to zero? BTCZ, BZE, VOT, HUSH, ZCL, BTCP all being sold off to zero satoshi.

It depends on him creating trust for greedy people who want to make money quickly with easy x5 or x10 prices. They should accept such risks
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 12:00:57 PM

If there's a good opportunity scammers are nowhere. Its not surprising, even in the real market have also opportunist and syndicates. I don't think about scammers, I am concerned more for the people who became victims of scam. They can't file a complaint against them. Who were to be blamed? Are the scammers or the poor security?
Those victims that patronizing the scam attempts are really hopeless once being victimized, scammers are everywhere and always looking for good chance
to take their advantages, if you want to avoid them before doing anything make sure to have full understanding of what investment form you are going to support to make sure you can do good precautions.
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 07:34:05 PM

it is what it is, until regulation comes in
people would like non-scam market, but without regulation, for me that seems like an utopia
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 07:55:07 PM

Not until we start seeing crypto scammers get arrested for real many new investors won't join,I have friends that won't join crypto because of scammers running away with ICO funds forever ,no way to arrest them and get the funds out of them,the few news I read about getting some scammers is not enough ,the more there is an effective way the less scammers will harm crypto
I really don't think they are, some countries deal with scammers and give them the punishment they deserve. So I would say that it depends on what country the scammer is, as I know very well that the United States don't tolerate scammers

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: