Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:14:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[ANN] Bow Coin : INVEST IN ONE OF THE BEST ALT COIN  (Read 5755 times)
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:35:57 PM

The bow token is a unique token that ensures transparency and traceability of high-value products through a secure block chain. This will contribute to globalization and help any investor to make greater profits from investments.

If you’ve been in the luxury industry, you’ll agree with the bow team that verification of luxury products and signatures would be very useful.

I've personally never been in touch with luxury industry, but I find the verification of luxury products rather interesting. I remember I ones visited a luxury shop and it was surprising to see that items which had no spectacular difference were going for over 100 times the normal market value. So I was thinking one could make excess profit by selling a counterfeit. Now I know I it'll be impossible.

Trust me nobody would want to spend that heavily on a commodity that is counterfeit. Such would terminate the luxury market hence the need to ensure it doesn't occur and if at all then at a very insignificant rate

Since nobody wants to patronise the counterfeit of a luxury product, there is need to ensure that the luxury products can be verified before purchase and it would be much more helpful, if this verification can be carried out by anyone irrespective of time and location, that's the brain behind bow coin which utilizes the blockchain technology to bring swift verification of luxury products.

Great, but that will mean one thing, only bow ties can be purchased and verified through the Bow coin project? If that is to be the case, then we will surely need more of this kind of project around.

For me they should explore more not only in bow ties they should find some luxury item on the luxury market that have big potential that can be related to the bow ties. But it's good to be focused on one thing right now so that they can make it grow.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:56:56 PM

This is my first time that seeing a project that aiming for the luxury market I see this kind of strategies aiming for a high place. Now I know what are the things better at relating to the luxury market.

Right. I am also seeing this for the first time. Lets hope this will bring in more wealth to their investors and can eventually buy luxury products with the profit.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:23:41 PM

Seeing this project after sometime now. Seems like its picking up its pace. I will go through the white paper very soon as Luxury markets always have its own type of customers.

Every product has its own type of customers, the luxury market customers are evident in all countries and with the blockchain technology they can be united and the bow coin would be a meeting point for various luxury customers.

Definitely. Every product is directed to a particular market. The luxury market here in this case. I hope they get the luxury market to buy the boe ties.

Would bow platform host a market place for bow ties and other verified luxury products? That would be awesome if they have a marketplace too.

I do believe that bow platform would want to host a market environment for bow ties first for a start and then other luxury products would follow by extension but as the name implies, bow ties seem to be the central commodity
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 08:18:58 PM

what's the main advantage of this coin?

The project seeks to protect the consumers of luxury products from duplicate or sub standard goods. With the use of Blockchain technology, the verification for the authenticity of a product is easier and swift.

But marking the goods and tracking the supply chain is only possible if the manufacturer becomes part of Bow eco-system. A project needs to spend a lot of effort on attracting a large number of manufacturers to its program.

And there is no doubt that there are already a dozen of other projects which want to offer things like supply chain tracking.

Supply chains and products tracking or verification ain’t a new thing with blockchain technology. Bow token projects distinct when it focuses on luxury goods alone.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:44:21 PM

Is Bow project in production of Bow ties? I see it as one aspect of your production and it's scheduled to be distributed in some cities  Huh Huh

That would be something to look forward to. I have been around for a while, but I still learn new features of your project every day. Can we purchase these bow ties with bow tokens?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:47:58 PM

The project seeks to protect the consumers of luxury products from duplicate or sub standard goods. With the use of Blockchain technology, the verification for the authenticity of a product is easier and swift.

But marking the goods and tracking the supply chain is only possible if the manufacturer becomes part of Bow eco-system. A project needs to spend a lot of effort on attracting a large number of manufacturers to its program.

That would happen the other way round. Manufacturers would be attracted to Bow ecosystem. It has amazing features that would protect products in bow ecosystem.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 09:59:40 PM

Is Bow project in production of Bow ties? I see it as one aspect of your production and it's scheduled to be distributed in some cities  Huh Huh

That would be something to look forward to. I have been around for a while, but I still learn new features of your project every day. Can we purchase these bow ties with bow tokens?

Yeah. I guess so. What use is a project if you can't use their tokens to purchase their product or services.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 12:14:11 AM

The bow token is a unique token that ensures transparency and traceability of high-value products through a secure block chain. This will contribute to globalization and help any investor to make greater profits from investments.

If you’ve been in the luxury industry, you’ll agree with the bow team that verification of luxury products and signatures would be very useful.

I've personally never been in touch with luxury industry, but I find the verification of luxury products rather interesting. I remember I ones visited a luxury shop and it was surprising to see that items which had no spectacular difference were going for over 100 times the normal market value. So I was thinking one could make excess profit by selling a counterfeit. Now I know I it'll be impossible.

Trust me nobody would want to spend that heavily on a commodity that is counterfeit. Such would terminate the luxury market hence the need to ensure it doesn't occur and if at all then at a very insignificant rate

Since nobody wants to patronise the counterfeit of a luxury product, there is need to ensure that the luxury products can be verified before purchase and it would be much more helpful, if this verification can be carried out by anyone irrespective of time and location, that's the brain behind bow coin which utilizes the blockchain technology to bring swift verification of luxury products.

Great, but that will mean one thing, only bow ties can be purchased and verified through the Bow coin project? If that is to be the case, then we will surely need more of this kind of project around.

For me they should explore more not only in bow ties they should find some luxury item on the luxury market that have big potential that can be related to the bow ties. But it's good to be focused on one thing right now so that they can make it grow.

Well, judging by the name of the project, I think it's great that they focus only on Bow ties at least till they can integrate any other item that is in the same category with Bow tie.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:49:42 AM

Is Bow project in production of Bow ties? I see it as one aspect of your production and it's scheduled to be distributed in some cities  Huh Huh

Yes, bow project also has the production of the bow tie in its project development. I read that the bow tie would be produced in France and I guess that's a good location considering the dress code of the indigenous people and the prevalence of luxury products in the country.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:54:08 AM

Does bidding exist in the Luxury market? If it exist, will the Bow Project adapt this marketing strategy ?

Bidding exist in the luxury market, but bow project isn't adopting the bidding approach for her product. The cost of the bowtie has been earmarked to be $250. And people don't need to bid since there's a fixed price.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:12:04 AM

Seeing this project after sometime now. Seems like its picking up its pace. I will go through the white paper very soon as Luxury markets always have its own type of customers.

That’s right. They are usually those of the societal high class. I don’t know how much they’ll appreciate the idea of using cryptocurrencies but I’m very sure they’ll like the ease which bow coin project offers in verification of luxury products.

Bow coin core competency in the luxury market, is the ability to verify luxury products utilising blockchain technology to give everyone access to the necessary information about a luxury product. This would go a long way in reducing the substandard products.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:18:12 AM

The bow coin team should have a strategic plan on going into partnerships with other luxury products manufacturers to give them the opportunity of getting their clients confirm the authenticity of their products without the stress of reaching out. The would bring about greater convenience, but for the luxury product manufacturers and their customers.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:07:26 AM

That’s right. They are usually those of the societal high class. I don’t know how much they’ll appreciate the idea of using cryptocurrencies but I’m very sure they’ll like the ease which bow coin project offers in verification of luxury products.

Bow coin core competency in the luxury market, is the ability to verify luxury products utilising blockchain technology to give everyone access to the necessary information about a luxury product. This would go a long way in reducing the substandard products.

I think luxury market will be favored this kind of project that will make them connected to the crypto world, because as we can see there are so much potential here in the cryptocurrencies that can make their project bloom.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:19:07 AM

Is there going to be any form of discrimination as to who patronises/uses your products and also what is the ease of getting supply upon demand especially in remote parts of the world?
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 05:57:57 AM

Is there going to be any form of discrimination as to who patronises/uses your products and also what is the ease of getting supply upon demand especially in remote parts of the world?

For the supply on the remote part of the world, i will assume that might take time and also they will want to partner with an e-commerce company.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:23:26 AM

Does bidding exist in the Luxury market? If it exist, will the Bow Project adapt this marketing strategy ?

Bidding exist in the luxury market, but bow project isn't adopting the bidding approach for her product. The cost of the bowtie has been earmarked to be $250. And people don't need to bid since there's a fixed price.

How about a fixed price for your bow ties in cryptocurrency, preferably your cryptocurrency. The price of your bow ties should be pegged in Bow tokens not USD.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:04:27 AM

For the supply on the remote part of the world, i will assume that might take time and also they will want to partner with an e-commerce company.

Yes I am also thinking about that, i think they need a support since  they are just starting project. Partnership with a company that will help in the raw supply.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 08:56:58 AM

Is Bow project in production of Bow ties? I see it as one aspect of your production and it's scheduled to be distributed in some cities  Huh Huh

Yes, bow project also has the production of the bow tie in its project development. I read that the bow tie would be produced in France and I guess that's a good location considering the dress code of the indigenous people and the prevalence of luxury products in the country.

France, especially Paris, is indeed a great place to carry out the production of such luxuries. It is a luxurious city known for its class, beauty, and elegance. It really befits the standard of the Bow project.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 10:19:39 AM

Yes I am also thinking about that, i think they need a support since  they are just starting project. Partnership with a company that will help in the raw supply.

These things takes time. Bow tokens would have to be sold out and softcap raised. I think until then, bow token would have to wait to announce a partner.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 11:21:32 AM

Yes bidding do exist in the luxury industry. I've been exposed to the sales of artifacts back in time and I think Bow will take on this type of sale process.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: