Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:51:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[ANN] Bow Coin : INVEST IN ONE OF THE BEST ALT COIN  (Read 5751 times)
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 03:10:32 AM

This is one of those projects out there with an amazing use case. I agree with you that this would be a successful tokens sales.

When exactly is their token sales scheduled? What is the softcap and hardcap? Is it going to be an IEO?

The tokensales is scheduled to commence by next month being July, the softcap will be $3,000,000 while the hardcap is 6,000,000$. This amount seem achievable from my perspective. Some amount was raised during the pre-ico, but the bulk of the fund is to be raised during the ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 03:49:12 AM

At the site they have mentioned lot of luxury brand. Does that mean Bow team will try to make them partner of their platform?

Yes, it will be an ecosystem for the supply chain of all fashion brands that need protection against fakes and want to be part of the system.

Anyone who wants to work in a project will work.

Yeah. I guess the partnerships will be majorly for these high brands. Honestly this was wisely done. A lot of high luxury products will start making use of blockchain if they see what bow are doing.

Bow can start from getting partnerships with low and medium sized manufacturers of luxury products and grow from there. The major brand may not be willing to risk their reputation for a failure, so would need evidence of the workability of this project. Bow really needs to start from somewhere and walk up the ladder.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:21:54 AM

This is one of those projects out there with an amazing use case. I agree with you that this would be a successful tokens sales.

When exactly is their token sales scheduled? What is the softcap and hardcap? Is it going to be an IEO?

Softcap is 3000k USD and hardcap is 6000k USD.  Don't know when ICO will start. I don't see any dates mentioned at the site.

Thank you for this information. I consider very useful. Besides, the hard cap is quite small meaning it should not take so much to achieve

Recently I am observing many project coming with small or less than 1 million hardcap. Initially project was coming with multi million hardcap

I'm glad that projects are now putting more effort in cost savings and that's commendable. Investors are also very careful in choosing the right project to invest. Projects with unrealistic softcap are neglected for the ones with realistic and achievable capital.
Olorijayz

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:29:15 AM

Bowtie-barber not just aim to be popular in the fashion industry but also to solve the current fashion merchandise issues by building a transparent ecosystem.BOW Blockchain is a response to the aspirations of the sector, providing specific digital solutions to various stakeholders, ensuring the authenticity of goods, assessing cost and rarity.

This is exactly what the project is about and I find it rather very unique. This project aims to ensure the authenticity of products especially the luxury items which are be clouded with substandard and inferior products, imitating the genuine one.

The project is unique and strives for the best of the market by utilising the available technologies to ensure that the desire of the clients are attended to, and every stakeholders are maximally satisfied.

I don't want to believe less. The project is unique and one of its kind. I can only wish it all the success they deserve as I also will put in my very possible efforts to see it come to fruiton

.... H
Olorijayz

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:31:33 AM

Softcap is 3000k USD and hardcap is 6000k USD.  Don't know when ICO will start. I don't see any dates mentioned at the site.

Thank you for this information. I consider very useful. Besides, the hard cap is quite small meaning it should not take so much to achieve

Recently I am observing many project coming with small or less than 1 million hardcap. Initially project was coming with multi million hardcap

I'm glad that projects are now putting more effort in cost savings and that's commendable. Investors are also very careful in choosing the right project to invest. Projects with unrealistic softcap are neglected for the ones with realistic and achievable capital.

Any project that wants to succeed needs to be very careful with its set target and not be carried away by the happenings in the cryptocurrency world,  else they will fail woefully. I am glad the soft cap has been considerably picked and worked on.. Kudos to the group on this intiative

.... H
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 05:09:39 AM

Do you mean the softcap is three thousand dollars and hardcap is six thousand dollars?

I can see there's a misconception, he meant $3 million for the soft cap and 6 million dollars for the hardcap. I don't think any project can use six thousand dollars for running the project, talk less of the project development. Bow coin has so much to offer and the softcap is commendable.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 05:55:00 AM

The tokensales is scheduled to commence by next month being July, the softcap will be $3,000,000 while the hardcap is 6,000,000$. This amount seem achievable from my perspective. Some amount was raised during the pre-ico, but the bulk of the fund is to be raised during the ICO.

Yeah, compared to the bulk of softcap and hardcap we have seen in the industry I believe that target is quite reasonable and attainable. If we take the fact that the market condition is becoming healthy, we can see it's doable.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 06:13:12 AM

Yeah, compared to the bulk of softcap and hardcap we have seen in the industry I believe that target is quite reasonable and attainable. If we take the fact that the market condition is becoming healthy, we can see it's doable.

Bow want to enter into luxury market. Considering the amount required for marketing and launching luxury products do you think this is enough?
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 06:14:35 AM

Bow want to enter into luxury market. Considering the amount required for marketing and launching luxury products do you think this is enough?
Bow token project  is now only 2.16%( $130k) and the hard cap i still too far which is $6 million. It takes a while or the website is not updated ?
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 06:52:16 AM

Bitcointalk may not be as influential as it used to be for crowdsale but seeing an empty announcement thread like this should demand at least one post in the thread by signature campaign members, except cases where signature campaign is not part of the bounty. it will keep the thread active for hunter and interested investors. It will also keep thread up the list of recently contributed ones

It's quite interactive in the group
I mean the telegram group
Try joining the group @BowCoin
So why start announcement group since it wont be interactive? however, the trend has changed but most discussion is still within the  forum members and no team member.

I will ask team to start getting active here in the thread.

You can join the telegram here in the mean time.

https://t.me/BowCoin

Their telegram group is really active and I regret that I missed their airdrop. Anyway if you really wanted to ask more about the project to them joining to their group will be the good choice.

The telegram group is indeed very lively, but I don't know why the project hasn't worked out a strategy to keep the forum thread also lively by answering to questions at intervals. I believe that the team would consider our yearning and make available an admin in this platform.

Does anyone know if Bow team posting any kind of blog, update about project? I can see their telegram group is big so they managed to do good publicity.

I used the links provided in the first page and realized that the LinkedIn profile doesn't work and they do have a Medium page but the last time they posted was on the 16th of May about their airdrop. The team really needs to do more.

I noticed it too that some of their social media channels are not giving some new updates but on their telegram some admins are active there giving an answers to their telegram members. If we wanted to have an update I guess that's the only way for now to connect with them.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 06:54:47 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2019, 09:12:10 AM by Lizcrypto

Bitcointalk may not be as influential as it used to be for crowdsale but seeing an empty announcement thread like this should demand at least one post in the thread by signature campaign members, except cases where signature campaign is not part of the bounty. it will keep the thread active for hunter and interested investors. It will also keep thread up the list of recently contributed ones

It's quite interactive in the group
I mean the telegram group
Try joining the group @BowCoin
So why start announcement group since it wont be interactive? however, the trend has changed but most discussion is still within the  forum members and no team member.

I will ask team to start getting active here in the thread.

You can join the telegram here in the mean time.

https://t.me/BowCoin

Their telegram group is really active and I regret that I missed their airdrop. Anyway if you really wanted to ask more about the project to them joining to their group will be the good choice.

The telegram group is indeed very lively, but I don't know why the project hasn't worked out a strategy to keep the forum thread also lively by answering to questions at intervals. I believe that the team would consider our yearning and make available an admin in this platform.

Does anyone know if Bow team posting any kind of blog, update about project? I can see their telegram group is big so they managed to do good publicity.

I used the links provided in the first page and realized that the LinkedIn profile doesn't work and they do have a Medium page but the last time they posted was on the 16th of May about their airdrop. The team really needs to do more.

I noticed it too that some of their social media channels are not giving some new updates but on their telegram some admins are active there giving an answers to their telegram members. If we wanted to have an update I guess that's the only way for now to connect with them.
you are right ..I myself find that’s very easy way to get connected with the project and direct way of getting updated in regards to any information require
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:55:50 AM

The minimum collection limit of $ 3 million seems to me overpriced. It should be understood that now we are talking about collecting money only for the production of ties and opening stores in the centers of world fashion. Money for a logistics tracking system - is it not now?
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 09:05:11 AM

At the site they have mentioned lot of luxury brand. Does that mean Bow team will try to make them partner of their platform?

Yes, it will be an ecosystem for the supply chain of all fashion brands that need protection against fakes and want to be part of the system.

Yeah. I guess the partnerships will be majorly for these high brands. Honestly this was wisely done. A lot of high luxury products will start making use of blockchain if they see what bow are doing.

That’s what I thought. In no time, every industry would have to adopt blockchain technology. Just like the internet, it gives an edge over competitors.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 09:33:19 AM

That’s what I thought. In no time, every industry would have to adopt blockchain technology. Just like the internet, it gives an edge over competitors.

Bow project will just get a legit luxury product from the luxury market it means no fake items will be there which is good because we can now assure that all items are legit products. And it's a good start for the luxury industry entering the block chain technology for innovation.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 10:55:56 AM

In my opinion, the only item to be manufactured by bow coin is the bowtie which I personally don't see to be costly. Secondly, I believe the team would have make their projections and estimates before arriving at the hard and soft cap.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:07:17 AM

Bow can start from getting partnerships with low and medium sized manufacturers of luxury products and grow from there. The major brand may not be willing to risk their reputation for a failure, so would need evidence of the workability of this project. Bow really needs to start from somewhere and walk up the ladder.

Bow coin project looks more like a success than a failure to me. It’s a good start having blockchain technology for verification of luxury products. I’m quite sure there are a handful of manufacturers willing to try it out.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:46:26 AM

Bow coin project looks more like a success than a failure to me. It’s a good start having blockchain technology for verification of luxury products. I’m quite sure there are a handful of manufacturers willing to try it out.

I agree with your opinion, the bow coin project would be successful for sure, owing to the uniqueness of the concept and the fact that this service is in great need in the luxury industry. With partnerships of various manufacturers around the world, bow coin would be unbeatable.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 11:48:23 AM

When is the start date of your Tokensales? Do you have a plan to have a bounty promotion ? How much promotion do you plan to do for your project tokens sales?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:57:10 AM

In my opinion, the only item to be manufactured by bow coin is the bowtie which I personally don't see to be costly. Secondly, I believe the team would have make their projections and estimates before arriving at the hard and soft cap.

Agree on you. The blue print of the project does not seem to require so much hence the need to maintain that cap. Besides no need inflating it when you can easily meet up and kick off rather than delaying to meet a larger cap. I believe it's enough for the project
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 12:38:02 PM

Bow token project  is now only 2.16%( $130k) and the hard cap i still too far which is $6 million. It takes a while or the website is not updated ?

Hope you're aware that the ICO is yet to commence and the amount raised most have been raised during the pre-ico, I remember checking the road map to see that the ICO is expected to start by July, which is next month.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: