Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:32:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[ANN] Bow Coin : INVEST IN ONE OF THE BEST ALT COIN  (Read 5752 times)
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 12:39:14 PM

This is one of those projects out there with an amazing use case. I agree with you that this would be a successful tokens sales.

When exactly is their token sales scheduled? What is the softcap and hardcap? Is it going to be an IEO?

The tokensales is scheduled to commence by next month being July, the softcap will be $3,000,000 while the hardcap is 6,000,000$. This amount seem achievable from my perspective. Some amount was raised during the pre-ico, but the bulk of the fund is to be raised during the ICO.

Yes it's really achievable because most of the project/s I know asking more than of it. They will going to reach it in no time as long they will show the promising result to their supporters.

At your service

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kriszz50983

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:33:19 PM

This is one of those projects out there with an amazing use case. I agree with you that this would be a successful tokens sales.

When exactly is their token sales scheduled? What is the softcap and hardcap? Is it going to be an IEO?

The tokensales is scheduled to commence by next month being July, the softcap will be $3,000,000 while the hardcap is 6,000,000$. This amount seem achievable from my perspective. Some amount was raised during the pre-ico, but the bulk of the fund is to be raised during the ICO.

Yes it's really achievable because most of the project/s I know asking more than of it. They will going to reach it in no time as long they will show the promising result to their supporters.

It's not like that,  I mean i have seen few cases even after having low hardcap they did not reached softcap as well. So it's depending on project and lot of factors.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 01:47:49 PM

Yeah, compared to the bulk of softcap and hardcap we have seen in the industry I believe that target is quite reasonable and attainable. If we take the fact that the market condition is becoming healthy, we can see it's doable.

Bow want to enter into luxury market. Considering the amount required for marketing and launching luxury products do you think this is enough?

Well, I want to believe that the team sat down to draw a chart of how much they would need to start off the project. If they set those target (which I think is small anyway) for themselves, I want to believe it's because they are definite that they can work with it.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 03:16:50 PM

Yeah, compared to the bulk of softcap and hardcap we have seen in the industry I believe that target is quite reasonable and attainable. If we take the fact that the market condition is becoming healthy, we can see it's doable.

Bow want to enter into luxury market. Considering the amount required for marketing and launching luxury products do you think this is enough?

Well, I want to believe that the team sat down to draw a chart of how much they would need to start off the project. If they set those target (which I think is small anyway) for themselves, I want to believe it's because they are definite that they can work with it.

I wonder why they set such a small amount of target for their hardcap and softcap. I am a bit surprised too. But we have to be watchful to see how the sale will turn out.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 04:00:12 PM

I wonder why they set such a small amount of target for their hardcap and softcap. I am a bit surprised too. But we have to be watchful to see how the sale will turn out.

Need to check their plan in detail to understand what and how they are going to do things for luxury market. Based on that we might come to know if amount is enough or not.
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:48:46 PM

They said bull is starting and many peoplr are looking forward to this, and bow project is just startinf, will the project get benefits on this kind of event?

The bull run has started and hopefully it would be on a long term, bow coin should be starting her tokensale by next month and should still enjoy the benefits of the bull run, since investors would be interested in buying more tokens with the same amount of cryptocurrency.

Everything is possible probably. Maybe Bitcoin can go to 100k, maybe even further. Who knows how concentrated the supply is these days. I think a lot of big players came slowly into the market without getting noticed.

Wow 100k?  That might be possible but not this year.  This year my target is 20k USD for Bitcoin.  And I agree with you that big money coming into market now.

I am not saying that I am sure it will go there, but I feel like it is somehow easily possible. We have seen manyfold increases in the past and it can happen even if BTC is at 10k.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 05:39:04 PM

They said bull is starting and many peoplr are looking forward to this, and bow project is just startinf, will the project get benefits on this kind of event?

The bull run has started and hopefully it would be on a long term, bow coin should be starting her tokensale by next month and should still enjoy the benefits of the bull run, since investors would be interested in buying more tokens with the same amount of cryptocurrency.

Everything is possible probably. Maybe Bitcoin can go to 100k, maybe even further. Who knows how concentrated the supply is these days. I think a lot of big players came slowly into the market without getting noticed.

Wow 100k?  That might be possible but not this year.  This year my target is 20k USD for Bitcoin.  And I agree with you that big money coming into market now.

I am not saying that I am sure it will go there, but I feel like it is somehow easily possible. We have seen manyfold increases in the past and it can happen even if BTC is at 10k.

Today's fall is scary. Market is falling like a free fall. Don't know why this is happening.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 06:36:20 PM

Today's fall is scary. Market is falling like a free fall. Don't know why this is happening.

I guess People are taking off profits, there’s more of BTC/USDT Trading. Binance has an ATH trading volume yesterday of $5 billion USD.  It’s a good time to be in crypto. The market cap keeps increasing then it’s a bull run.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
gee777

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 07:25:26 PM

I guess it is normal. Anything that goes up must surely come down. Market falling is an indication of traders taking profits and gains from their trade.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 09:01:20 PM

Hold your peace! It will yet rise even beyond expectation. Market is in for good this time and indications are pointing in that direction except for today. I guess its an opportunity to avoid regrets by buying as much as possible rather than panicking
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:43:26 PM

Hold your peace! It will yet rise even beyond expectation. Market is in for good this time and indications are pointing in that direction except for today. I guess its an opportunity to avoid regrets by buying as much as possible rather than panicking

It's normal that bitcoin and some crypto will go down right now nothing to worry, I think it will go back to 10k again and it will go up again little by little so just hold and don't panic that's how crypto world work.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 12:46:06 AM

It's not like that,  I mean i have seen few cases even after having low hardcap they did not reached softcap as well. So it's depending on project and lot of factors.

Yes that's the problem sometimes, The project must really shows some good developments that will get the attention of more investors that will participate on their sales.

At your service
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:08:13 AM

Yes that's the problem sometimes, The project must really shows some good developments that will get the attention of more investors that will participate on their sales.

Yes, companies should always focus on the developments and this will easily get more awareness about the project. Not only development they manage to list the coin in more exchange to get reputation about the coin. We should keep watch their telegram in the market.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:03:53 AM

Agree on you, creating project doesn't mean you just create it, every project that created needs improvement time by time so it can go with the flow of the current crypto world, if a project stuck in a certain features, i think it will not be a really good, because other competitors are updating their own projects.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 06:23:28 AM

Agree on you, creating project doesn't mean you just create it, every project that created needs improvement time by time so it can go with the flow of the current crypto world, if a project stuck in a certain features, i think it will not be a really good, because other competitors are updating their own projects.

I am following one project who just a day back completed ICO and got 28 million investment. The team did very good work and also did good marketing. So money is coming to Crypto it's just they need to handle project in proper way.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 06:49:19 AM

Well, I will say it is expected, the bull run initially defied all logic. BTC, particularly started its uptrend movement when everyone was predicting a fall. People were actually warned to cash out their profits and wait for correction.
gee777

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 07:00:47 AM

I am following one project who just a day back completed ICO and got 28 million investment. The team did very good work and also did good marketing. So money is coming to Crypto it's just they need to handle project in proper way.

I agree with the money flowing into crypto statement. The thing with crypto is that there where a lot of investors at the beginning but scammers took over the ICO space and everybody became cautious with their money. I think having IEO is going to change that.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:50:08 AM

Well, I will say it is expected, the bull run initially defied all logic. BTC, particularly started its uptrend movement when everyone was predicting a fall. People were actually warned to cash out their profits and wait for correction.

One of my friend tell me that bitcoin will fall up to 10k and he also said that is normal and it will start to raise up again to 20k or higher like 2017.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 10:00:01 AM

One of my friend tell me that bitcoin will fall up to 10k and he also said that is normal and it will start to raise up again to 20k or higher like 2017.

It will will also interst you to know that some people who had little or no investment in crypto as at the time of the rise are happy now seeing it as an opportunity to get involved during the next bull. I think everybody should still hold as the future is still promising judging from indications so far
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 10:01:12 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2019, 04:31:02 PM by ning_aric

This, against all odds is the best time to raise funds. Startups should take the opportunity. It’s a great time and Bow coin preoject team seems to know that. Investors are ready to throw money around.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: