Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:01:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[ANN] Bow Coin : INVEST IN ONE OF THE BEST ALT COIN  (Read 5747 times)
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 01:00:26 AM

The luxury market is constantly evolving, and constantly looking for innovations to expand its product line. The Bow Token, supported by the Bow app, and financially supported by the commercialization of the Bowtie Barber will stand out as a key payment method within the largest brands in the world of luxury.

The largest brand in luxury and of course the first luxury brand that uses, blockchain with cryptocurrency for payments within its platform. You could verify the authenticity of other luxury products not just bow ties. I guess that would come much later with bow partnership

Bow coin has so much in store for the community, the project is also developing a market place where several luxury items would be purchased. The items would be both brand new and fairly used. This would be a good option for swift development of the project.

I think this project choose the wise market target that is the luxury market that keep growing right now and keep evolving. Now they will have a good chance that luxury market and the product will be able to go with the blockchain seems like innovative and new for some people like me.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 01:00:38 AM

I visited their website , and its been a week and the hard cap doesn't change, are they still updating their website? It stuck with $130k. it really takes a while. any updates ?

Tokensales starts in a week, I guess they’ll update the website when tokens sales starts and tokens have been sold. I like to know from the team what option they’ll take to raise funds, IEO or ICO. I’ll choose the former.

It was stipulated on the website that the project would be having its tokensale via the ICO structure where funds would be raised directly by the team. I hope the team has successfully convinced some potential investors with institutional wealth to invest in the project.

Yes that's the best choice if they really need a funds to continue the project. If they really want to have potential investors it will going to depend on their actions to attract those investors because most of the time investors will only participating on ICO of the project if they knew that this project will going to be good.

At your service
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 02:05:59 AM

The luxury market is constantly evolving, and constantly looking for innovations to expand its product line. The Bow Token, supported by the Bow app, and financially supported by the commercialization of the Bowtie Barber will stand out as a key payment method within the largest brands in the world of luxury.

The largest brand in luxury and of course the first luxury brand that uses, blockchain with cryptocurrency for payments within its platform. You could verify the authenticity of other luxury products not just bow ties. I guess that would come much later with bow partnership

Bow coin has so much in store for the community, the project is also developing a market place where several luxury items would be purchased. The items would be both brand new and fairly used. This would be a good option for swift development of the project.

I think this project choose the wise market target that is the luxury market that keep growing right now and keep evolving. Now they will have a good chance that luxury market and the product will be able to go with the blockchain seems like innovative and new for some people like me.

Yup agree on you, it is really a nice choice to do this kind of event wherein they explore more luxury items for the customer, also I wish they do some bidding contest for the customer, this is another way to show how Luxury an item is!
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 05:35:35 AM

It seems to me a mistake in that - they are raising money exclusively for the start of production with only 1 accessory.

It seems to me that people are interested in investing in more global things such as ecosystem tracking of supply chains.
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 09:23:48 AM

It seems to me a mistake in that - they are raising money exclusively for the start of production with only 1 accessory.

It seems to me that people are interested in investing in more global things such as ecosystem tracking of supply chains.

I don't know where you saw that they will be producing one accessory only.  They will be launching more luxury products and I will be keeping (for sale) other luxury products as well.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 09:43:12 AM

If I buy any luxury products from different shops/platform,  will Bow team will be able to verify the authenticity of that products?  Or in case I have a product which I bought few years back and now I lost the authenticity certificate,  can Bow help me?

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 12:44:04 PM

I visited their website , and its been a week and the hard cap doesn't change, are they still updating their website? It stuck with $130k. it really takes a while. any updates ?

I guess there's some misconceptions from your end or better still, you didn't read the update which was stated in the website. The ICO is yet to commence and would kick start this month of July. The amount that was raised which you saw was for the completed Pre - ICO

Yeah that amount is from pre-ico. 130k is not huge amount but I think overall team is also not looking for multi million hardcap.

Yes, the team outlined a good hardcap in my opinion. The hardcap of the project is actually 6 million dollars and the softcap is 50% of the hardcap which is 3 million dollars. I believe this amount is achievable and would be merely sufficient to fund the project in totality.

The bull run seems to be slowly slipping away, maybe I’m wrong, but time will tell. Bow coin project is probably the first blockchain project from Paris, France, trying to raise funds. I think they’ve got good investors in Paris, interested in blockchain technology.

The wave of the bull run is dying down or rather stagnated. Lately we see ups and downs in the market although its conforming to earlier predictions by experts. Loose no hope the market will certainly peak in no distant time

The fast paced bull run has slowed down truly. But one thing has been consistent this year. The slow rise of the market since the beginning of the year.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 02:07:11 PM

If I buy any luxury products from different shops/platform,  will Bow team will be able to verify the authenticity of that products?  Or in case I have a product which I bought few years back and now I lost the authenticity certificate,  can Bow help me?

I think they will going to handle the authenticity of the products and it's owner on the future when their website or system is fully functional but if you will ask about the products you got before the project I don't think they have a power to check it.

At your service
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 02:37:34 PM

Where's exchange to buy and sell bow coin ? What is true name project bow coin or bow token?
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 02:45:01 PM

I think they will going to handle the authenticity of the products and it's owner on the future when their website or system is fully functional but if you will ask about the products you got before the project I don't think they have a power to check it.

I think they will be able to authenticate only products sold at their site. It will be difficult for them provide authenticity certificate for old items.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 04:15:53 PM

I guess there's some misconceptions from your end or better still, you didn't read the update which was stated in the website. The ICO is yet to commence and would kick start this month of July. The amount that was raised which you saw was for the completed Pre - ICO

Yeah that amount is from pre-ico. 130k is not huge amount but I think overall team is also not looking for multi million hardcap.

130k USD is not huge. But what is the expectation? Any target for softcap set by the team? If they reach the softcap, then project is safe. May investors will come into the project by then.

The project has a targeted softcap which is 3 million dollars and the hardcap is 6 million dollars. The softcap seem achievable from my point of view, but am a bit discouraged because of the project option of raising fund with ICO. I find the ICO to be a very difficult way for raising funds considering the terrain of the cryptocurrency industry.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 04:27:14 PM

Where's exchange to buy and sell bow coin ? What is true name project bow coin or bow token?

I think bow, token is the name of the token and bowtie-barber is the name of the project. Then I don't think they don't have exchange right now they are now in PRE ICO stage and soon they will be ICO stage you can go to their website to know more, and they have invest tab or button there and just make the process and try to go to their telegram community they have an active admin to that channel.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 04:33:41 PM

The concept of the project is Indeed unique and innovative. The team made the best choice in bringing the luxury industry which are in critical need for reliable verification procedure to the blockchain industry. I have a firm conviction, that if the developers and team are committed to the project, the project will be a huge success.
tiCeR

Activity: 1708
Merit: 749

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 05:01:35 PM

The concept of the project is Indeed unique and innovative. The team made the best choice in bringing the luxury industry which are in critical need for reliable verification procedure to the blockchain industry. I have a firm conviction, that if the developers and team are committed to the project, the project will be a huge success.

What I don't like is that they use their thread title for something pointless like "one of the best alt coin" instead of using it to point out what this is good for.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 05:07:53 PM

Bow coin intends sealing partnerships with various luxury products manufacturers. This partnership would enable the bow team to include the manufacturers luxury products into the bow coin verification platform. Bow coin won't be carrying out the verification of product without some set of agreement with the manufacturers.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 05:57:21 PM

We're Pirate DEX, which is the of top-tier crypto exchange.

I'd like to list your fine project on our exchange, please tell me if you have any interest on us.

Never heard about this exchange. Would like to try new ones and see if they are really good and trust worthy. However if you want to be in touch with team to get instant reply, go to their telegram channels.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 06:08:19 PM

130k USD is not huge. But what is the expectation? Any target for softcap set by the team? If they reach the softcap, then project is safe. May investors will come into the project by then.

The project has a very good projection which made the team to set the softcap at 3 million dollars which is satisfactory considering the nature of the market and the demands of the project. I believe that this softcap is attainable and with a good marketing and promotional offer, the project tokensales would be a great success.
Voucher-MN
Copper Member

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

https://voucher-co.in

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 06:56:13 PM

Owners of branded boutiques should be interested in the implementation of this project. Without the support of at least one brand, the idea does not make sense.

VOUCHER CRM  First cloud CRM based on the Blockchain with Masternode/PoS, high ROI...
                         BitcoinTalk | Discord | Website | Telegram | Medium - Business application!
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 10:34:00 PM

The project has a very good projection which made the team to set the softcap at 3 million dollars which is satisfactory considering the nature of the market and the demands of the project. I believe that this softcap is attainable and with a good marketing and promotional offer, the project tokensales would be a great success.

I agree with you that the project is quite commendable for their unique concept but one thing that will help well is how coordinated the team is and their ability to attract people because the concept alone is not enough
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 01:06:50 AM

Owners of branded boutiques should be interested in the implementation of this project. Without the support of at least one brand, the idea does not make sense.
Yup agree on you, The customers also need to know who will be the supplier of the bow, and what are the raw materials needed to use on this one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: