Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2020, 02:42:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.20.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN][IEO] TeleCoin - annonymous p2p cryptocurrency [LIVE NOW]🔴  (Read 4336 times)
Zhenka

Activity: 394
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:30:52 AM

Hello. Tell me, do you know something about the release of a wallet for your computer? Judging by the roadmap, it should have happened soon.
So far, wallets are not available for download. I think that by the beginning of the IEO, everyone should release. Otherwise, such a delay in release will scare off investors.
Of course scare.  Where to invest money if you don’t see any work?  I hope that by the end of this month, the developers will make an announcement about the release dates of the working version of the wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
TeleCoin IEO
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:35:10 AM

✔You will be able to mine on either pc or laptop as it’s a Proof of stake protocol implementation from block 1000➡️meaning low cost and energy efficient so doesn’t require a lot of power to stake coins. Proof of Work is at the beginning in mining ⛏ phase then the platform switches protocols.
Artem57

Activity: 263

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 11:15:18 AM

✔You will be able to mine on either pc or laptop as it’s a Proof of stake protocol implementation from block 1000➡️meaning low cost and energy efficient so doesn’t require a lot of power to stake coins. Proof of Work is at the beginning in mining ⛏ phase then the platform switches protocols.
Wow, that's great.  That is, it turns out that if you mine your coins on powerful video cards, then the profit will be much greater?  or profit does not depend on the power of the equipment?

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
bitdefragt

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 01:31:03 PM

What functions will the Android wallet have in addition to storing/receiving/sending Tele coins? Will the function of saving the private key of the wallet be implemented?
dezi6

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 01:41:58 PM

Will your coin be integrated into some well-known multi currency wallets?
Valeriiko

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 02:06:37 PM

So do only a few of the many developers.  It seems to me that after the successful sale of tokens, many forget that they were supported by investors and that you need to continue to improve your project further.  Unfortunately, this is so .
It is necessary to make the correct economic policy of the token, so that it grows in price, this is what investors need.

That's it, investors are interested in profit in the first place, and everything else goes by the wayside.
Mylnik

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 02:13:45 PM

I read above that the team promised to make an announcement about this a little later, when the preparation for IEO will be completed.
I do not understand only one thing, what IEO so attracts investors?
Xenandavi

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 02:50:10 PM

We are also waiting for information and updates. While developers announced about the release, maybe he is delayed. I'm more interested in information about the forthcoming IEO.
I am also interested in information about the IEO. But on the TeleCoin project website there are no links or data at all. Where can I find out more about the upcoming IEO?
I read above that the team promised to make an announcement about this a little later, when the preparation for IEO will be completed.
Updating what, information? In any case, you need to share with users so that everyone will be aware of events in the project
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:21:39 PM

Do you have plans to make online streams with devs and community in future?
Iellan

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:26:04 PM

there is still time before the end of May, so while we are currently awaiting the release of the beta platform, and there we will see
The end of May promises to be very eventful and release for project TeleCoin. I am really looking forward to all the good news and I believe that TeleCoin project will be fine!
If this token has growth on the stock exchange, then the investor will be satisfied with the end result, but you need to properly promote the product on the market.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:50:58 PM

there is still time before the end of May, so while we are currently awaiting the release of the beta platform, and there we will see
The end of May promises to be very eventful and release for project TeleCoin. I am really looking forward to all the good news and I believe that TeleCoin project will be fine!
If this token has growth on the stock exchange, then the investor will be satisfied with the end result, but you need to properly promote the product on the market.
IEO is the best way to increase today's token price. But teem needs to think about good exchange.
Irina1999

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:55:40 PM

IEO is the best way to increase today's token price. But teem needs to think about good exchange.
Personally, I think that more attention should be paid to the selection of exchanges for the further development of the token itself.
dezi6

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:56:37 PM

So do only a few of the many developers.  It seems to me that after the successful sale of tokens, many forget that they were supported by investors and that you need to continue to improve your project further.  Unfortunately, this is so .
It is necessary to make the correct economic policy of the token, so that it grows in price, this is what investors need.
Yes, you are right, but also  investors wants to see working products and a responsive team that cares about its community.
While the team is working and moving according to the roadmap and there is no reason to worry. Watch the development of the project and the actions of the team. In the Telegram group, team members are quite sociable and I like it.
markovonline

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 05:15:56 PM

We are also waiting for information and updates. While developers announced about the release, maybe he is delayed. I'm more interested in information about the forthcoming IEO.
I am also interested in information about the IEO. But on the TeleCoin project website there are no links or data at all. Where can I find out more about the upcoming IEO?

Probably the team is now busy with a completely different way than to write the community answers to their questions. Now for the marketing department the most important time. And from how they can work out everything correctly, it depends on how much money they collect.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
kolnides

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 05:37:15 PM

Who knows minimum amount of investment in IEO Telecoin and how many exchange token do we need to hold?
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:44:22 PM

Your blockchain will be open for people and transaction would not erase with time?
Farid-Ozy

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:32:03 PM

Probably the team is now busy with a completely different way than to write the community answers to their questions. Now for the marketing department the most important time. And from how they can work out everything correctly, it depends on how much money they collect.

It is necessary to do everything correctly, depends on the development of the project in the future, marketers need to know how to act in different situations
kolnides

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:34:36 PM

It is necessary to do everything correctly, depends on the development of the project in the future, marketers need to know how to act in different situations
Does that team have plans to make bounty or refferal campaign? That’s good advertising method.
Fomin-oilL

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:46:13 PM

Does that team have plans to make bounty or refferal campaign? That’s good advertising method.
Referral system is a good motivation to bring new customers to the project and get a nice bonus to your balance.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:15:14 PM

Referral system is a good motivation to bring new customers to the project and get a nice bonus to your balance.
Referral campaign should bring to project more activity and trading volume.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: