Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:07:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is IEO better than ICO?  (Read 13472 times)
crispyfry211

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:04:59 PM

Depends on the project that is what I'm seeing because even IEO is listed in exchange already we can assure that its price is stable in the ieo price once the trading starts.so in the other hand the ICO'S still profitable but patient is needed so if we wait a lot we must make sure the altcoins we invest has potential like Dencoin tokens so in the future we can make money throughout the investments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:20:58 PM

To me ICO and IEO are somehow identical only the main difference is that things are easier in IEO, the question is does making it easier change the overall view of perspective regarding investors or its just the same making IEO a faster or more convenient version of ICO, it bothers me a lot since for me making it more convenient is a side grade more than an upgrade since it just offers extra utility and it does not make IEO better than ICO.

Tell me what you think, is IEO better than ICO or they are just the same with only difference in method.

According to my knowledge IEO is better than ICO. The reason is that the system sells IEO tokens directly through exchanges. So that the success rate of IEO is higher than ICO. In addition, the IEO for scams is also smaller, because many have verified the project, first verified by the exchange and secondly verified by the team in the Bitcointalk forum.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 02:28:19 PM

It is hard to say that IEO is better than ICO because IEO is a new product and it's not the same as the ICO.
They sell their token at the market because they know that they will have a big opportunity to reach more investor from the market.
I only hope that the IEO will not run as the scam project like the ICO because if that is happening, then the investor will not invest their money, and they will stay away from any project.
That will be difficult for the project itself because they cannot continue the project without the investor unless they have big money to running every phase on their project.
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 474

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:31:05 PM

For me YES! IEO or INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING is BETTER that ICO.
There is a third party to review the team and the project first before listing it on their IEO.
Then, there isa security that the token will have their listing on that exchange.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:37:58 PM

To me ICO and IEO are somehow identical only the main difference is that things are easier in IEO, the question is does making it easier change the overall view of perspective regarding investors or its just the same making IEO a faster or more convenient version of ICO, it bothers me a lot since for me making it more convenient is a side grade more than an upgrade since it just offers extra utility and it does not make IEO better than ICO.

Tell me what you think, is IEO better than ICO or they are just the same with only difference in method.

According to my knowledge IEO is better than ICO. The reason is that the system sells IEO tokens directly through exchanges. So that the success rate of IEO is higher than ICO. In addition, the IEO for scams is also smaller, because many have verified the project, first verified by the exchange and secondly verified by the team in the Bitcointalk forum.
But increasingly here more and more problems occur in the IEO process. it's true that it is done by exchange but also when we see. the more IEOs are not so good. we also have to ask about turnover and also transparency regarding the IEO. How can an exchange choose the program to be able to launch on their IEO platform ?, there is still much to be improved from the IEO system.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 10:31:36 AM

IEOs boost the trust level of investors, this alone makes a big difference.
You are right, but investors must be more careful of what he is believing. By the increasing number of IEO and its hype, there will be more scammers to take this opportunity to scam investors. Also, IEO is just ensure listing and not ensure that the project will be developed well.
IEO becomes risky for those who would still not use their mind to invest in projects confirmed by top exchanges like Binance, because it is obvious that smaller exchanges are after money and not integrity, if a scammer offers them huge amount of money to register their project, they will gladly accept it and give a sorry excuse later for registering a fake project.

IEO for now should still be safest and most secured means of investment for investors, but then we need to be careful of the exchange we use and also still do our own research on those projects to be sure they meet up to the required standard that is necessary for the project to become successful.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:08:13 PM

Yes in my opinion, because now the number of investors is very low for scam ico and fake ico. So this time ico is more difficult to be successful. In fact IEO is very useful for promoting any projects, and the market will be able to rope.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 10:28:43 PM

Yes I also think that ieo is better than ICO. They both are nothing but fundraising. But ieo is less risker than th ICO. For last few months the ICO market was going not very well. They are full of scammers. Most of the icos were scam they took peoples money and disappeared. Some of them failed at development stage. So people are kind of Afraid of investment. But after ieo came many big name are with it so it's less risker for people who invest. Many big exchange are with ieo like binance okex kucoin so now people have faith. And it's better than ICOs.

guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:59:29 AM

We can only say that IEO is better if it is only done through reliable exchanges, because there shall be a time, where scammers too will also take advantage of IEO like the way they did to ICO. There are some few people who have even recorded that some of these scammers sometimes may even come up with their own exchanges and register their IEO in order to scam people.

Therefore, the only way IEO can make difference is when we join projects that are strictly released by very reliable top exchanges and then we also do our own research to confirm, the credibility of the projects after being released.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 11:27:23 AM

Yes I also think that ieo is better than ICO. They both are nothing but fundraising. But ieo is less risker than th ICO. For last few months the ICO market was going not very well. They are full of scammers. Most of the icos were scam they took peoples money and disappeared. Some of them failed at development stage. So people are kind of Afraid of investment. But after ieo came many big name are with it so it's less risker for people who invest. Many big exchange are with ieo like binance okex kucoin so now people have faith. And it's better than ICOs.

IEOs more interesting that ICOs because all administered by exchangers. But beside that, like others speculation investment, most IEOs offering quick profits when start listed in exchanger.
Many ICOs held right now have good project and i think very potential in the future but we should make a research first before decide to join and invest
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 11:56:08 AM

For sure! I believe IEO is much better that ICO, because you have less risks. Look, during ICO you wait for longer period and afterwards token can postpone listing . At the same time liquidity is low. On the contrary, IEO platforms provide liquidity and it is awesome

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Anc92

Activity: 259
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 12:06:16 PM

In my opinion, I believe the IEOs have started on the right foot and it really brings a lot of trust to investors knowing that a certain project or another has been vetted and backed by an exchange. My only fear is the fact that once it becomes "common", it might just be back to why we became so skeptical of ICOs.
soyalmomin75

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 12:24:37 PM

Yes we can trust on exchange for investing..
Exchange scrutinized all the legal status....
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 12:36:18 PM

Many say that is better than ico the greater its advantage in ico so new projects just want to list their token because the more likely it is that more investors are interested in it because they can they list this large volume exchanger but be careful in selecting tokens token because there are projects that are bad and do not have longterm their project so before choosing token to buy them i'll review them carefully so that's why you do not waste your funds on selecting the token token.

attech21

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 12:47:29 PM

Some are saying this as always they compare ieo to ico but its doesn't matter if the project offers ico or ieo but its matter how good the project is,that is the best thing in cryptocurrency if the project is good it can be a successful one like this project that will succeed in the future so investors you can invest now in Dencoin tokens.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:56:31 PM

At the moment, the IEO does indeed look better than ICO, but this is due to the fact that the IEO has only recently appeared on the crypto market. In this case, in 3 months we were able to see many unsuccessful IEOs. ICO, too, at the time when they began to continue throughout the year, yielded good returns to their investors. And if you compare them all the time, the ICO has brought a lot more profit.
carriagehoodlum

Activity: 312
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:59:43 PM

For sure! I believe IEO is much better that ICO, because you have less risks. Look, during ICO you wait for longer period and afterwards token can postpone listing . At the same time liquidity is low. On the contrary, IEO platforms provide liquidity and it is awesome
it all still depends on the project. maybe in the IEO process they can get investors, but when entering the market, they have to find new buyers or investors who want to buy their products. therefore, the success of the IEO or ICO has not provided certainty for the success of the project on the market.
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1316
Merit: 288

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:19:15 PM

One of the advantages of IEO over ico is the listing,  IEO projects tends to list very quickly on an exchange as compared to lots of ico project that takes longer time in listing after concluding ico, IEO projects also prevent exit of scam from various project because the exchange that wanna list them will conduct a proper research so as not to tarnish their image,  therefore IEO is better

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:24:31 PM

In my own thoughts and observations, IEOs is far more better than ICOs checking by statistic, after the in effectiveness of the ICOs throughout 2018 almost everyone thought that the fundraising is going to the dust until IEO showed up and so far it has done far more better than expected. Let's see how it goes on the long run

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:39:27 PM

They are similar in some ways, they are both crowdfunding, but the difference is some  ICO takes months before it can enter in exchange, compare to IEO where you can trade it right away after the crowd sales and the crowd sales in IEO can be finished in just a short period of time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: