Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:58:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is IEO better than ICO?  (Read 13472 times)
sakuragi21

Activity: 286
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 06:00:12 PM

Why people in cryptocurrency always comparing this two ? For me they are both okay but i dont look in what fundraising the project will do but i look for the potential project and that is the most important thing like ACI COIN tokens they open ico but the project is to good to make investments so must try ACI coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 06:22:19 PM

Most investors are more convinced to join IEOs nowadays because they feel the assurance that the token will be listed on that exchange once IEO is finished. ICO on the other hand, even though the project has reached soft cap, some of the tokens never get listed on exchange.
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 06:43:49 PM

ICO and IEO have in common it's just that they have different methods
ICO partners not in partnership with exchanges and many run away with investors' money after they reach the softcap and there are even some that are not registered until now
IEO partners with an exchange and is traded immediately when IEO ends, this makes investors more secure when investing and does not have to wait long to sell tokens after IEO ends

mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 06:49:20 PM

Why people in cryptocurrency always comparing this two ? For me they are both okay but i dont look in what fundraising the project will do but i look for the potential project and that is the most important thing like ACI COIN tokens they open ico but the project is to good to make investments so must try ACI coin.

people are differentiating between both of these because there is a difference in benefits for the investors. One is that if the sale on exchange, means that if it is IEO then the investors will be secured and none of the developers can run away with the money of investors and in the ICO the funds are collected with the developers so the developers can run away to scam the investors. Other point is that with IEO the investors will know that on which exchange the coin will be traded so they will know that how will the coin perform and how much traders will participate in the trade of this coin.
volport

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 06:54:39 PM

Not type of crowdfunding matters, but every particular solution. We cannot say that any form is better than another, however we can definitely say that one or another solution has value and is beneficial for users. This is the thing that makes different. What makes sense to me these days - blockchain helping in spheres where it can bring real benefits. For example, I am considering the ticketing market being nontransparent. And solution that is setting new standards here is GET protocol. Guys are bringing blockchain with very advanced tech. They are very successful now, being ticket partner for Oerrock festival, being partnered with Klaitn and more. Have a look and share your thoughts
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 06:57:56 PM

in fact the two almost have something in common like a fundraiser for a project. but in my opinion that the presence of IEO has attracted the attention of investors, especially the risk of fraud in IEO is smaller than the ICO project. IEO comes at a good time especially when ICO's reputation looks bad. on the other hand the most important thing is to be a wise investor. don't get too excited when you see an IEO / ICO project that offers big prizes. alert!

RussiaUkraineTranslation

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 01:10:22 PM

IEOs are safer than ICOs because the exchange's reputation is on the line. I invest in IEOs on regulated exchanges like ecxx only.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 01:52:11 PM

The transformation from ICO to IEO is something done by quality projects. IEO is not easy, bypassing many conditions, in contrast to ICO which is mostly done directly. IEO has an intermediary exchange. And I think it's better to get a lot of investors, who still stick to the ICO, don't have a guarantee the project will be on target.
leatutz

Activity: 523
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 02:06:27 PM

To me ICO and IEO are somehow identical only the main difference is that things are easier in IEO, the question is does making it easier change the overall view of perspective regarding investors or its just the same making IEO a faster or more convenient version of ICO, it bothers me a lot since for me making it more convenient is a side grade more than an upgrade since it just offers extra utility and it does not make IEO better than ICO.

Tell me what you think, is IEO better than ICO or they are just the same with only difference in method.
Big matter is trust than faster funds rise. ICO hasn't support by anything or confirm listed any exchange but IEO is already confirmed to listed after IEO. I think before ICO or IEO, if any project can confirm any big partnership or top exchange, funds rise will be easier than normal ICO.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 02:11:12 PM

To me ICO and IEO are somehow identical only the main difference is that things are easier in IEO, the question is does making it easier change the overall view of perspective regarding investors or its just the same making IEO a faster or more convenient version of ICO, it bothers me a lot since for me making it more convenient is a side grade more than an upgrade since it just offers extra utility and it does not make IEO better than ICO.

Tell me what you think, is IEO better than ICO or they are just the same with only difference in method.
Big matter is trust than faster funds rise. ICO hasn't support by anything or confirm listed any exchange but IEO is already confirmed to listed after IEO.
But in IEOs we also have to check that on which exchange will it be listed and we have to notice that is that exchange a trusted one for our investment or not. There are many exchanges which do not have much trust rate and which show a fake report of the fund raise and show a fake report of their trade volume so investing in there and after the end not seeing any trade volume is much bad than any ICO.
gielbier

Activity: 914
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 02:12:52 PM

I think it's just the same, IEO will list the exchanges directly where the project takes place, and ICO has to pay some exchanges to be able to list the projects there.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2020, 02:15:50 PM

Big matter is trust than faster funds rise. ICO hasn't support by anything or confirm listed any exchange but IEO is already confirmed to listed after IEO.
But in IEOs we also have to check that on which exchange will it be listed and we have to notice that is that exchange a trusted one for our investment or not. There are many exchanges which do not have much trust rate and which show a fake report of the fund raise and show a fake report of their trade volume so investing in there and after the end not seeing any trade volume is much bad than any ICO.
I agree and there's a simple way how invest only on the top exchanges i think most of us and crypto people knows it where to invest and what exchange is much safer than the newly created exchanges. By means of IEO sure it will be a fast money especially if the project is bog and known to people so we can deny tha truth that IEO is much better
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 02:22:00 PM

I think it's just the same, IEO will list the exchanges directly where the project takes place, and ICO has to pay some exchanges to be able to list the projects there.
the difference lies in marketing and advertising. when the project collaborates with the exchange to sell IEO, the promotion carried out by the exchange will help because they have a community that trades and invests in the exchange. the greater the exchange, of course, the possibility of IEO success will also be even greater.
Williams_Leo

Activity: 207
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 02:29:00 PM

Big matter is trust than faster funds rise. ICO hasn't support by anything or confirm listed any exchange but IEO is already confirmed to listed after IEO. I think before ICO or IEO, if any project can confirm any big partnership or top exchange, funds rise will be easier than normal ICO.
Well, the official confirmation of getting listed before starting to raise funds, it has been a key to opening the heart to investors who can only make a profit or lose a little, no concept will lose everything like an ICO, so IEO is a similar version but solves the concern of customers, the ICO just waits until the day it is phased out, ending its life. However, like many other investment methods, IEO is only slightly improved, one day a change in the title will appear, something will be better than IEO, this is the period that shows the rise of the market

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 02:58:45 PM

But that ease of access is what makes it more remarkable than ICOs. IEOs are better for people who are into altcoin trading because it's easier and safer to profit on IEOs than ICOs who takes forever just to har their coins be listed on the exchange. It gives a sense of assurance on the investors end that makes them more trusted than ICOs are. Whilst ICOs are generally for people who are into cryptocurrency trading to secure their future. So they are both good in their own ways really.
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 03:17:18 PM

In 2019, IEO has proven your question. IEO has completely replaced ICOs and it has helped many new projects succeed in the bear market. There are many IEO projects of major exchanges that have helped investors gain profits, especially Binance, Okex exchanges ... But now IEO suddenly disappears without any reason. And IEO ROI is also starting to decrease compared to before

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bison

Activity: 778

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 03:25:26 PM

In 2019, IEO has proven your question. IEO has completely replaced ICOs and it has helped many new projects succeed in the bear market. There are many IEO projects of major exchanges that have helped investors gain profits, especially Binance, Okex exchanges ... But now IEO suddenly disappears without any reason. And IEO ROI is also starting to decrease compared to before
but that's still not enough. not many projects that do IEO can get success. many factors occur in the market. but IEO hasn't helped crypto market growth.

Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2020, 03:50:00 PM

the difference lies in marketing and advertising. when the project collaborates with the exchange to sell IEO, the promotion carried out by the exchange will help because they have a community that trades and invests in the exchange. the greater the exchange, of course, the possibility of IEO success will also be even greater.
Coins are being listed right after they have agreed with an exchange that will ve the host of the IEO. I am more into the IEO since in the past years, when ICO will be ended some of the projects took months before having an exchange, many people will dump their coin right away, some of them will not pay for listing fee and will run with their fund as well.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2020, 04:51:44 PM

Guys, of course, all your statements have common sense and each review has its own rational kernel.  But it seems to me that in the current period it would be nice to provide statistics on implemented IEO projects and what results these projects showed.  It seems to me that more than 90% of all IEO projects have not yet shown their worth at all, even despite the fact that trading immediately took place on such famous exchanges as binance.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
reallester

Activity: 646
Merit: 102

http://Moonbet.io

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 05:11:22 PM

IEO and ICO are both birds of the same feathers.  The only thing distinguishing them is just the method of operations.  While IEOs are usually listed or done on exchanges,  it is not applicable to ICOs. So aside this, I think IEO and ICO are both same thing.  Just a change in name. Nothing different. I stand to be corrected  though!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: