Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:37:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is IEO better than ICO?  (Read 13472 times)
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:51:29 PM

I think IEO is much safer than ICO.IEO can eliminate fraudulent and suspicious projects due to fundraising through exchange platforms.
IEO RAID is a good example.Bittrex canceled IEO for a RAID project a few hours before the crowdsale began due to the termination of the partnership between RAID and OP.GG.According to the exchange, the partnership between the two companies was a vital part of the project.
When conducting an IEO exchange becomes an interested party, because its reputation is at stake
There are many exchanges that will not worry much about reputation. The most prominent example is Yobit.

However, I agree with you that IEO is much safer. At least for the first time. We always have the opportunity to trade a new asset, unlike ICO. But the problem is that it is not always possible to participate in a potential IEO.

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:19:08 PM

Definitely now you all say that IEO is a new round of development of the cryptocurrency industry,it is more reliable,more successful, and so on,as it comes from the Exchanges of the movement,they all study and press the recommendations,but we all remember what was with ISO,so maybe in half a year or a year,already and IEO will be a thing of the past!
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:55:47 PM

At this moment The IEO mechanism is far better than ICO model. They both are for almost same purpose. But in IEO the risk factor is less than ICO. In last few months we saw many scam and failed project in that market. So investors ar afraid to invest. So the whole market was going to finished. At this moment the ieo mechanism come to top and save many new good project. But now many small exchanges tries to enter the market and they are offer some ieo which is not backed up by good projects. So be careful. And always do your own research.

ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 09:04:16 PM

I think IEO will be a little better than ICO, but only a little little better.
The exchanges will normally check the project and then decide whether accept for IEO or not, which means at least a huge amount of scams will be filtered out.
But like the latest IEO in Bittrex, you will loose almost all of you MONEY Smiley

An Example:
ICO: 1000 new projects and 990 fail
IEO: 100 new projects and 90 fail 
This example may show the difference of 10 successful projects for the 2 crowdfund process but the success rate are different. ICO will be 1/100 while IEO is 10/100. However, IEO still looks younger and the adoption just increased. We also are getting to know some atrocities perpetrated by exchanges in the past 2 year, which could give more understanding in making choice between the 2. There would be more revelation into this as more tokens get listed through IEO in the future.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
timoshani

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 09:15:05 PM

As an idea IEO better than ICO. But in reality, we see many identical moments, especially for potential investors. ICO lost trust in the middle of 2018. That's why appeared IEO. It's some warranty of a reliability project and their team. This technology of startups returns trustable in the beginning project which business based on cryptocurrency. This help to attract enough investors quantity. Maybe this fact helped to stabilize cryptocurrency markets.

Bohdan Rabeha
Copper Member

Activity: 377
Merit: 0

I'm from #GenerationB

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 09:28:46 PM

To me ICO and IEO are somehow identical only the main difference is that things are easier in IEO, the question is does making it easier change the overall view of perspective regarding investors or its just the same making IEO a faster or more convenient version of ICO, it bothers me a lot since for me making it more convenient is a side grade more than an upgrade since it just offers extra utility and it does not make IEO better than ICO.

Tell me what you think, is IEO better than ICO or they are just the same with only difference in method.
In my opinion, ico project will be more popular than ieo project. Because in the collection of funds he was assisted by a large number of people who analyzed this project. People studied the team and all the details.

Everyone came to make money on ieo projects. When such a project begins to trade its tokens then all immediately sell and forget about him.
Few people, in my opinion are analyzing such projects. Everyone looks at the crypto exchange like binance that helps to this ieo project. If there is confidence in this exchange there is no doubt in the project. But this is a bad idea. I propose to mention the first ieo on bittrex.

ife2020

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 09:30:04 PM

An ieo gives an assured guarantee that investors money are safe
Which makes it superior to ico where it’s a win or lose

Ieos makes it win / win even though there are no guarantees after token listing
terrong

Activity: 309
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:24:17 PM

i think IEO better than ICO,  almost 80% of ICO is SCAM / Failed,  any 6 reason IEO better than ICO that someone share in this forum,  and i think so
1. simple
2. secure
3. cheaper
4. agregable
5. credible
6. accesible
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:38:16 PM

IEO is much better than ICO but the advantage of this IEO they are already on exchange they don't need to be listed they are already listed unlike this ICO they need to be reach softcap before they plan to be listed in some exchange but sometimes even if they reach soft cap they plan to run and get the money without returning investment money.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 07:54:31 AM

IEOs are good at big exchange, but consider that it does not matter whether it is ICO or IEO in big exchanges. IEOs are good for going against scammers, but I do not know how it is valid in small exchanges.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:45:30 AM

changing the name and the way they are distributed doesn't suddenly turn a useless project into a good one. it is like the usual question about whether not calling altcoins "alt"coins would make them any better!
the only thing that can change things is if they started creating valuable projects which would require creating an actual cryptocurrency that is stand alone not a token that relies on another platform and has no usages.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
nreal

Activity: 932

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:50:10 AM

IEO is better and safer for investors than ICO. But about the development of the project, I don't see any difference when the team of projects holds money and you can't know how they use them.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Orhansarkaya19
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:55:53 AM

We'RE switching from ICO to ieeo. That's great in my opinion. Because no one takes technology that can't prove itself to the platform. This is a good thing for users . Because of previous fraud incidents will be prevented. But it's hard to buy very good projects. The demand is too much, so we can't get it.
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:49:03 AM

At this moment The IEO mechanism is far better than ICO model. They both are for almost same purpose. But in IEO the risk factor is less than ICO. In last few months we saw many scam and failed project in that market. So investors ar afraid to invest. So the whole market was going to finished. At this moment the ieo mechanism come to top and save many new good project. But now many small exchanges tries to enter the market and they are offer some ieo which is not backed up by good projects. So be careful. And always do your own research.
Exactly my point and I feel a lot of these scam projects will be pitching their tent in these small exchanges. But I think any exchange that values its reputation and wish to last longer will take this issue very seriously by ensuring that they protect the investors interest more by making sure they do not list scam projects for IEO's and particularly ensure that most developers accounts and are not allowed deposit and withdrawal of certain amount and whatever regulation to protect the investors and prevent manipulation immediately after IEO and listing

CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:16:14 AM

It's a good question, personally for me IEO is totally better that ICO because it takes much less time and chance to be scammed much less that it was befor with ICO's. However IEO much worst for bounty hunters coz there are no bounty's.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:21:40 AM

IEO is better and safer for investors than ICO. But about the development of the project, I don't see any difference when the team of projects holds money and you can't know how they use them.
For now yes, its much safer to invest in IEO than ICO because investors have assurance that the projects token/coin will be listed after the IEO. But for the quality of the project is almost the same, I've seen some projects doing an IEO but their project is not that good and I think a money-grab projects only.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:34:36 AM

In my opinion the differences are only technical, you in the same way as in ICO can be scammed, the project may fail to collect the hard cap, after the listing projects can dump or pump.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:34:56 AM

For now it can be said that the IEO is better than ICO, this is because the IEO is directly supported by the market exchange, ensuring that investors are not hit by a scam.

..........///....../////..........
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 01:19:57 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2019, 01:53:14 PM by santouao

For this moment yes as ICO brings a lot of losses on investors in the past few months,they say its because of the bad situation of the market but i dont think so because if they are going to list tokens on the top exchanger this will not happened.IEO now gaining a good thoughts in investors because it is already on exchange they dont have wait for a long time and also for bounty hunters they will probably promote those because they need also a good reward.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 01:26:37 PM

The last post I read gave about 6 reasons why IEO is better than ICO. Those reasons are almost the same when we talk about ICOs and IEO except the fact that with IEOs, there's no fear of project listing in an exchange.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: