Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:39:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is IEO better than ICO?  (Read 13472 times)
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:24:39 AM

Both IEO and ICO are good but there are difference between them like giving extra percent from your investment is called bunos, IEO is good for investment if the exchanges are trusted and no bad history from many investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:45:43 AM

In terms of security, IEO can beat the ICOs for the long term investing, exchanges are happy to also manage the token sales. Even small exchanges started to make a new IEO announcement for increasing their annual revenue.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:02:40 PM

From various factor and IEO is much better than ICO but not all of IEOs give the best result and there was a lot of IEOs that bring investors to the lose. for me, HNC looks a better choice than IEO or ICO. It was creating a useful product.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:32:58 AM

In terms of security, IEO can beat the ICOs for the long term investing, exchanges are happy to also manage the token sales. Even small exchanges started to make a new IEO announcement for increasing their annual revenue.
  I think ICO was better when it was 2017 and 2018. Right now, we have the more advanced fundraising model called IEO and I think it will be very instrumental in adding further crypto projects into the mainstream which was not added by ICO due to dubious project scams. SO IEO is going great and especially in the leading exchanges like Binance, it has been huge success.
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:57:29 AM

in my opinion only the method is the difference between IEO and ICO. if it is said to be superior, for me the IEO is quite convincing for investors compared to ICO. the beginning of the emerging IEO was very surprising for the newcomers.
abbccoin

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 07:46:22 AM

In 2019, there have already been 32 IEOs launched, and these completed IEOs have raised over $159 million. The success rate of IEO seems to grow, at present. IEOs have its advantages like trust, security, marketing strategy, and listing. People believes that IEOs can revolutionize the industry by eliminating scam and dubious projects from raising funds, which have been evident with ICOs. This might be a smart move for companies but not all projects might benefit from IEOs. Well-preparedness in terms of business model, app, vision, budget, among others must be considered.
etherixdevs

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 10:05:50 AM

In 2019, there have already been 32 IEOs launched, and these completed IEOs have raised over $159 million. The success rate of IEO seems to grow, at present. IEOs have its advantages like trust, security, marketing strategy, and listing. People believes that IEOs can revolutionize the industry by eliminating scam and dubious projects from raising funds, which have been evident with ICOs. This might be a smart move for companies but not all projects might benefit from IEOs. Well-preparedness in terms of business model, app, vision, budget, among others must be considered.

This are fake statistics. IEO have the exchange interest to earn more money. There is nothing serious to invest in IEO. It just seems that filing a Google spreadsheet with some data and have a registered company and some profiles tht Exchanges rate you positively... No, their goal is always to earn money.
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 10:27:50 AM

To me ICO and IEO are somehow identical only the main difference is that things are easier in IEO, the question is does making it easier change the overall view of perspective regarding investors or its just the same making IEO a faster or more convenient version of ICO, it bothers me a lot since for me making it more convenient is a side grade more than an upgrade since it just offers extra utility and it does not make IEO better than ICO.

Tell me what you think, is IEO better than ICO or they are just the same with only difference in method.
In fact, the meaning is the same. Raise money to promote and develop startups. To promote your own token, but the difference is that the project will have more confidence if the tokens are sold through the exchange and not through the project website. In most cases, after the IEO, the token has value.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 12:07:50 PM

IEO and ICO are basically the same things. Only the method of operations sets the two apart. ICOs are token sales that hold on the platform of the project owners. IEOs, on the other hand, hold their token sale on a third party cryptocurrency exchange. Why this is a bit better is that important documentation is submitted to the exchanges before they can agree to host such sales on their own platform

zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 12:31:07 PM

As the IEO going well and most of IEO successful due to trust in exchanges,so ICO's are not trust-able and investor not investing in ICO's.

cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 02:05:13 PM

This is a very impressive number and I believe that the IEO can replace ICO in the near future because currently ICO projects are not trusted by people and I am very bored to read a bad ICO project. In my opinion, IEO is getting more and more popular and if projects are on the right track it will be very beneficial for investors because this is just the beginning of the IEO and there will be many other good projects waiting so be ready for new era that we dream of because i believe only the IEO can help us become richer faster.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
bitcratic

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 06:40:03 AM

IEO is more popular than ICO.  Last year, many ICO company generated  money. They have not list their token on exchange still.
That is why IEO is more reliable the ICO. User think it is  listed on Exchange so it is good. But to be honest, IEO doesn't guarantee the success of the coin.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 07:41:32 AM

IEO is more popular than ICO.  Last year, many ICO company generated  money. They have not list their token on exchange still.
That is why IEO is more reliable the ICO. User think it is  listed on Exchange so it is good. But to be honest, IEO doesn't guarantee the success of the coin.

At present, many developer teams are turning to using the IEO method instead of ICO. Besides being easier in achieving sales targets, with the IEO method, the developer team can focus more on developing its products.

Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 07:47:09 AM

maybe for now yes, because many people claim about it and also many ico investors take part in IEO. but whatever it is I think between IEO and ICO is just as good, if I personally see one of them is worthy of being followed, then I will follow them.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 10:14:42 AM

IEOs experiencing a boom, especially on Binance. Almost every IEO on Binance could be sold in a profit because there is a great interest in buying, but not everyone manages to buy in the IEO sale.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 10:16:37 AM

IEOs experiencing a boom, especially on Binance. Almost every IEO on Binance could be sold in a profit because there is a great interest in buying, but not everyone manages to buy in the IEO sale.

That's the main reason why Binance IEOs are so successful. The demand is much bigger than the supply and only the lucky ones (who already hold a good amount of BNB) are allowed to invest.
ModanaLee

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 10:25:48 AM

As far as m concerned, none is better... IEO is also advanced ICO. I have seen a lot of scammed IEOs  as much as I have seen scammed ICo projects. One just have to be careful on the space.
farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 11:54:14 AM

At first glance, investors in IEO are better protected from fraud, but this is not true. Many people also lose their money at IEO. You just need to choose projects very carefully as it was before with the ICO

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Nickz46

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 04:21:03 PM

I guess yes, specially today that IEO has more potential to make people wamt to invest with it rather than ICO. And IEO is more profitable than the usual ICO. Because todays ICO has alot of project thats not real and eventually a fraud project which tends to make the investors kept away to invest to the ICO. But through this, IEO is not the only alts that make a good fortune to every investors or traders in the marketplace, so I suggest the ACI COIN token for you all to try and have a great future investment.
sakuragi21

Activity: 286

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 04:24:38 PM

Why people in cryptocurrency always comparing this two ? For me they are both okay but i dont look in what fundraising the project will do but i look for the potential project and that is the most important thing like Dencoin tokens they open ico but the project is to good to make investments so must try ACI COIN.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: