Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:54:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is IEO better than ICO?  (Read 13472 times)
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:52:30 PM

I think IEO is more secured that the old one that we used (ICO) more investors are secured in paying for their investment and this will help investors not to get scammed
Now there are already a lot of examples when the price of a coin immediately falls after IEO when listing on the exchange. there are no guarantees anywhere

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Leema
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:52:57 PM

IEO is better than ICO , a lot of ICOs have not be successful ending up not getting listed, some projects end up scam. Investors are really getting fed up.

meleonk

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:51:14 PM

For me, IEO and ICO are almost the same. Of course, IEO has one advantage, and this is that projects instantly get the opportunity to be listed on the same stock exchange. And one doesn't have to wait as in the ICO listing for six months. For the rest, they are almost the same.

Successmaniac4

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 11:00:46 PM

In my opinion, IEO is better than ICO. The reason being that, in IEO, the coins are sold directly on an exchange but with ICO's, the team will now have to go through long processes to list their tokens on an exchange. This affects the price greatly.

levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 03:39:43 AM

To me ICO and IEO are somehow identical only the main difference is that things are easier in IEO, the question is does making it easier change the overall view of perspective regarding investors or its just the same making IEO a faster or more convenient version of ICO, it bothers me a lot since for me making it more convenient is a side grade more than an upgrade since it just offers extra utility and it does not make IEO better than ICO.

Tell me what you think, is IEO better than ICO or they are just the same with only difference in method.

They are actually identical, the difference is, IEO already partnered with the exchange.
When your project have partnered with top exchanges, it will give more confidence to investors when contributing in the project.
Anc92

Activity: 259
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 01:15:38 PM

To me ICO and IEO are somehow identical only the main difference is that things are easier in IEO, the question is does making it easier change the overall view of perspective regarding investors or its just the same making IEO a faster or more convenient version of ICO, it bothers me a lot since for me making it more convenient is a side grade more than an upgrade since it just offers extra utility and it does not make IEO better than ICO.

Tell me what you think, is IEO better than ICO or they are just the same with only difference in method.
Overall, I think that IEO is taking a general step in the name of regulation. I can applaud the efforts made by most IEO's to act complacently with regulations.
   IEO will give investors less of a headache when it comes to doing thorough research for a company, especially if it's backed by a prestigious exchange.

Indeed, less headache for investors since these exchanges claim to have done some assessment on the said projects.
Let's hope they maintain this positive energy and not let corruption set in anytime soon.
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 01:35:17 PM

If I think ICO and IEO are the same, they have the same goals, just different ways.  If ICO they raise funds on the Cryptocurrency project website, but if the IEO collects funds in the Exchange.  But because this IEO is new, so many people are looking for it, especially since in recent years many ICOs have failed, making many people think that ICO is a bad thing, and IEO is a new thing that will make changes.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 01:41:01 PM

and maybe if in the future the IEO is also popular and many new projects that start using it will end up like ICO. so I think nothing is better.
+1 this. Since IEO is new then everything is just going good without any scams(or I'd say it's minimal to have scammer, at least you already get your tokens on exchange). Then once everyone knows this then it would be the same as ICO which is we don't want to see it.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 02:12:08 PM

IEO now provides an opportunity for any interested investor to earn money, if, of course, you will have time to buy tokens, because after listing, these tokens usually trades in several times more on the best exchanges and you can quickly sell your tokens and get a good profit.
aderidwan98

Activity: 316

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 02:44:52 PM

I think so too, they are almost the same, the difference is that the IEO uses exchanher to raise funds, and investors like it, because the tokens they buy will automatically be traded immediately
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 03:04:40 PM

I think so too, they are almost the same, the difference is that the IEO uses exchanher to raise funds, and investors like it, because the tokens they buy will automatically be traded immediately

Well, only it does not guarantee the price. And the work of the project in the future. This is undoubtedly an interesting mechanism. However, I am still skeptical of projects.

Lagonda

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 03:05:36 PM

IEOs are way better than ICOs. Investing in an ICO, you're obsessed with the fear of being scammed or non-listing. But buying an IEO, there's no such fear. People should have a fair look on IEOs. Yes you still face the risk of loss after listing but if you can't bear loss, you should hold money or put it into banks and get interest. One more thing, never buy IEOs from less known or low volume exchanges.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:15:15 PM

I think IEO is more secured that the old one that we used (ICO) more investors are secured in paying for their investment and this will help investors not to get scammed
Now there are already a lot of examples when the price of a coin immediately falls after IEO when listing on the exchange. there are no guarantees anywhere

Prices fall due to the disposal of mass tokens simultaneously, but at least the IEO on the exchange will reduce scammers.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 08:41:00 PM

in my opinion each IEO and ICO have their respective advantages in raising funds. but now many investors are turning to IEO because of the many ICO scams lately.

Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 08:51:58 PM

For investors maybe IEO are better as tokens from IEO start trading after IEO talking about IEO s very soon Moozicore will be on Combene one of few projects which really worth to buy it has real world working product so i suggest to do it.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

RockDJ

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:48:59 PM

Yes it is, taking in to account of how ICOs dealt with investors and comparing with how IEO is treating investors one will come to the agreement that IEOs are better. IEO being managed by an exchange reduces scam while protecting its users/investors in this way retaining their integrity.

aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:59:08 PM

When security of investors funds is taken into account then you will understand why IEOs is growing tremendously. ICO was seen as a good way to scam investors with a good number of ICOs causing investors pains.
So in my own opinion IEOs are better of than ICOs, at least there will be reduction in scams.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:14:31 PM

I've been seeing series of comparisons between ICO and IEO.  oh yes IEO is far batter than ICO in all ramifications. I remember buying into some ICOs and the shitcoins haven't been listed up till now. IEO on the other hand gives assurance of listing on exchange, and also team is usually verified by exchange.
azisjz4

Activity: 521

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 11:44:38 PM

IEO is better than ICO for investors, especially in terms of investment security. Because by investing in the IEO that directly buys from the exchange, it will keep away from scam or fraud. The number of ICO scams makes IEO good for investing in certain projects. In addition, the existence of the IEO will provide convenience to enter into the market after the project is completed

irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:47:51 PM

In my own opinion and experience I will say IEO is better. In IEO you only have to pass the requirements set by the exchange before participating which is unlike in ICO. Furthermore, with the exchange being in charge of carrying out verification of the team members, it will be able to ascertain the right project that is worthy to use its exchange for IEO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: