Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:49:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is IEO better than ICO?  (Read 13472 times)
Silviapold

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 01:08:50 PM

I think the most important is for the coin or token to actually have a use case or product, otherwise, it's just another decentralized coin that you can trade and we already have them in the market.

But, I think IEO is better than ICO, because to me with ICOs there are lots of scammers and from my experience, it is very hard to prove or be sure in the legitimacy of the project.
But with IEO there are procedures a company has to go through before the launch and it kind of gives me the courage to trust these projects a bit more.
For example, the https://yanu.ai/ IEO is trustworthy and they have a very nice Candybox campaign for token holders, a real product with a real-life use case Smiley
Hoping that IEO will have a huge difference away from ICO performance knowing how bad it shows to us, full of Ponzi scheme project and causes the market to fall. Everyone will look IEO will be profitable but we can't still pronounce it until it is proven since it is just not long have been launch.

Kinda true though, IEOs are still very new. That's why I look the value and purpose of the project when investing. And Yanu really has the real product and a lot of potetnial to grow Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:40:03 PM

I think the most important is for the coin or token to actually have a use case or product, otherwise, it's just another decentralized coin that you can trade and we already have them in the market.

But, I think IEO is better than ICO, because to me with ICOs there are lots of scammers and from my experience, it is very hard to prove or be sure in the legitimacy of the project.
But with IEO there are procedures a company has to go through before the launch and it kind of gives me the courage to trust these projects a bit more.
For example, the https://yanu.ai/ IEO is trustworthy and they have a very nice Candybox campaign for token holders, a real product with a real-life use case Smiley
Hoping that IEO will have a huge difference away from ICO performance knowing how bad it shows to us, full of Ponzi scheme project and causes the market to fall. Everyone will look IEO will be profitable but we can't still pronounce it until it is proven since it is just not long have been launch.

Kinda true though, IEOs are still very new. That's why I look the value and purpose of the project when investing. And Yanu really has the real product and a lot of potetnial to grow Smiley
You really should understand that the information provided about the new project should not be perceived by investors as one hundred percent true document.  Fraudsters always knew how to deceitfully sophisticated.  K I think that the new development concept for the IEO project will soon be more relevant than the company's ico.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:50:15 PM

I think the IEO process is too big on its scale. It is very much HYIP, so people begin to invest through it. For this reason, today you may notice that people in general are not doing the right thing.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 06:58:10 PM

I think the IEO process is too big on its scale. It is very much HYIP, so people begin to invest through it. For this reason, today you may notice that people in general are not doing the right thing.
I am sure that there are so many new projects that not everyone will be able to fulfill the conditions of IEO.  Based on this, a large percentage of new projects will be implemented with the help of the company's ico market.
Silviapold

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:14:29 PM

You really should understand that the information provided about the new project should not be perceived by investors as one hundred percent true document.  Fraudsters always knew how to deceitfully sophisticated.  K I think that the new development concept for the IEO project will soon be more relevant than the company's ico.

Yes, of course, you can't perceive the information as one hundred percent true, but I have checked my facts and the company CEO does monthly updates about the process of the project, I have been keeping an eye on that and the first prototype is basically ready. I have so far believed only in Bitcoin, but Yanu has changed my mind, I have looked through all of this and done my research. Plus the company is from my country which doesn't have many crypto projects (I think this is the second one besides CoinMetro) and there are many public figures involved in this project and if it was a scam in any way, it would already have been a major scandal and in news in this country (Estonia is very small and scams come out instantly)
cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:35:45 PM

In my view, IEO is ICO's Upgrade, this is next method to sell coin to make investor more trusted to some project. More people will be choose IEO than ICO, and we can see so many new ICO's project dead today!
unbotak

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:10:58 PM

In my view, IEO is ICO's Upgrade, this is next method to sell coin to make investor more trusted to some project. More people will be choose IEO than ICO, and we can see so many new ICO's project dead today!
ICO and IEO have differences so they have their respective strengths.
so in my opinion IEO and ICO are just as good because it depends on the IEO or ICO itself because there are many bad IEOs including ICO.
bitstalker

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:22:57 PM

I'm not guaranteeing, but it seems like I'm sure the IEO will sooner or later follow ICO the difference is that this project is a little safer because the token that is offered already has its own exchange, only when it has been traded when it reaches ATH, and other people try to buy tokens there potential losses will very high
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:16:20 PM

I saw a list of documents that request exchanges to publish the IEO, and also a number of checks of team members, a definite answer - IEO is the best option in all aspects. I hope this will be the end for scammers.

youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 09:22:11 PM

IEO and ICO are the same, even many projects that make sales from both of them may be in my opinion the IEO is one of the sales that gives a bigger bonus and of course the IEO makes it easy for us to make purchases and immediately get tokens without doing complicated things like ICO and so far this is quite positive, so the point is that the IEO and ICO are the same.
Chacha1000

Activity: 645
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:25:16 PM

ICO is better because it provide funds for the project to the Team. But another issue is that we have quite a lot of scam ICOs that can never smell the exchange whereas IEO is one that have its own exchange already.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:28:45 PM

IEO is on the bright spot now but it doesn’t mean that its better, i believe we must still look at the real project, look at the potential of the coin and don’t get hyped if the coin has no good system. ICO are still there with some good project, it can still be the option for us to invest with a lot of care.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:29:37 PM

maybe many think IEO is better, but overall it's the same. ICO looks bad because of scammers, and last year too many new projects did ICO but failed. and maybe if in the future the IEO is also popular and many new projects that start using it will end up like ICO. so I think nothing is better.
For me, I think if IEO can help reduce the rate which we experience scam projects, then it is quite better than ICO. Although the purpose is the same using  different methods to achieve that purpose.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 10:15:05 PM

For some reasons ieo is really in many times better than ico. Why? Because people trust in ieo because it supported by exchanges. IEO is evolution of ICO.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:23:39 PM

IEO is on the bright spot now but it doesn’t mean that its better, i believe we must still look at the real project, look at the potential of the coin and don’t get hyped if the coin has no good system. ICO are still there with some good project, it can still be the option for us to invest with a lot of care.

but IEO obtained something that was really needed - a middleman that checks the project and guarantees it's not a scam.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:29:53 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2019, 08:24:23 AM by ghermghuda

Lol...ah well, some times but not always
i. IEos as every venture also has its own demerits or cons and so far per all the IEOs I have seen, I haven't witnessed yet anyone which was better than ICOs. Because they all end up same so far.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:35:03 PM

Now the IEO reminds me of the ICO status of 2017. When almost every new project in ICO brought good profits and investors carried money to every new project without parsing.
Now in the IEO a similar situation. People bear money in the IEO and already on many exchanges they have received decent losses that will be difficult to cover quickly.

rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:38:43 PM

Now the IEO reminds me of the ICO status of 2017. When almost every new project in ICO brought good profits and investors carried money to every new project without parsing.
Now in the IEO a similar situation. People bear money in the IEO and already on many exchanges they have received decent losses that will be difficult to cover quickly.
Well explained. It is a matter of time to see what is going on with the IEOs. Will the faith be like an ICOs or this drift will be completely game changer for the investors?
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:49:05 PM

For me I think they are still the same we still need to wait till their product starts operating.
We couldn't know if it is worth it or not, if it is legit or scam we still need to wait so they are just the same for me.

minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:50:45 PM

IEO is basically an upgrade version of ICO to help eliminate the amount of scam projects being introduced into the crypto ecosystem.  Considering the key purpose of IEO, I can automatically say IEO are better than ICO since upgrades are always better than the previous version. IEO gives exchange platforms the right and power to obtain all relevant details before they launch the IEO to raise funds for the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: