Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:18:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to buy altcoins  (Read 2320 times)
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:45:41 PM

It is good to buy altcoins at this time since Bitcoin market value is going on an upward trend which I strongly believe that some good altcoins like Bitcoin Cash and ethereum will increase in value, and if you invest in them you are sure if profit in know time.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BRE
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014

Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 10:02:56 PM

This is not the time to be buying altcoins, rather ICO's, IEO's, STO's.

90% of altcoins are dead or dying, never to live again.

Fundraising opportunities, however, are far better deal if you ask me.

Why you say that?

It intrigues me to know why you argue that 90% are going to die. Because personally, I see a completely different panorama from yours.

A lot of altcoins are cheap and its a good opportunity. In my opinion bitcoin cash and etherum are the ones for mid-long investment, I’m convinced those are going up soon (less than a year).

Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

https://lucky.lat/

Contact Us!
sales@lucky.lat
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:06:46 PM

Normally when Bitcoin suddenly start to run up, altcoins go deeper. And this is the perfect time for those who want to make some profit in trade. Those who follow this kind of market condition they Normally make easy profit. But sometime it's risky too cause this market is highly volatile so sometimes it's hard to predict the market. And those who want to pick something for long term they also can go but if they invest in parts that will be profitable for them.
And when Bitcoin get stable this altcoins start to pump and that was the great time to take the money back with the profit. So if you have enough fund don't sell your token in deeps instead of buy more and hold for more profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:17:26 PM

Hi guys, last month with the rise of bitcoin all the rooms went down considerably, it was time to buy since the market shows clear signs of change of trend for altcoin / bicoin, I invite you to follow me on twitter where I will be constantly giving the right signals for good profits.

https://twitter.com/jonasvallecilla?lang=es
And why would people be trusting your "signals" Smiley ? Are you an expert or something? Giving a proper introduction about yourself might help you get peoples interest on your and you might gain some good amount of followers.
And yeah, like others said, using English is going to be more helpful as at least almost more than 90% people using the interest understand at least a little bit of English.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:20:10 PM

Do not let us delay the time to invest in the market today which is still very potential to rise. so we must be able to adjust to be able to benefit from the market which is still very potential
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:21:51 PM

Bitcoin has shown an increase and the other altcoins are starting to move following it too, if they have made an investment in the past months, surely the current month has already made a profit even if only a little

Altcoins are moving very slowly compared to bitcoin right now.  Especially ripple, while bitcoin continues to climb upwards it sits at $.30.  This is very normal during a bear market though.  It looks like the bottom is in and all signs are pointing to a new bull run so this is an excellent opportunity to pick up some cheap altcoins.
kemetz

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:31:06 PM

Do not let us delay the time to invest in the market today which is still very potential to rise. so we must be able to adjust to be able to benefit from the market which is still very potential

the future of cryptocurrency is not doubtful for us to invest in it because the growth will definitely occur again if there is another capital, it is better not to delay to invest again while the market has not grown optimally and the price of coins is still very low

but in the current situation, if you want to invest in altcoins, you must also be careful not to choose the wrong coin because not all coins will experience good growth when the bull starts

odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:37:27 PM

The bear market is always the best time to invest in altcoins and buy them cheap. The market is gradually increasing again and altcoins are already gaining more value. I think it would have been more profitable if you have bought the altcoins you want when the market was at the lowest early this year, which would have giving you more profits. But it is never too late to buy. So I will advise you to research some very good and promising cheap coins and stock up on them.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:37:44 PM

Altcoins keep dipping harder so I won't opt for altcoins at the moment. I think Btc can go very high this time so I'll join the Btc train in the meantime. When it changes and altcoins become a hotcake, I'll join then.
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:39:12 PM

I like your optimism, if there are many people like you then the market will definitely move, bullrun will surely come because there are many people who start investing in crypto therefore I hope you get many followers and can motivate many people to invest so the crypto market can recover soon

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:15:26 PM

With the Fidelity news I think that BTC will further increase it`s dominance maybe over 60% total market share,
and altcoins will suffer more, and be even more cheaper. For me it is a call to by BTC not altcoins.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
endogan

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:24:54 PM

the market is starting to improve and this is a good sign for us to start.
take advantage of not being late in taking action.
Bitcoin will start to grow and Bullrun will probably happen so there is still a chance to get a big profit even though I don't know when that will happen, but the signs are starting to show.

aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:28:35 PM

Hi guys, last month with the rise of bitcoin all the rooms went down considerably, it was time to buy since the market shows clear signs of change of trend for altcoin / bicoin, I invite you to follow me on twitter where I will be constantly giving the right signals for good profits.

https://twitter.com/jonasvallecilla?lang=es
It was an opportunity for us to buy altcoin when they are already in the dip it will have a good value when they start to run as you can see bitcoin price for now is very high and all alts now is currently in the dip when the bitcoin is slowly climbing there is a lot of coin that would run next to bitcoin signals sometimes do failed you must know how to do a technical analysis by yourself.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:38:32 PM

It is good to buy altcoins at this time since Bitcoin market value is going on an upward trend which I strongly believe that some good altcoins like Bitcoin Cash and ethereum will increase in value, and if you invest in them you are sure if profit in know time.
I am very sure of Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Cash will follow the price of Bitcoin as it did in the last 2017, at that time the price of Bitcoin rose to $20k and the price of Bitcoin Cash followed up to $4k.  Good time to buy Altcoin especially Bitcoin Cash.

newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:43:59 PM

every time it can be a good time and a wrong time to buy because prices always change whether up or down and we won't know this, even though the price is high but the coin can still go up, even though the price is low but the coin can also go down deeper and because it all depends on how we assess this situation carefully not only based on current prices but also assessing various other factors as supporters or to strengthen our predictions
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 12:44:51 AM

Buy only the altcoins that you think it will give huge of prices when bull run happen because not all the altcoins are having increasing their prices when bull run comes, it is better to research it further more for you to get more profit from altcoins.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
halpi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 01:02:28 AM

it is always the time to buy alts. but now the situation is tricky, Bitcoin grows but alts are still the same or even go down.
On that point yes, it is great to buy altcoins at the moment

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:16:18 AM

Every time is a good time to buy altcoins with promising future and also having a specific role in the crypto ecosystem. Now is the time to maximize profits from investing in altcoins since the level of risk seen currently looking at the state of the crypto market. The current situation of the crypto market presents an opportunity for critically knowledgeable investors about factors influencing the change in the market prices of altcoins to increase their profit margin to about 50% of the invested capital.  We are currently in the bull run and smart investors are making good amount of profits.
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:40:11 AM

I decline to follow someone if its about 'signals'.
I don't believe anymore with such signals as they say.
Everyone can have his own look to the market and have his say with such predictions.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:43:58 AM

I decline to follow someone if its about 'signals'.
I don't believe anymore with such signals as they say.
Everyone can have his own look to the market and have his say with such predictions.

dont ever follow signal from other people if we didn't knwo their reputation.much people want recognition that they are experts but actually not at all.do your own opinion based on your analisys.it could improve our skills.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: