Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:15:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to buy altcoins  (Read 2320 times)
jokerlu (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:46:06 AM

Hi guys, last month with the rise of bitcoin all the rooms went down considerably, it was time to buy since the market shows clear signs of change of trend for altcoin / bicoin, I invite you to follow me on twitter where I will be constantly giving the right signals for good profits.

https://twitter.com/jonasvallecilla?lang=es
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:11:55 AM

Definitely a good time to buy altcoin again because the first wave of green in the market is already over . Reason now why 50% of altcoin fell back again and showing red . But it's not yet over in fact this is another opportunity for us to obtain at least small profits in the future. So we should accumulate now for the second wave of green while we still have time which to don't miss the opportunity .
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:36:20 AM

Hi guys, last month with the rise of bitcoin all the rooms went down considerably, it was time to buy since the market shows clear signs of change of trend for altcoin / bicoin, I invite you to follow me on twitter where I will be constantly giving the right signals for good profits.

Very interesting to see how someone analyzes the candle reading, I don't understand your posting in twitter because you use your local language, try to use the English language. One more thing the signal that you might give is not always correct, so for those who follow you, they must really understand how and why or the reason you give the signal according to the candle you are drawing.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:50:20 AM

Why not?

Although I mostly invest on bitcoin, maybe altcoins could be a viable investments as well. Specially altcoins in the top 10 market, ETH for one had almost double its last bottom. So it's very interesting as how the altcoin market will move in conjuction with the bullish sentiments around bitcoin lately.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:10:47 AM

I know that you just want to help people to rame profits from your signals (I don't know if there is a paid service) and that is why you need them to follow you on Twitter. I personally don't think that Twitter is an easy place to find short trading signals because sometimes the notification is a little bit late. Perhaps, telegram channel is better for you and your followers.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:37:11 AM

It is nice to see that there are some who would help other traders sharing their own POV.
This would help the newbies or the lazy traders who doesn't want to learn on their own and just want to listen or follow the advice of signal groups or TA.

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:38:52 AM

I know that you just want to help people to rame profits from your signals (I don't know if there is a paid service) and that is why you need them to follow you on Twitter. I personally don't think that Twitter is an easy place to find short trading signals because sometimes the notification is a little bit late. Perhaps, telegram channel is better for you and your followers.
He did not come out clearly if his signals are pay services or for free! I think if we visit the twitter handle we would no if it is for pay services or free.  Investing in bitcoin is a very risky things or investment to me and if op will help people by telling them the risk involved and how they can lose money by buying some of the altcoins that may not be able to make any recovering in future,  it will be better to me.  Remember that many traders has loose money in the past and not because someone said you should buy some altcoins you now jump into it.
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 05:39:31 AM

But I hope you will also give some advice for us in here, such recommendations altcoins+reasons. So, many people will be interest in here make good discussion about your advices.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 06:29:06 AM

I believe we have too much time to buy altcoin and then sell when it's reaching the higher price.
I see that the altcoin can increase and decrease in many times, so we have much chance to buy and sell at any price.
So far, I checked on the top 10 altcoins and I see that the altcoin can repeat the process of increase and decrease over and over again.
Although when bitcoin price is down, the altcoin is going to down too the altcoin will be back to reach the higher price.
You will know what I mean if you check on the exchanges.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1311

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:13:44 AM

Trading signals on twitter? I do not think it is good idea since it is not so effective because of its slow notification which sometime come too late. Even worst, you provide the signals in Local language that not all people are able to understand it unless your main purpose is to attract local trader on your country. But if you are going to attract traders worldwide, you should use International language.
You have provided some signals already, how about your success rate? Mind to share it?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:24:25 AM

I rarely follow signals since I was new here and when I was learning how to trade I was dependent on it. It can be a good guideline but your investment decision still lies on you alone.Everything in the market which you think will survive till the next bull-market is worth buying, the only thing stopping investors is the amount of capital they have left (since most people have lost a huge amount of money last bear-market) and their confidence in the market as well, some.might have been skeptical investing on the market again(Mostly newbies who have joined the bandwagon and investedbduring the last bull-market.)

ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:27:03 AM

I can understand your altcoin suggestion, But MDA was still rise slowly so this make profit for all the investor. You can mention many things but many peoples are know the English only so you can write properly it was useful, otherwise it is not useful. Binance is the best exchange so many altcoins and tokens are make profit in this exchange.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:00:31 AM

Have you any record of success that you want people to follow you on twitter and rely on your analysis which for me is still speculative. I usually don't follow a twitter signal though because it isn't that fast.
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:33:49 PM

Definitely a good time to buy altcoin again because the first wave of green in the market is already over . Reason now why 50% of altcoin fell back again and showing red . But it's not yet over in fact this is another opportunity for us to obtain at least small profits in the future. So we should accumulate now for the second wave of green while we still have time which to don't miss the opportunity .
It is impossible to know exactly when the second wave will occur because the market is now turning red more. I think investment considerations are something that you need to do now and certainly many altcoin will soon return to high prices if the market enters a bullish period. Maybe now the investment will be very risky but the more risky then more profitable it will be if you can be patient in the long term.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:42:36 PM

Trading signals on twitter? I do not think it is good idea since it is not so effective because of its slow notification which sometime come too late. Even worst, you provide the signals in Local language that not all people are able to understand it unless your main purpose is to attract local trader on your country. But if you are going to attract traders worldwide, you should use International language.
You have provided some signals already, how about your success rate? Mind to share it?
The language is on Spanish which would really be hardly to be followed for possible people who do tend to consider to check his signals.So this is more on Technical analysis,
it isnt really that bad though but as most been saying here that Following signals on twitter wont really be that ideal due to possible delay notifications.

Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:55:04 PM

Many altcoins are at very low btc ratios so this is a very good time to buy alts if you are waiting.  Altcoins tend to perform better during bullruns so it may be a mistake to go all in on bitcoin.
jokerlu (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:29:55 PM

Guys, the analyzes that I give are based on my experience, and I read several books of analysis of graphics but when trying in several occasions the entries with those analyzes I lost a lot of money, the signal that gives me more confidence is when the altcoin are in oversold , in my analysis I can already identify the altgorithms that change the trends in altcoin, sometimes if BTC raises the altcoin down. and when BTC lowers the altcoin they also go down, this is a hoax for the novice to invest and sell below their original purchase, at this time the trend is bullish, and the signals I give is to invest and make a profit in a few days, for traiding very short I do not give signals here because the notification is slow, I only share my experience to beat the system.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:40:14 PM

if you really want to help people by your signal I think it is better if you will use international language, we cant understand what you are posting on your account because of using your native language in it.

Sorry to say that no one really knows when the market reacts so how could you even give a signal for a good profit?
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:51:00 PM

Are you sure of the signal you will give? Sorry beforehand but according to some of my experiences those who give trading signals have other downside and will lead to their own benefits. But I agree with you that the current market conditions are getting better.

jokerlu (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:04:08 PM

MY trades are 80 to 90% effective, I do not say that they are 100% because it would be lying, the idea is to add profit, the altcoin are to speculate with them, buy one level is sold in another and look for another Altcoin, stay with the altcoin for a long time can be a very serious mistake, so I happened in 2018 and lost a lot of money, when the owners of the projects sent us to HOLD they sold the coins at the highest prices, you learn to know the system after more than 2 years of hitting.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: