Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:38:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to buy altcoins  (Read 2320 times)
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:11:46 PM

MY trades are 80 to 90% effective, I do not say that they are 100% because it would be lying, the idea is to add profit, the altcoin are to speculate with them, buy one level is sold in another and look for another Altcoin, stay with the altcoin for a long time can be a very serious mistake, so I happened in 2018 and lost a lot of money, when the owners of the projects sent us to HOLD they sold the coins at the highest prices, you learn to know the system after more than 2 years of hitting.

Its all speculative even the best ones doesn't guarantee 100%. Signals are good but the market will always act like how the market will act and if there are fundamental news coming, it will be interrupted and the market again will react. Buying altcoins can be good if you are one of those who will be at its bottom price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:13:28 PM

Yes it will be a good time for investment because the development of Bitcoin is also been improved in this situation so it affects the improvement of altcoins also so this will be the right time for investment for the future.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:45:55 PM

I feel sad to OP and the others who just like to come back after seeing the price of almost altcoin starting to grow.
Where are you when the price of almost altcoins are cheaper than today?
Although, there is no right time to invest IF this is your first time but you are an experienced trader OP. Why?

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:29:46 PM

The time of getting into the cryptocurrency field will be more important to be get alert in that good time so definitely it will be a right time to invest ialtcoins so we can try to make this possible the best definitely
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:01:59 AM

Yes it will be a good time for investment because the development of Bitcoin is also been improved in this situation so it affects the improvement of altcoins also so this will be the right time for investment for the future.
2019 is a very good year to invest now because I believe in the future many altcoin will have very high prices and you just have to wait to see a big recovery in this market. I think things are becoming more stable and Bitcoin is trending up, which is great for you to consider investing right now. Maybe Bitcoin will soon return to the price of $ 19,000 in the near future and the new price of $ 30,000 will happen if the market enters the uptrend stage. Keep the best coins and you will earn big profits

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:04:59 AM

Many altcoins are at very low btc ratios so this is a very good time to buy alts if you are waiting.  Altcoins tend to perform better during bullruns so it may be a mistake to go all in on bitcoin.
The basic thing is the market situation which has been quite bullish for the past few weeks and this is something that has been instrumental to attract investors. Bitcoin is expected to cross the $6000 figure in the market any time sooner which means that speculating in such a market situation could be profitable. Having said that, it is high time to speculate.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:23:08 AM

Hi guys, last month with the rise of bitcoin all the rooms went down considerably, it was time to buy since the market shows clear signs of change of trend for altcoin / bicoin, I invite you to follow me on twitter where I will be constantly giving the right signals for good profits.

https://twitter.com/jonasvallecilla?lang=es
But I hope you will also give some advice for us in here, such recommendations altcoins+reasons. So, many people will be interest in here make good discussion about your advices.
Altcoins will need time to gain its momentum in the crypto market since it is known to be an alternative to Bitcoin but it is impossible to see it competing with the Bitcoin. However, Altcoins have also a great chance to help build the crypto world as well as to gain popularity like the Bitcoin. It needs investment and investors are getting interest in Altcoins, according to favorable condition and pricing investors should invest then.
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:53:34 AM

Many altcoins are at very low btc ratios so this is a very good time to buy alts if you are waiting.  Altcoins tend to perform better during bullruns so it may be a mistake to go all in on bitcoin.
The basic thing is the market situation which has been quite bullish for the past few weeks and this is something that has been instrumental to attract investors. Bitcoin is expected to cross the $6000 figure in the market any time sooner which means that speculating in such a market situation could be profitable. Having said that, it is high time to speculate.
speculate in this market and we will earn profit in near future.today bitcoin price almost reach $6000 again , and if could break resistance $6100 , i am sure bullish trend will coming.moreover fidelity will launching their crypto services in few weeks.
SeW900

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:41:04 PM

Great that you're offering for a free service but as an investor is there any assurance for following you and won't let our funds be lost? But anyways no risk, no gain they said. I think anytime is a good chance to buy any cryptocurrency because we don't know what will happened to the next few hours or days insn't? But I think a technical reading would really have an effect on choosing a right entry.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:54:25 PM

For the majority now I think buying altcoins is a good Idea now because market slowly increasing and we notice that altcoins too are increasing but not all but almost of the coins in market have improvement it will become more better. Even you give people right signals we still have own decision if we follow it or not but for me giving signals for me I ignore it because I have own researxh for me to decide when it's right time or not.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:27:33 PM

Is it?

If you are basing it all with the price hike of bitcoin then why not just go straight with bitcoin rather than with higher risky altcoins out there.
Even with millions of amount of it, you cannot guarantee that you will have a larger profit out of it. Worse they wont be moving even when bitcoin is already up by 5-10 percent.

Even worse they just ran with all the money they got from you.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:37:54 PM

My suggestion to buy for now is ethereum because its price can pump at this day as you can see. Ethereum slowly gaining up and its good to hold for now.
nata9314

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:05:18 PM

Дaю кpeдит  WM  нa пoкyпкy кpипты дo 800 $ https://wmkredit.ru/?from=wmkreditor
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2172

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 07:50:08 PM

I can say its time to enter on alts market. You know why? because all of my alts dumped 60% from my buy rate. So I am expecting within few days it will be recover. So those traders will enter now on alts market obviously they should get a good profit on very near future. I am spending very hard time right now. If I had enough fund then definitely I were entered on alts market now. This is the chance to increase our portfolio in my opinions. But, invest what you can afford, know one can say what will happen on future.   

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 09:28:42 PM

Hi guys, last month with the rise of bitcoin all the rooms went down considerably, it was time to buy since the market shows clear signs of change of trend for altcoin / bicoin, I invite you to follow me on twitter where I will be constantly giving the right signals for good profits.

Despite the current market increase for both Bitcoin and altcoins I strongly believe that it is a still a good time to buy Bitcoin and altcoins as we all believe that the future of crypto currency market is bright.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 09:35:04 PM

I know that you just want to help people to rame profits from your signals (I don't know if there is a paid service) and that is why you need them to follow you on Twitter. I personally don't think that Twitter is an easy place to find short trading signals because sometimes the notification is a little bit late. Perhaps, telegram channel is better for you and your followers.
He did not come out clearly if his signals are pay services or for free! I think if we visit the twitter handle we would no if it is for pay services or free.  Investing in bitcoin is a very risky things or investment to me and if op will help people by telling them the risk involved and how they can lose money by buying some of the altcoins that may not be able to make any recovering in future,  it will be better to me.  Remember that many traders has loose money in the past and not because someone said you should buy some altcoins you now jump into it.
You should visit the the Tweeter handle first before you come up with the question on whether it is a pay or free signal services. One need not to follow anyone's analysis and make conclusion on whether to buy or not to buy Bitcoin and altcoins but it is always good conduct a good research before you make an informed investment decision to avoid had I know.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:51:44 PM

Despite the current market increase for both Bitcoin and altcoins I strongly believe that it is a still a good time to buy Bitcoin and altcoins as we all believe that the future of crypto currency market is bright.
That is right when bitcoin pump up and altcoins left behind price I think it is time to invest profitable altcoins using bitcoin. Because the value of bitcoin will have increased amounts which are good to divert in altcoins some of your holdings. Anytime had the right time to invest as long as the price dump then you can invest and hold it into a long time. But choose only those potential altcoins that we can make a profit not the shitcoin.

proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:54:57 PM

Here and now is the perfect time to buy altcoins, because the market has started growing and we are expecting another bull run soon. Last bull run that happened, i can vividly still remember that, some altcoins that i bought yielded me much profits than usual and will do like before the bull run finally set in. Its time to buy altcoins for keep.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:23:42 PM

Well" correct exactly timing to buy altcoins at moment we knows bitcoin starting to raise their value and the truth is bitcoin reach the level line of signal to bounce back again their price and to be include of that trending sign in the market cap altcoins is also moving up their price. Good luck to all start investing now.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 12:26:06 AM

For the majority now I think buying altcoins is a good Idea now because market slowly increasing and we notice that altcoins too are increasing but not all but almost of the coins in market have improvement it will become more better. Even you give people right signals we still have own decision if we follow it or not but for me giving signals for me I ignore it because I have own researxh for me to decide when it's right time or not.
Whenever a coin has a sign of consecutive increasing, almost all people have the common prediction and also the same plan to buy. This period of time is not exception. Personally the market gives us so many opportunities to buy coin, hence there are many suitable times to buy coins, specificly altcoins. But the most reasonable time to buy is when you feel ready to start buying. It's when you make your best effort to follow,analyze the market. 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: