Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:10:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to buy altcoins  (Read 2320 times)
evenotto

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:32:50 AM

I think it is worthwhile to wait a little more until Bitcoin hits correction or stops at the same level, and after that we have to act - buy some altcoins Wink

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iamike

Activity: 314
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:57:37 AM

I think you have also seen what I am seeing and believing what I believe. I have observed that any time bitcoin rises, the altcoins falls and vice versa. It is just a rare case that you see both rising especially ethereum. Per this observation, I believe you can buy your altcoin now.
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

Syntrum.com

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 12:17:35 PM

Yes now is the time to buy or invest in altcoin because the market is down and I'm sure and I hope it will go up again. So in you invest in good and established altcoin you can still gain x2 up to x5

Maybe you have a suggestion of which altcoin will increase and reach a 2 to 5x increase as you mean, I bought altcoin when the price dropped, maybe BTC is now up, but altcoin like EThereum doesn't follow the price of BTC and this situation is very different and not the same as the end of 2017

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 12:34:19 PM

The market has been looking pretty confident for the last few months. The capitalization of the market is still so small, definitely this is not the end of the uptrend. I'm waiting for a full altseason.

I'm waiting for that as well. It is good to accumulate now because there are many potential altcoins like neo, ltc, eth are in a good buying price now. Few months from now we'll see them move up. Like on august 6, ltc halving will happen so I think ltc will spike on that moment.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 12:50:16 PM

In spite of bitcoin and ethereum prices pumps up, several of the altcoins are in a red market, and i think this is the best time to buy altcoins since it can be followed to increase after the increasing price of bitcoin and ethereum coin.
jabrix

Activity: 397

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 01:00:50 PM

Well it depends on us if we want to buy altcoins, But ill think it is the time for because we saw some altcoins are now increasing the price in the market. And we need to choose those truted altcoins only cause we all know many of shitcoins are scattered everywhere so need be careful on the time.
If you are ready to participate in crypto trading, use capital a little earlier to try it, in anticipation if prices decline to avoid too much loss. Buy altcoin 2 or 3 types of coins that are already established, so that the expected profit can be more easily achieved.
Don't get hung up on bitcoin, but start trading with altcoin gradually, if you have mastered it and have a lot of capital, please switch to bitcoin, because the profit is big but the risk you experience can also be greater.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Unfunnybtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 01:10:55 PM

Many people and news publishers are now saying that the market may return to the bullish trend this year, if so, the time for altcoins is indeed here. However, don't be greedy and try to stay calm.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1300

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 01:25:35 PM

I don’t think that now is a good time to buy altcoins, bitcoin shows good growth, and if you don’t take this into account, you can lose your money, because bitcoin will grow, and when it grows, it lowers altcoins in price. The question is not straightforward, Bitcoin is still the most sought-after cryptocurrency asset.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
franciscoDC

Activity: 357

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 01:45:23 PM

I think there are no specific time or date to buy altcoins unless you are a regular investors because if you know how the market goes you will buy altcoins if you see the chance to get an profit.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:35:25 PM

I prefer to buy Bitcoin and ethereum than many altcoins out there and I will not investing in many new projects that has not sure in making successfully completed in the future so now I will not interested in those as many of investors losses in the altcoins in many investment they do in the past.
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:41:03 PM

I prefer to buy Bitcoin and ethereum than many altcoins out there and I will not investing in many new projects that has not sure in making successfully completed in the future so now I will not interested in those as many of investors losses in the altcoins in many investment they do in the past.
I would even say that if I choose from the top 10, then I would buy only Bitcoin, because now it’s not clear how the ethereum will develop in the future

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:27:42 PM

now the increase in bitcoin continues to run, but not followed by altcoin. I see altcoin is still red, maybe this is the right decision to buy some altcoins.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:45:32 PM

Bitcoin greatly affects the movement of Altcoin and although there are some Altcoin moving slowly but it will be an opportunity to buy it.
and in my opinion now is the right time to buy Altcoin and try to analyze and find good information about the Altcoin you buy and potentially profitable

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 06:41:02 PM

Bitcoin greatly affects the movement of Altcoin and although there are some Altcoin moving slowly but it will be an opportunity to buy it.
and in my opinion now is the right time to buy Altcoin and try to analyze and find good information about the Altcoin you buy and potentially profitable
on the contrary, most Altcoins move in the opposite direction, they fall in relation to Bitcoin. This is very bad, I think Bitcoin will not be more expensive than $ 15,000 this year.

bitladen

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:30:00 PM

Before the altcoins begin to grow in price, you need to watch and buy them, because there will come a time when many coins will start to grow in price

crypt0.r3negades
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

► Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketin

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:40:04 PM

that's right now that's the right time to invest in altcoins because the price is so low today so I'm sure that when your altcoins holds up and is sold it will cost you a lot of money.

For me, I follow simple logic in buying and selling alts. I buy alts when the coin that I want to buy reaches very low drop percentage or better all time low. And sell it in all time high, or the raise value gets to almost 25 percent plus.

anggracoin

Activity: 490

freelanex.io

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:06:12 PM

Some altcoins have been pumping and that proves that it's worth buying. Bitcoin continues to increase, and altcoin usually also follows the increase. Buying altcoin is now right but needs research in choosing it.

joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:13:41 PM

Yes, this is the perfect time to invest into cryptocurrncies especially altcoins. Most of the major altcoins would see a huge rise once bitcoins starts to rise in the bull market. BNB has risen for quite sometime now and it would increase further. Invest into some of the major altcoins at the moment and you would earn for yourself some profits in the nearest future.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:32:57 PM

Yes. This is the best time to invest and buy coins especially altcoins because the prices will soon rise once bitcoin begins to rise. There's still hope and a chance to get profit

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:34:56 PM

Hi guys, last month with the rise of bitcoin all the rooms went down considerably, it was time to buy since the market shows clear signs of change of trend for altcoin / bicoin, I invite you to follow me on twitter where I will be constantly giving the right signals for good profits.

https://twitter.com/jonasvallecilla?lang=es

I am very happy if you want to give a signals on your twitter, so that I can compare and analyze the signals that you share on your twitter with the coin I want to invest, but your twitter gives a signals not using English, so I'm a little difficult to understand the signals you are giving on your twitter and my suggestion is that you better give a signals on your twitter to use English, so there will be many people who understand the signals that you give us on your twitter.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: