Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:34:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to buy altcoins  (Read 2320 times)
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:57:55 AM

Well" correct exactly timing to buy altcoins at moment we knows bitcoin starting to raise their value and the truth is bitcoin reach the level line of signal to bounce back again their price and to be include of that trending sign in the market cap altcoins is also moving up their price. Good luck to all start investing now.
Just Bitcoint increases, all other altcoin will have a huge price increase in this market. It can be seen that this year, altcoin is having a huge recovery and this makes the market very stable in recent months. I think the price increase of Bitcoin will soon start and people should consider the best investments in altcoin because if you study that project carefully, you will definitely make a big profit from long-term investment.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 04:20:57 AM

Actually most popular altcoin now a days in the market become so promising to invest because of what happened previously, wherein they showed a progress also during the bitcoin and ethereum green.  So definitely in my own opinion we should accumulate again because no doubts they will regain value also when there's a sudden pump in the market. indeed the price still affordable now so perhaps buying now is a good choice.  
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:23:41 AM

All altcoins price goes back down after the previous small pump and yeah this will be our window to buy and hoard altcoins of our choice.We all saw what altcoins price goes last bull run and bull run this year is just right in the front maybe few more months and we will be happy with our coins again

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:28:07 AM

With the recent Binance hack news, I don't think this would be the best time to buy into any altcoins. Let the thing simmer down first and then go in. Hopefully, things will get better.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:50:27 AM

Hi guys, last month with the rise of bitcoin all the rooms went down considerably, it was time to buy since the market shows clear signs of change of trend for altcoin / bicoin, I invite you to follow me on twitter where I will be constantly giving the right signals for good profits.

https://twitter.com/jonasvallecilla?lang=es
There are a number of peoples will give such signals for free but it is not that we can blindly trust these signals. There is the possibility of the whole market having a big time with the bull markets so at least for now, it is profitable to invest into but what once the price for bitcoins goes more lower? We can't depend on FUD's but we can make the right decision on our own. There is no one who can force is to invest into but it is us who do so.

Bitcoins started showing growth from the start of this month which has made the community welcome the soon coming bulls and also I am sure much of the peoples are holding many altcoins including bitcoins now.
SomeCryptoDude

Activity: 259
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:58:21 AM

Hi guys, last month with the rise of bitcoin all the rooms went down considerably, it was time to buy since the market shows clear signs of change of trend for altcoin / bicoin, I invite you to follow me on twitter where I will be constantly giving the right signals for good profits.

Would be good if I can read them in english, do you have another channel that can do it? I agree that its a good time to go with altcoins and look for great projects that has the potential to go 10x. I'm currently looking for some, especially projects that can get followers. I'm a big Pokemon fan and Ecomi, a cryptocollectible+AR stuff has one of the guys to make Pokemon happen as their licensing guy. Imagine the connections he can get! Same as with other startups, proper DYOR will do the trick. What altcoins are good to buy now anyways?
PaoAj

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:59:52 AM

Would be good if I can read them in english, do you have another channel that can do it? I agree that its a good time to go with altcoins and look for great projects that has the potential to go 10x. I'm currently looking for some, especially projects that can get followers. I'm a big Pokemon fan and Ecomi, a cryptocollectible+AR stuff has one of the guys to make Pokemon happen as their licensing guy. Imagine the connections he can get! Same as with other startups, proper DYOR will do the trick. What altcoins are good to buy now anyways?

Check coinmarketcap. But yeah, let the binance thing calm down first. That's a big blow out right there
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:06:25 AM

With the recent Binance hack news, I don't think this would be the best time to buy into any altcoins. Let the thing simmer down first and then go in. Hopefully, things will get better.
I also hope that there is a solution. If that's real, then in a few days, altcoin or bitcoin price will be pushed down by those hacker. It would be horrifying to imagine crypto get a dump worth $ 40 million.

aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:11:49 AM

you're right, this month the market has a chance to ride very true. and that means buying now is the right choice. but even so not all altcoins will rise later. so it's always a concern what you buy, don't take your eyes off because it can make you fail.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:21:30 AM

you're right, this month the market has a chance to ride very true. and that means buying now is the right choice. but even so not all altcoins will rise later. so it's always a concern what you buy, don't take your eyes off because it can make you fail.
That's to be prepared at all cost, the market seems too unpredictable and even you think that it will continue to move high but still don't have assurance for it. Better to have any conclusions and decide if you take the risk or not.
We can actually invest crypto at all time but also we consider the market situations and having TA will be a big help us to decide.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:26:38 AM

MY trades are 80 to 90% effective, I do not say that they are 100% because it would be lying, the idea is to add profit, the altcoin are to speculate with them, buy one level is sold in another and look for another Altcoin, stay with the altcoin for a long time can be a very serious mistake, so I happened in 2018 and lost a lot of money, when the owners of the projects sent us to HOLD they sold the coins at the highest prices, you learn to know the system after more than 2 years of hitting.

Its all speculative even the best ones doesn't guarantee 100%. Signals are good but the market will always act like how the market will act and if there are fundamental news coming, it will be interrupted and the market again will react. Buying altcoins can be good if you are one of those who will be at its bottom price.
If by any chance there is some new from any of the official source about the cryptocurrencies then it could 100% affect the price for the markets. If there is  some good news then we can surely expect the bull markets to come but if it turns out to be some bad news like any government banning exchanges, etc then the price for altcoins may fall so the price for altcoins depends entirely on the market conditions.

Signals can make them visible but can't actually predict the price for any coin. Relying on any of these signals can lead in loss so we should only follow any of these signals on our own risk. Lastly, buying as much altcoins as possible and holding them for long term can be good investment for now.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:44:51 AM

I long ago (at least 2 months ago) just all persuaded having vigilant statements that all who have ,,excess,, money just have to invest in cryptocurrencies.everyone is waiting for a low price,but I think the low price will never be.And at the moment the price is the most suitable for investment.The time for investment has really come!
sethelfor

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:08:05 AM

My opinion is that Altcoins are capable of becoming an honest and competitive Bitcoin. yes, and it’s time to show how important the power of the idea that the ico projects offer, and not just the crazy mining.
sutetrez

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:12:57 AM

My opinion is that Altcoins are capable of becoming an honest and competitive Bitcoin. yes, and it’s time to show how important the power of the idea that the ico projects offer, and not just the crazy mining.
It is pleasant to live in an era when you can see with your own eyes how quickly blockchain technologies are able to change the world. Ready to bet that in the coming decade, cryptocurrencies and altcoins will become full participants in the foreign exchange market, along with fiat currency.
ditrore

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:18:52 AM

I respect bitcoin as the first experiment to create a new type of currency. But I do not understand those traders who screams, buy bitcoin. For example, now on the basis of a smart contract ethereum are releasing new coins and tokens. Isn't that cool? If I started using the taklimakan platform because it is so cool trading tools and you can communicate with other enthusiasts. then naturally I am ready to support their token. Not only Bitcoin makes crypto trading interesting.
gleilsonsilva

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:23:57 AM

I respect bitcoin as the first experiment to create a new type of currency. But I do not understand those traders who screams, buy bitcoin. For example, now on the basis of a smart contract ethereum are releasing new coins and tokens. Isn't that cool? If I started using the taklimakan platform because it is so cool trading tools and you can communicate with other enthusiasts. then naturally I am ready to support their token. Not only Bitcoin makes crypto trading interesting.
Do the forecasts speak of such strong growth? Perhaps you need to replenish the balance of altcoins. I love promising projects. You valuable advice hopefully bring me luck. Thanks.
onchoys

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:30:25 AM

Do the forecasts speak of such strong growth? Perhaps you need to replenish the balance of altcoins. I love promising projects. You valuable advice hopefully bring me luck. Thanks.
keep your eyes wide open, and your brains cold, so as not to spend too much on altcoins. Their growth is natural, but here, what currency will get ahead in popularity and demand, this is where a wide area for reflection
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:33:12 AM

After April it was seen that the market continued to improve, this is what makes me not hesitate to buy more, of course buying coins or tokens that have the potential to skyrocket.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:40:39 AM

The fact that the bulls have come to the market has become obvious over the past month, I also believe that it is time to buy cryptocurrency. But I advise everyone to conduct their own research, and not blindly listen to the advice of traders, which can now be found at every step.

Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:46:56 AM

After April it was seen that the market continued to improve, this is what makes me not hesitate to buy more, of course buying coins or tokens that have the potential to skyrocket.

Look for altcoins that are very active on the exchange and that many of my own are hoarding altcoins for the next month that can be sold.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████