Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:17:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to buy altcoins  (Read 2320 times)
Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:58:21 PM

indeed this is a very good time to buy slowly in the market because the market has developed in the middle of this year, maybe at the end of this year it will be much better in the market and prices will continue to be as stable as this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 12:47:48 AM

I agree with the fact that the Altcoins came to life, only today they are not as profitable to buy as it was a couple of days ago. But you can still earn a lot. The main thing is a good analysis of coins!
with some of the improvements that occur in Bitcoin, it makes Altcoin alive because altcoin is still dependent on Bitcoin.
so if you want to buy altcoins, now it's good enough and in my opinion you need to check ETH.
Ethereum has been to the moon. indeed, if you still want to buy eth now, it doesn't matter. but my advice is better to choose altcoins that haven't yet significant upward movement and of course select altcoin in the top 50 which is obviously very potential.

Many good altcoin that we can choose and i think ethereum is top on that list. If we are looking on ETH/BTC pairs, i think ethereum price still have a chance to rise and the price could reach $300. I think its better hold ethereum for long term because its legit coin
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 12:59:06 AM

Hi guys, last month with the rise of bitcoin all the rooms went down considerably, it was time to buy since the market shows clear signs of change of trend for altcoin / bicoin, I invite you to follow me on twitter where I will be constantly giving the right signals for good profits.

https://twitter.com/jonasvallecilla?lang=es

It is actually really to buy now whether Bitcoin or altcoins, but make sure the altcoins you are going to buy are listed at the top coins in the market, due to its an advantage if you do it. Better to buy potentials altcoins rather than a coins that are not belong at the top coins in the market. And here are the suggested coins I can recommend Bticoin, Ethereum, Xbx, KCS, Nem, and Utk.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:21:34 AM

Most of my altcoins fall in price. This intensified when BTC grew even faster. The reasons for this are clear. I was thinking about selling for BTC, but nothing about buying at this time.
Not all of them. ETH is rising and yeah there is great volatility in the market right now so the prices might rise up and down but the average rise is more than the average fall so go for ETH. In addition, ETH had been very down few months ago and had you invested then, you would have made 3x profits so far. This interpretation of a simple market graph means that altcoin have potential. You just need to be sure about your coin.
Chicky213
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:04:53 PM

This is definitely the best time to bag more and more good altcoins. There is high possibility that the bullrun is around the corner and the time to purchase coins is now.
ljane

Activity: 467

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:39:46 PM

Definitely. This is the right time to buy altcoins since the market will recover and be stable very soon but I'll advise you to buy altcoins which are listed at the top. Altcoins like ethereum and litecoin are great coins to buy and invest in at this time.

I’m me
integrity42

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 06:45:58 PM

Slowly the time is spent on buying altcoins, because they had to be bought a long time ago, and those who haven't bought them yet, should do it sooner, because soon they will go up

Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 06:50:19 PM

Now we are presented with several opportunities to buy undervalued altcoins before fomo sets in when the price starts rising
The season of altcoin is around the corner , be prepared so you won’t fomo to buy when the price moons buy now that the price is low !

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
salink

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:01:07 PM

yes, now is still a good time to invest. altcoin prices have eased after btc dropped to 7k$. I think the next installment of the pump will come soon, so add altcoin to your portfolio soon and to be safe you should choose the outstanding altcoin with a large trading volume to invest.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:04:44 PM

Hi guys, last month with the rise of bitcoin all the rooms went down considerably, it was time to buy since the market shows clear signs of change of trend for altcoin / bicoin, I invite you to follow me on twitter where I will be constantly giving the right signals for good profits.

https://twitter.com/jonasvallecilla?lang=es

Every altcoin holder is aware of it. If you closely observe the market from the last two years you can easily infer that after every bitcoin rise not immediately but after some time there is huge rise in altcoins too.
So yes i also think this is the best time to buy altcoins but from altcoins i mean only promising one.
misterjo

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:20:43 PM

I also think that it is a good time to go to the altcoins but to win in /BTC because it is going up, while in /USD fall because it is very related to the fall of bitcoin

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 07:24:40 PM

I believe that while shopping can not be in a hurry.  You need to wait a bit for the market to recover.  Altcoins buy is always relevant.

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:37:38 PM

I believe that while shopping can not be in a hurry.  You need to wait a bit for the market to recover.  Altcoins buy is always relevant.
Totally wrong, you buy now when market is low. Most of the altcoins are on their all times low, if you didnt buy until now its perfect time for buying. When market recover its going to be late for buying and making profit, smart will sell and suckers will buy on top again. Play smart, play longterm, now its the time to get into some good and cheap altcoin and wait couple years, price will definitely go up in that period and on some of them its possible to make huge profit, think about that.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:46:16 PM

Buying at the bottom is always important method for us to have the highest profit when the market start recover, but it is not an easy job to catch the bottom, so i believe buying altcoins as soon as they start rising is a good way to have profit, moreover, look at the charts now, altcoins are so cheap after the dumps, we can have profit as soon as they are pumped again.

Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:46:01 PM

Buying at the bottom is always important method for us to have the highest profit when the market start recover, but it is not an easy job to catch the bottom, so i believe buying altcoins as soon as they start rising is a good way to have profit, moreover, look at the charts now, altcoins are so cheap after the dumps, we can have profit as soon as they are pumped again.
definitely need to use the current situation, To make a profitable investment.  I not only believe but also hope that the cryptocurrency market will not fall to last year’s level.  In any case, we are today at the start of the bull run.
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 04:49:55 PM

I believe that now the market in such a situation that you need to buy all the popular and promising altcoins.  Because in the near future there will be a second vogue of growth.  Where all altcoins will appear.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:55:46 PM

It is still a good time to invest in cryptoccurrencies. But I only choose the promising projects with working products or good partnerships.

@jokerlu: Perhaps it will be better if you will start an own telegram channel for your signals!
Toraynt

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 05:30:32 PM

Alts should have been bought a long time ago, because Bitcoin stopped growing a little bit, which may mean that the altcoins are starting to grow as soon as possible.

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 05:34:36 PM

I think that all smart people have already bought altcoins.  Because the investment in them is now the most profitable.  I do not know a single person who would not buy altcoins.

HK88

Activity: 193
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:03:22 PM

Every time we can buy an altcoin on the market, buying several altcoins at low prices is indeed a good decision to buy. the most important thing is that they have potential or many users and that will be profitable in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: