Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:39:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to buy altcoins  (Read 2320 times)
BCTS

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:57:36 AM

I think that it will be useful for a beginner to first rely on the signals of experienced traders, because the cryptocurrency market is really going through a cryptospring. I advise everyone to start trading to get a profit, and those who are afraid and not confident in their abilities recommend HODL.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sangjoewara

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:03:31 AM

My opinion is that Altcoins are capable of becoming an honest and competitive Bitcoin. yes, and it’s time to show how important the power of the idea that the ico projects offer, and not just the crazy mining.

The concept offered by the ICO project is indeed very good and interesting, only that it no longer makes the hearts of investors interested because there are many ico projects that break their promises, so many investors are disappointed. And talking about bitcoin is clearly going to be a little different path with altcoin, because whatever good coins are still bitcoin that is held as king.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:10:20 AM

Hi guys, last month with the rise of bitcoin all the rooms went down considerably, it was time to buy since the market shows clear signs of change of trend for altcoin / bicoin, I invite you to follow me on twitter where I will be constantly giving the right signals for good profits.

https://twitter.com/jonasvallecilla?lang=es

Some people said, when the market is down, its a good time to buy, well i believe in this sayings especially i only bought alts and coins when the market is down, and sell it, when i see profits in my portfolio, i am not a daily trader, im just riding on the news and trends, and i am happy to see that someone is giving some analysis and facts about the market, which is a good thing for me.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Mr Zet

Activity: 93
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:10:59 AM

I agree. We have a really good situation on the market right now - prices are growing, but this is more like a stable process, not uncontrolled growth. The question remains, which altcoins are a good target. As for me, I will stick with Neo (thanks to its community - I think this is the most active one in whole crypto world) and FuturoCoin (which have a nice option of passive incomes for masternode owners)
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:18:46 AM

How can we be sure that your signals are correct? Bitcoin and altcoins show good growth since the beginning of April and this was the reason for the activity of various traders who are invited to join the paid channels. I think it is much easier to buy cryptocurrency and wait a couple of years.

Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:30:05 AM

For the majority now I think buying altcoins is a good Idea now because market slowly increasing and we notice that altcoins too are increasing but not all but almost of the coins in market have improvement it will become more better. Even you give people right signals we still have own decision if we follow it or not but for me giving signals for me I ignore it because I have own researxh for me to decide when it's right time or not.
It is no doubt a good time for many investors out there to invest in cryptocurrency and make money. The reason behind my statement is the bullish market. Bitcoin is at $5887 and ETH around $173. This is great improvement and a speculation today could be a good profit tomorrow so try to be part of the market by putting in your money and a HODL strategy.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:50:54 AM

Hi guys, last month with the rise of bitcoin all the rooms went down considerably, it was time to buy since the market shows clear signs of change of trend for altcoin / bicoin, I invite you to follow me on twitter where I will be constantly giving the right signals for good profits.

It's a good time to buy altcoins but not all altcoins are worth buying, there are some of them are just useless and you will be very sorry for yourself if you end up buying, to be sincere. So if you're buying any altcoins is better to make your choice wisely. Just recently I decided to buy some altcoins and I have added TRON, litecoin, ADA, Stellar, and EOS to my portfolio. Before what I had was just Bitcoin and Ethereum. I will also buying Ripple, and I have it in mind to buy NEO as well. I do proper research about any coin before I decide to buy them. I am not really sure of NEO yet.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:53:37 AM

The fact that the bulls have come to the market has become obvious over the past month, I also believe that it is time to buy cryptocurrency. But I advise everyone to conduct their own research, and not blindly listen to the advice of traders, which can now be found at every step.
Yes I agree. You can only trust yourself here so better be to do some research before investing. It is very good to invest right now because some of the altcoins reach their dips. Just don't forget to have some bitcoins in your wallet in case of the bull run.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:40:54 AM

Bitcoin will reach $ 6,000 price before the end of this May. So the crypto market is stable and potential why shouldn't we buy the Altcoins and invest? I believe investment at this time it is good and safe. You can't buy a lot of Altcoins when they go up more.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 10:44:40 AM

Bitcoin will reach $ 6,000 price before the end of this May. So the crypto market is stable and potential why shouldn't we buy the Altcoins and invest? I believe investment at this time it is good and safe. You can't buy a lot of Altcoins when they go up more.
critical level for bitcoin price on $6100, if we see broken maybe bullish trend will set up.and that's the moment for us to collect bitcoin or altcoin as much as we can.but for now on its risky to make correction.
matt7

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:54:08 AM

I think it is time to buy altcoins, the market is in a good situation. For example recently the price of FuturoCoin was a bit low, but soon due to masternodes changes it will definitely rise and it should become really profitable
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:00:53 AM

I have often said this before, that it's better to buy an altcoin now. Compared to you having to wait if the altcoin increases again. Because delay will certainly make you regret later. If you are confused about buying coins, which of course is better to look for altcoins that are ranked top. That's just a suggestion from me.

DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:09:14 AM

It is always good time to buy the altcoins but there are few of them are very promising if you pick up the top 20 on coin marketcap, these altcoins have great development and easy for their prices go up in crypto market in the future.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:17:01 AM

When you talk about right signal,  are you talking about giving us free trading signals or a real you talking about giving us signal on when to buy and sell bitcoin, I think it's good to clarify so that we can know we're we stand, though I am a trader but I hardly use platform that gives out signal especially when it is free because I have lost a lot of funds in time past and don't want to lose more to fake signals all in the name of looking for profit from trading crypto.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:17:24 AM

Some altcoins have good prospects, but when we want to decide to invest in altcoins then we have to be able to analyze it very well. maybe if counted only 2 percent of coins have the prospect of being made an investment and the rest have no prospects and only a shitcoin. so we must be careful because what we decide will determine the future we will achieve.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:18:35 AM

You should tell people to invest at your own risk, there might be naive people will blindly follow your signals and they might lose alot of money because of you, or if you intended to, i recommend people to not follow these signals, in the end your the one who's gonna pump the coin and they will be the ones who's gonna sell.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:20:29 AM

Nope, it is just a stable time where people just slightly pump and dump the whole market, if there is a big news, im gonna expect if its gonna soaring.
Nawrod

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:34:26 AM

Altcoins should follow the bitcoin in rising trend so yeah, I think it is. But you have to be careful of which coin you should choose. There are plenty of them and it's worth to spend some time on research to find the most suitable one for you. As for my favorites, I'm currently sticking with Dash and FuturoCoin. Both are based on the same code (to be more specific, FTO is based on Dash code, but its team is currently working on some upgrades, inluding new masternode system which will reward its owners with passive incomes) and both are mostly aiming in facilitating online payments. I believe they are worth of checking
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:58:24 AM

Are you sure you will invite many people by getting trading signals through your Twitter ?? it's a good thing but not all understand what you think, I don't think it will be effective. sorry, those who give trading signals have other weaknesses and will make their own profit in my opinion.
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 12:43:37 PM

I agree with this. That's why I am accumulating more and more altcoins now so at the time of the peak of altcoins, I will get a lot of profit from it.

Live for the moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: