Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:50:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [www.easy2mine.com] 340$, the group buy of antminer s5(psu included)  (Read 123419 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Jesehl

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:00:59 PM

Sent initial payment. Remaining balance to be settled tomorrow. 05a21c4ee64244ed2af4ebaaf6ab6fc02f117b3231b147cdc8997118d1e6c4a5

Will pm you the details.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Suave

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:06:35 PM

Just to be completely transparent.

I was a part of round 2 of these Dragon 1 TH/s Bitcoin ASICs. The miner was guaranteed to arrive on March 22, 2014 or else pcfli would pay me 0.1 BTC per day that it was late. The miner was delivered to him from the factory instead of to me. The good news is that pcfli is honoring his word and has paid me what the machine would have made, which is 0.12 BTC for everyday that the machine is late. The machine will be here tomorrow at some point according to UPS tracking. So it will have been 2 days late of the guaranteed date, but pcfli has paid for 1 day so far and I assume will pay me for the next day as well.

If the machine was supposed to arrive at, example 12:00PM on 3-22-14 and it arrives at 12:00PM on 3-24-14, that is 2 days late.

Just clarifying this, so I get paid for 2 days.

So far, pcfli has conducted himself in a professional manner given the circumstances.

Will post again when I receive the miner and it's up and running!  Shocked
resort
Copper Member

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:02:39 PM

I have an issue with my order:
I asked pcfli to reserve 1 unit for me on 19-03-2014 which he confirmed, because at that moment I only had 5 btc, then I contacted Ognasty for escrow service and he said I need to pay him 6.13 btc for an 1 unit order. In next couple of days i managed to buy 1.13btc for cash but meanwhile as you all know btc price dropped down.

Today i saw the announcement on this group buy and i was contacted by pcfli, so i told him what was the case but he doesn't reply my messages anymore... Just to let everyone know I offered him to split the diffrence between price at ordering time and curret price of 3650$ in btc. I really felt that reserving one unit till i get the whole amount to pay was for real but i guess i was wrong ... so much for "honest reselling" by pcfli... who knows why this is good Smiley i will just wait now for couple of weeks for another batch of bitmain's S2 since pcfli doesn't reply to work something out for my order... good luck everyone...
apollojmr

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

The Power Of The Coin Is Awesome!!

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:16:48 PM

I have an issue with my order:
I asked pcfli to reserve 1 unit for me on 19-03-2014 which he confirmed, because at that moment I only had 5 btc, then I contacted Ognasty for escrow service and he said I need to pay him 6.13 btc for an 1 unit order. In next couple of days i managed to buy 1.13btc for cash but meanwhile as you all know btc price dropped down.

Today i saw the announcement on this group buy and i was contacted by pcfli, so i told him what was the case but he doesn't reply my messages anymore... Just to let everyone know I offered him to split the diffrence between price at ordering time and curret price of 3650$ in btc. I really felt that reserving one unit till i get the whole amount to pay was for real but i guess i was wrong ... so much for "honest reselling" by pcfli... who knows why this is good Smiley i will just wait now for couple of weeks for another batch of bitmain's S2 since pcfli doesn't reply to work something out for my order... good luck everyone...

If you didnt pay at the time you reserved then he is not obligated to hold the price, only the machine. Bitcoin is always up and down and had he had the bitcoin at the time you reserved he could have paid the factory then. Why should he have to lose money because you were not prepared? He is simply taking orders and providing a service for a lot of people that want to take advantage of a great deal. You could still afford to do the hosted option with your amount of coins I am sure. So I am not sure why you want to try to make him seem bad for not accepting a smaller amount for the miner.

What you think you become. Bitrated user: apollojmr.
resort
Copper Member

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:51:01 PM

If you didnt pay at the time you reserved then he is not obligated to hold the price, only the machine. Bitcoin is always up and down and had he had the bitcoin at the time you reserved he could have paid the factory then. Why should he have to lose money because you were not prepared? He is simply taking orders and providing a service for a lot of people that want to take advantage of a great deal. You could still afford to do the hosted option with your amount of coins I am sure. So I am not sure why you want to try to make him seem bad for not accepting a smaller amount for the miner.

I simply understood that escrow service will "hold" my btc untill I plug the recieved miner in my house... so what's the diffrence if i payed on march 19th or today... honestly i don't want to anything look bad i just want to make a deal of this all if possible, or if pcfli wants to help me out to be exact... i would send him 0.1 btc each day till we get the price fixed Smiley ... peace...
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:59:23 PM

I simply understood that escrow service will "hold" my btc untill I plug the recieved miner in my house... so what's the diffrence if i payed on march 19th or today... honestly i don't want to anything look bad i just want to make a deal of this all if possible, or if pcfli wants to help me out to be exact... i would send him 0.1 btc each day till we get the price fixed Smiley ... peace...

its priced in USD. thus if you pay with bitcoins, you will pay the converted amount at the immediate rate. not the rate a day ago because it would save you some bitcoins on your purchase. If btc price went up you would expect to pay at the new high rate to save btc right?

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
apollojmr

Activity: 311

The Power Of The Coin Is Awesome!!

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:03:02 PM

its priced in USD. thus if you pay with bitcoins, you will pay the converted amount at the immediate rate. not the rate a day ago because it would save you some bitcoins on your purchase. If btc price went up you would expect to pay at the new high rate to save btc right?

+1

What you think you become. Bitrated user: apollojmr.
resort
Copper Member

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:09:09 PM

cmon man read what i wrote... i asked him to reserve, than asked how much to pay with escrow and they both confirmed... next day i get that amount, checked with them is it ok to make an payment for the ORDER THAT THEY CONFIRMED, and i got an btc/usd at the moment answer...... but no you are all right ..... pffffff i should be lucky to someone take my profit like that btmine thiefs being late with an order for 10 days convicing me that i payed for an later batch.... get serious
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 10:51:45 PM

cmon man read what i wrote... i asked him to reserve, than asked how much to pay with escrow and they both confirmed... next day i get that amount, checked with them is it ok to make an payment for the ORDER THAT THEY CONFIRMED, and i got an btc/usd at the moment answer...... but no you are all right ..... pffffff i should be lucky to someone take my profit like that btmine thiefs being late with an order for 10 days convicing me that i payed for an later batch.... get serious
i need to clarify here, first, your PM me in the early morning, i am still sleep at that moment and i have just replied your mail, and i do reserve one miner for you, and as i said the miner is priced at usd, so the amount of btc will changed with time.  However i know your felling with increased amount of btc you need to pay, especially you have work hard to get the amount you short. Here is my resolution to your situation,  you can send 6 btc that you have already in hand first, and i accept that you only need to pay the rest before the delivery of miner which is 29-30 March.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC
]▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░███████████████████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░▀██████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░░░▀████████░█
█░█████░░▀▀░█░░░░░▀██████░█

█░█████░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████░█
█░█████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████░█
█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████████████

█████████████
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:54:40 PM

i need to clarify here, first, your PM me in the early morning, i am still sleep at that moment and i have just replied your mail, and i do reserve one miner for you, and as i said the miner is priced at usd, so the amount of btc will changed with time.  However i know your felling with increased amount of btc you need to pay, especially you have work hard to get the amount you short. Here is my resolution to your situation,  you can send 6 btc that you have already in hand first, and i accept that you only need to pay the rest before the delivery of miner which is 29-30 March.

can you start looking into these fancy new scrypt asics? would be nice if we could order both types from you at the same time.
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 10:56:47 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 11:08:55 PM by pcfli

i need to clarify here, first, your PM me in the early morning, i am still sleep at that moment and i have just replied your mail, and i do reserve one miner for you, and as i said the miner is priced at usd, so the amount of btc will changed with time.  However i know your felling with increased amount of btc you need to pay, especially you have work hard to get the amount you short. Here is my resolution to your situation,  you can send 6 btc that you have already in hand first, and i accept that you only need to pay the rest before the delivery of miner which is 29-30 March.

can you start looking into these fancy new scrypt asics? would be nice if we could order both types from you at the same time.

they are still unavailable currently, but i do have connect with the company who claim to will produce them, and will let you know when it is avaiable

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
resort
Copper Member

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:00:30 PM

OK thanks, I'm glad we can work this out, will pm you to confirm the payment...
firejuan

Activity: 256

Because it's sterile...

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 12:37:33 AM

Do not forget you can buy $125 coupons for $75. That is a $50 savings. I only have 9 more left.

nzgrant

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:37:17 AM

Do you ship to New Zealand ?
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 03:20:05 AM

Do you ship to New Zealand ?
sure, i can send it to any country in the world as long as ups provide  such service, but maybe need additional days to arrive

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
kphil

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:31:32 AM

any left?
albela83

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:44:48 AM

Hi do you have any left interested in buying
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 06:41:27 AM

still 5 unit left in this batch

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
albela83

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:06:00 PM

still 5 unit left in this batch

i have sent you a pm. Can you reserve 2 for me.
merv77

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:46:45 PM

hi pcfli,

if any are still available, can I get another 2 Dragon 1 TH/s miners?

also, will these be also shipped on 29 March?

thanks

edit.  I sent you email with same questions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: