Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:32:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [www.easy2mine.com] 340$, the group buy of antminer s5(psu included)  (Read 123424 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
apollojmr

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

The Power Of The Coin Is Awesome!!

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:20:28 PM

Grin   I just received my miner! I am now hooking it up to start hashing! I am very excited. I had to find a cord for use in USA though so be prepared if you order in USA. I will update as soon as I get it up and going!

What you think you become. Bitrated user: apollojmr.
varakunai

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:51:16 PM

This is the board i need help sourcing,  It says on their site the ship with extra.  Anyone have any info on it?
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 11:38:44 PM

Grin   I just received my miner! I am now hooking it up to start hashing! I am very excited. I had to find a cord for use in USA though so be prepared if you order in USA. I will update as soon as I get it up and going!
we will order some of the cable that can be used in usa, then it will be no necessary to prepare by yourself

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC
]▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░███████████████████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░▀██████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░░░▀████████░█
█░█████░░▀▀░█░░░░░▀██████░█

█░█████░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████░█
█░█████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████░█
█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████████████

█████████████
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 11:44:38 PM

This is the board i need help sourcing,  It says on their site the ship with extra.  Anyone have any info on it?

i can order them if you want

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
varakunai

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 02:23:24 AM

i can order them if you want

Yes 2 of the boards and 10 blades...Tongue  I am making a rig to run 6 blades with 2 psus and want to have 4 other blades to put in my big Dragons that can fit them.

Let me know when you can work out a price!
Suave

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 02:45:32 AM

Are these the smaller units or the big case units available for delivery within 24 hours? And how many do you have at this price?
resort
Copper Member

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 02:55:26 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2014, 03:40:24 PM by resort

Can anyone post how to setup these miners, i just got informed that the package arrived in my place... Thanks in advance.

-Plug ethernet in.
-Look ipaddress from mask.
-Go to web page and setup pools.

Webconfig is in English.

http://imgur.com/a/cCQXl#0

I'm having a difficulty setting up my miner...
I clicked to "set network" on 192.168.1.3 so the display now shows that adress, but when i entered other data in the interface in my browser all i got is "Error getting device list: ERR: socket connect(0) failed" ... I also tryed to add different pool data with btcguild and eligius also without luck.
Can anyone help me out with this issue cause i don't know if this error is a software or hardware problem..
Green leds on all four blades just shine green continiusly and i got an red led below the display turns on when i click on starting "confirm" button for a few seconds...

Edit: i manage to get it working with help from pcfli... didn't realize i should change my router settings in web interface also.. thanks again !!!

kphil

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:04:53 PM

Is round 4 closed?
warhawk187

Activity: 327

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:59:46 PM

Are there any firmware updates for the 5 blade models? All of you running 4 blades, I highly suggest using a Kill-o-watt to see if theyre pushing 1100W+ on a 1000W PSU. My 5 blade unit is pulling ~950W from the wall at ~8 Amps. I had to use my cord from my 1000W EVGA Platinum because my 1000W EVGA Gold cable was not thick enough in gauge and the cord was hot to the touch.

Anyone manage to overclock these safely? I have extra PSUs around to balance the power draw.

bobsag3

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:44:40 PM

Are there any firmware updates for the 5 blade models? All of you running 4 blades, I highly suggest using a Kill-o-watt to see if theyre pushing 1100W+ on a 1000W PSU. My 5 blade unit is pulling ~950W from the wall at ~8 Amps. I had to use my cord from my 1000W EVGA Platinum because my 1000W EVGA Gold cable was not thick enough in gauge and the cord was hot to the touch.

Anyone manage to overclock these safely? I have extra PSUs around to balance the power draw.

We have all of our 5 blade versions with 2 PSUs running stable @ 1.2-1.25 last few days, keep them well cooled. Looks like they are pulling ~1100w form the wall.

sneakgeekz

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:44:48 AM

Hello, every one, I just get the inform from factory that the order of batch of 5 Apr is about to close

This is the last call for the order of this batch, and I will keep the price at 3150$(delivery miner) or 2800$(host miner) for paying me via btc directly and 3250$ or 2900$ for other payment method like paypal, btc with escrow and wire transfer.

This batch will arrive in my place on Apr 4, and i will send it to you on Apr 5 and should arrive in your place no latter than Apr 7. I know it is a hard time to make the decision because the low value of btc today, but here is my opinion on roi analysis.
                              ROI analysis
Many people make decision whether the miner is worthy to buy on ROI analysis , and i will share my thought on it with you.
First, you need to consider the following two questions:
is the mining itself will disappear after six month?
What is the speed of the fastest miner can perform after six month and what is its price?  

I will give you my answer to these question.
is the mining itself will disappear after six month?
The answer is definitely no, only the bitcoin exist, no reason that mining itself will disappear, and like most of the people in the forum, i have strong faith on bitcoin.

What is the speed of the fastest miner can perform after six month and what is its price?
I can’t tell you the exactly number of that, but my answer is not exceed 2T with the electricity consumption of 1000 watt, during the last one year, with the appearance of ASIC, the hash rate speed you can gain with 1000 watt has increased from 6G to 1000G. But it is almost the best value we can achieve based on current technology. Although i am not an professional electrical engineer, i can see that the increase of the hash rate of the chips are closely connected with its manufacturing technology, which have been increased from 110nm to 28nm by now. But as i know, it is almost achieve the limit of current chip manufacturing technology also the limit of physical law. Although 20 nm manufacturing technology is possible but the cost will also increase rapid and may be not worth to use. So we can achieve the conclusion that the life time will more than 6 month.

Now we can go forward to the second question here, what is its price.
I cann’t answer this question exactly also, but i does know that its price will not below its manufacturing cost. That is very simple to understand, the factory have no reason to sell them unless they can profit. As i know, the manufacturing cost for one dragon 1T miner will not below 1000$(chip, psu, Raspberry Pi, fans, shipment fee, all these thing need cost and will not disappear) .

Now we can go back to the ROI analysis, for most of the roi analysis, it will assume one miner will only have 2-3 month life, but based on above analysis, we can see that will not happen, so there is must something wrong with the current ROI analysis.

Here is my third question, what is the the most possible number(in %) of the adjustment of difficulty for one round (12 days) in Oct 2014?
I will give my answer later, but now, i want to hear your guys opinion

Ok I'm convinced. Payment sent for 1 hosted miner and form filled out.

Thank you.
hausky

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 07:01:42 AM

have got my miners and they are working perfectly! Thanks for good service and fast shipping Smiley
cobra89y

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 08:14:20 AM

He still hasn't received my bank xfer Sad
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 08:53:43 AM

He still hasn't received my bank xfer Sad
just check my bank account, still not shown in my account by now, something must  wrong  here, you would better ask your bank for help, meanwhile, i will keep your miner and will send the btc mined to you when this thing is figured out

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
cobra89y

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 09:13:18 AM

I will call them agian tonight and see if they have any updates
firejuan

Activity: 256

Because it's sterile...

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 01:59:30 PM

A member had to request a refund so I now have one $125 rebate coupon that I am selling for $75, please contact me with any questions.  I hope everyone is enjoying their miners.

gallery2000

Activity: 784

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:42:06 PM

This miner is very hot.  Is that normal.  I can barely stand behind its exhaust fume for more than 1 minute because of the hot air.  It is HOT (as in first degree burn) to the touch of the case.

daddyfatsax

Activity: 857

Anger is a gift.

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:43:26 PM

This miner is very hot.  Is that normal.  I can barely stand behind its exhaust fume for more than 1 minute because of the hot air.  It is HOT (as in first degree burn) to the touch of the case.

Mine runs hot as well. LCD says one of the blades is at 80c, pcfli says that is ok. I am not too sure about that.
gallery2000

Activity: 784

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:53:00 PM

My wife was thinking about using it to boil eggs.  I will carry out this experiment with my son (first grade science project:  The Use of Conduction Heat Transfer from a Dragon Miner to Cook an Egg) and report back here.  I hope he will get an A for this project.

pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 05:17:32 PM

My wife was thinking about using it to boil eggs.  I will carry out this experiment with my son (first grade science project:  The Use of Conduction Heat Transfer from a Dragon Miner to Cook an Egg) and report back here.  I hope he will get an A for this project.
...what an excellent idea, i will confirm that with engineer, as i know, its temperature on surface should not exceed 50 ℃.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: