Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:11:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [www.easy2mine.com] 340$, the group buy of antminer s5(psu included)  (Read 123424 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cobra89y

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:15:59 AM

Just talkedwith my bank agian.. turns out they left 3 numbers off the bank account number for seller. Talking with bank tomorrow as wire xfer dept is closed to see what my options are. Expect payment soon . will update. should have just bought/used bitcoin. lesson learned.

How could you missed that since 21st March? Smiley
I did the wire xfer via phone and an email to the bank with the data. No way for me to verify that because they sent me a copy via snail mail I just received today. I did ask them to verify it multiple times. Fail.
sikke

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:36:45 AM

*removed picture*

This is the board i need help sourcing,  It says on their site the ship with extra.  Anyone have any info on it?

i can order them if you want

Have you price for these boards.

Also get price for spare blades.
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 12:24:33 PM

Do these miners have english language interface yet?  and whats the btc price?

also how much warranty on the hardware?
Yes, the miners send in this batch will have english language interface, and the price is 3250$ and you can exchange it to btc using real time exchange ratio of btc-e, and the factory promise 30 days warranty on hardware

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC
]▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░███████████████████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░▀██████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░░░▀████████░█
█░█████░░▀▀░█░░░░░▀██████░█

█░█████░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████░█
█░█████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████░█
█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████████████

█████████████
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 12:30:17 PM

It maybe cheaper to buy a new machine and take out 4 blades.

I have asked the factory, the cost of one extra blade is 690$, the control board is very cheap, only 15$, maybe not as expensive as the shipment fee:)

Ya 690 is tooo much.  I was thinking around 500.  What if we do a group buy and get some QTY?  Think if we order 100 blades we can get a betting price pcfli?
As i know, all of the other part of the miner is ver cheap, the price of the blade take almost 80% cost of the miner, the price of one A1 chip for reseller is 65$(but the factory will get some discount because they will order moren 200,000 once a time), so you will know why they charged so much on one blade

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
GigaWave

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:51:43 PM

Are there any firmware updates for the 5 blade models? All of you running 4 blades, I highly suggest using a Kill-o-watt to see if theyre pushing 1100W+ on a 1000W PSU. My 5 blade unit is pulling ~950W from the wall at ~8 Amps. I had to use my cord from my 1000W EVGA Platinum because my 1000W EVGA Gold cable was not thick enough in gauge and the cord was hot to the touch.

Anyone manage to overclock these safely? I have extra PSUs around to balance the power draw.

We have all of our 5 blade versions with 2 PSUs running stable @ 1.2-1.25 last few days, keep them well cooled. Looks like they are pulling ~1100w form the wall.

How are the PSU's wired?
Have a pic. of the ATX connectors? Would like to know so I can add a second PSU to the single PSU models in a safe manner.
daddyfatsax

Activity: 857

Anger is a gift.

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:14:22 PM

Are there any firmware updates for the 5 blade models? All of you running 4 blades, I highly suggest using a Kill-o-watt to see if theyre pushing 1100W+ on a 1000W PSU. My 5 blade unit is pulling ~950W from the wall at ~8 Amps. I had to use my cord from my 1000W EVGA Platinum because my 1000W EVGA Gold cable was not thick enough in gauge and the cord was hot to the touch.

Anyone manage to overclock these safely? I have extra PSUs around to balance the power draw.

We have all of our 5 blade versions with 2 PSUs running stable @ 1.2-1.25 last few days, keep them well cooled. Looks like they are pulling ~1100w form the wall.

How are the PSU's wired?
Have a pic. of the ATX connectors? Would like to know so I can add a second PSU to the single PSU models in a safe manner.

The board has 2 24pin ATX connectors on it with 6 spots for blades to be plugged in.

Any luck getting the img files pcfli?
merv77

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:16:08 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2014, 04:43:03 PM by merv77

got my 3 miners today, thanks pcfli

all hashing happily  Grin

FYI, one was missing the power cable and network cable, not that it's a problem because I had spare cables, but could be problem for someone who doesn't have spares on hand.

edit. if anyone was interested I created a backup image of the SD card from one of my dragon 1TH/s miner (4 blade version) you can download from link below.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/92967009/dragon_image.7z  (7.9Gb image compressed to 570Mb)
after uncompressed it can be restored/written to 8GB sd card with Win32DiskImager downloaded from here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/win32diskimager/
seriouscoin

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:15:27 PM

anyone successfully find replacement fans for lower noise?

The stock ones are damn loud.
merv77

Activity: 574

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:26:01 PM

anyone successfully find replacement fans for lower noise?

The stock ones are damn loud.

+1

1 out of the 3 I have seems to have faster fans which is twice as noisy than other 2 but it's nearly 10 degrees lower in temp
daddyfatsax

Anger is a gift.

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:34:05 PM

all hashing happily  Grin

FYI, one was missing the power cable and network cable, not that it's a problem because I had spare cables, but could be problem for someone who doesn't have spares on hand.

edit. if anyone was interested I created a backup image of the SD card from one of my dragon 1TH/s miner (4 blade version) you can download from link below.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/92967009/dragon_image.7z  (7.9Gb image compressed to 570Mb)
after uncompressed it can be restored/written to 8GB sd card with Win32DiskImager downloaded from here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/win32diskimager/

Thank you for the image!!! Finally got it working, well except 1 blade shows 1.2 TH/s.
gallery2000

Activity: 784

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:19:21 PM

Unit kept on crashing after 30 minutes.  What is the remedy for that?  3 other units are in the same room and they are working fine.

lenny_
Legendary

Activity: 1036

DARKNETMARKETS.COM

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 06:20:13 PM

What power socket is there? Standard cable from computer PSU will work?
About loud fans, what connector is used in the miner? Standard 3-pin or 4-pin like in Antminers? What size these fans are? I am trying to prepare myself before miners arrives.
Can someone share some photos or videos of the device?

DARKNET MARKETS >> https://DARKNETMARKETS.COM
bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:21:36 PM

What power socket is there? Standard cable from computer PSU will work?
About loud fans, what connector is used in the miner? Standard 3-pin or 4-pin like in Antminers? What size these fans are? I am trying to prepare myself before miners arrives.

Its a standard PC power supply, with 3 pin 120mm fans.
daddyfatsax

Anger is a gift.

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:46:32 PM

I had chips on one of my blades that were running at over 90 C. Took the blade apart and they thermal material was flipped to the wrong side. Flipped it back and the chips are staying under 60 C now. Still not sure why 1 blade is showing 1.2 TH/s and submitting half the amount of shares as the other 3 blades.
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 07:24:48 PM

all hashing happily  Grin

Thanks, i will paste your topic in the trouble shoot threads.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
seriouscoin

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:25:46 PM

Pecaili, do you know why the top fan (of the new chasis) is bigger than than the bottom one?

Can you ask the engineer why do we need a strong fan for the top?

I plan to replace the fans so i want to be safe.
sikke

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:33:13 PM

Pecaili, do you know why the top fan (of the new chasis) is bigger than than the bottom one?

Top fan provides 2x airflow compared to others. If you replace it with lesser fan the unit will overheat.
seriouscoin

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:22:20 PM

Top fan provides 2x airflow compared to others. If you replace it with lesser fan the unit will overheat.

and why only the top blades need more airflow?

Aw.... you didnt answer my question but simply state the obvious did you?
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 11:04:48 PM

i will ask the engineer and answer your question, for all of the people who want to get rid of noise, over-heat, my host plan is a good choice and welcome to join, if you want to own more than 5 units it will cause many problem if you put them in home, the over-load of electricity, noise, temperature, it will be more and more serious if you are about to have a long and hot summer

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
seriouscoin

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:24:13 PM

i will ask the engineer and answer your question, for all of the people who want to get rid of noise, over-heat, my host plan is a good choice and welcome to join, if you want to own more than 5 units it will cause many problem if you put them in home, the over-load of electricity, noise, temperature, it will be more and more serious if you are about to have a long and hot summer

Had i know it make this much noise, i would have gone with your hosting plan. Altho you should clarify and confirm that the Chinese government wont confiscate the mining equipment if they ban everything related to bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: