Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:36:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [www.easy2mine.com] 340$, the group buy of antminer s5(psu included)  (Read 123424 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 12:20:29 AM

Pecaili, do you know why the top fan (of the new chasis) is bigger than than the bottom one?

Can you ask the engineer why do we need a strong fan for the top?

I plan to replace the fans so i want to be safe.

i will ask the engineer and answer your question, for all of the people who want to get rid of noise, over-heat, my host plan is a good choice and welcome to join, if you want to own more than 5 units it will cause many problem if you put them in home, the over-load of electricity, noise, temperature, it will be more and more serious if you are about to have a long and hot summer

Had i know it make this much noise, i would have gone with your hosting plan. Altho you should clarify and confirm that the Chinese government wont confiscate the mining equipment if they ban everything related to bitcoin.

Smiley we also have the law to protect privacy property, you donot need to worry about this. the government just ask the finical system like bank can not provide support to btc world, but as for person, we still have freedom to have, exchange or mine btc

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC
]▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░███████████████████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░▀██████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░░░▀████████░█
█░█████░░▀▀░█░░░░░▀██████░█

█░█████░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████░█
█░█████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████░█
█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████████████

█████████████
kphil

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:11:57 AM

I recieved my March 29th miner on Monday and have question.  The machine is up and running but one of the 4 blades receives many more hardware errors than the others and the hashrate is 5% less.  Addionally, the accepted shares run about 15% less than the other blades.  Any thoughts?  How can I troubleshoot this?
miller has reported a similar question, i will ask the engineer for help, what is the real hash rate your miner perform now?

right now it is around 985 GH/s

anything new on this?  I continue to have the same problem with hashrate and errors
seriouscoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:27:19 AM

I recieved my March 29th miner on Monday and have question.  The machine is up and running but one of the 4 blades receives many more hardware errors than the others and the hashrate is 5% less.  Addionally, the accepted shares run about 15% less than the other blades.  Any thoughts?  How can I troubleshoot this?
miller has reported a similar question, i will ask the engineer for help, what is the real hash rate your miner perform now?

anything new on this?  I continue to have the same problem with hashrate and errors

Did you read 985GH/s from the web stat of the miner? or the pool?
kphil

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:35:26 AM

Did you read 985GH/s from the web stat of the miner? or the pool?

the web stat of the miner
rezilient

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:34:41 AM

Hello Peicai, did you receive my 2nd payment yet?  Anxiously awaiting your reply so I can go to sleep happy knowing that you dropped off my units safely to Shenzhen.  Thanks!

You don't pay enough.
firejuan

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

Because it's sterile...

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 11:09:08 AM

Selling $50 rebate coupons buy one get one free 17 left: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514758.msg5765280#msg5765280

Thanks again to pcfli for his support and helping me recover lost BTC.  Also thanks to those who have purchased coupons previously, I greatly appreciate your assistance as well.

pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 04:24:55 AM

the shipment of the batch of 5 Apr will be delayed for three days because of holiday
hello, everyone,the ups stop pick up package in my city because of the Chinese holiday, so the shipment of the batch of 5 Apr will change to 8 Apr, and thus the compensate will provide for 0.1btc each miner each day, please PM me with your btc address and the amount of your ordered miner and the date i promise to ship at the following form
bitcointalk forum ID:
btc address:
amount of the miners ordered:
promised shipment data:

sorry for this thing, i also forgot it is Tomb-sweeping Day this weekend.

all the host miner will not effected by this thing and will online today as promised

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
lenny_
Legendary

Activity: 1036

DARKNETMARKETS.COM

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 10:04:51 AM

the shipment of the batch of 5 Apr will be delayed for three days because of holiday
hello, everyone,the ups stop pick up package in my city because of the Chinese holiday, so the shipment of the batch of 5 Apr will change to 8 Apr, and thus the compensate will provide for 0.1btc each miner each day, please PM me with your btc address and the amount of your ordered miner and the date i promise to ship at the following form
bitcointalk forum ID:
btc address:
amount of the miners ordered:
promised shipment data:

sorry for this thing, i also forgot it is Tomb-sweeping Day this weekend.

all the host miner will not effected by this thing and will online today as promised

This is very unfortunate, but thanks for being honest that you forgot.
I filled form and send you by e-mail.

In this [Lee group buy, round 4] , the price is 3250$ 3150$(shipment fee included) for delivery on 5 Apr .I still promise that the miner will arrive in your place before 7 Apr as before(for most of the country in the world), if you can’t receive the miner by then, i will send you 0.1 btc for each miner each day as compensate.

So we all expecting payment of 0.1 BTC per day starting 7th April, till day when miner is received by customer from courier.

DARKNET MARKETS >> https://DARKNETMARKETS.COM
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 02:05:52 PM

i will send all of your guys 0.3 btc first and then you will receive more btc if you donot receive the miners after 10 Apr

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
purenewfoundlander

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 01:35:49 AM

I sent in your form via PM.  Please let me know you have it okay.   Any chance of the miners being shipped DHL instead of UPS. 
Lastly any word on the next batch.

Thanks
varakunai

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 01:21:42 PM

Did they get shipped out yet?
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 01:32:46 PM

not yet, the ups will start to work tomorrow, then i will ship all of the miners out and pay the compensate as well

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
CroverNo

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 01:36:41 PM

not yet, the ups will start to work tomorrow, then i will ship all of the miners out and pay the compensate as well

Good to see honest supplier and working on payouts for customers
varakunai

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 01:42:10 PM

Thanks for the update. 
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 09:50:09 PM

Considering purchasing one of these.  Are most happy with what's delivered.  Sounds like some have HW problems.
Miners I presume are Avalon-like loud?  Let me know the scoop so I can decide.
Thanks!!
firejuan

Because it's sterile...

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 10:23:10 PM

I have sold 2 $50 rebate coupons leaving me 15 more which can be purchase for $35 individually or $50 buy one get one free.  Thanks to everyone who has supported me.

daddyfatsax

Activity: 857

Anger is a gift.

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:24:07 PM

Considering purchasing one of these.  Are most happy with what's delivered.  Sounds like some have HW problems.
Thanks!!

They are loud and mine has had quality issues. No thermal sheet between the chips and the aluminum heatsink, screws tightened so much they nearly tore the thermal sheet and deformed the PCB due to the heat, what appears to be liquid damage and corrosion, and aluminum shavings stuck in the thermal sheet on the bottom of the PCB. I fixed all of these issues and have each blade running at 250 GH/s. 2 of them were running at 223 GH/s and after I took them apart they are working at full speed now.

I will give pcfli credit though, he has done everything possible in order to make this right. I just have shit luck and got a bad unit.

http://imgur.com/a/ofvpi
Album of images.
purenewfoundlander

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:27:03 PM

I have sold 2 $50 rebate coupons leaving me 15 more which can be purchase for $35 individually or $50 buy one get one free.  Thanks to everyone who has supported me.

I just wanted to thank firejuan for a very smooth transaction.  Thanks again
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 11:25:23 PM

Thanks!!

They are loud and mine has had quality issues. No thermal sheet between the chips and the aluminum heatsink, screws tightened so much they nearly tore the thermal sheet and deformed the PCB due to the heat, what appears to be liquid damage and corrosion, and aluminum shavings stuck in the thermal sheet on the bottom of the PCB. I fixed all of these issues and have each blade running at 250 GH/s. 2 of them were running at 223 GH/s and after I took them apart they are working at full speed now.

I will give pcfli credit though, he has done everything possible in order to make this right. I just have shit luck and got a bad unit.

http://imgur.com/a/ofvpi
Album of images.
sorry for the bad unit, the last batch was completed within 3 days, so it is too rush to get good quality, now i will buy some unit with my own money and mine for myself for several days to test and get the trouble repaired locally, then such thing will avoid

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
firejuan

Because it's sterile...

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 11:27:26 PM

Thank you for your support. Please leave trust feedback when you get time. I greatly appreciate it.

I just wanted to thank firejuan for a very smooth transaction.  Thanks again

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: