Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:37:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [www.easy2mine.com] 340$, the group buy of antminer s5(psu included)  (Read 123419 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 10:03:33 PM

Got my 3 miners.  Two of them had to be opened up to fix loose cables.  One to the ethernet, and the other to the blade.  After that the miners started working and are hashing away just under 1th for the last 2 hours.  These ones had different subnet mask and gateway IPs that i had to set that were different than my first batch of dragons.  Just in case anyone has issues, check those fields.

thanks for the note, and i am happy to know you have received your miners and get them online, please give me some good feedback on my trust factors, and i will feedback to you as well
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=253683

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC
]▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░███████████████████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░▀██████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░░░▀████████░█
█░█████░░▀▀░█░░░░░▀██████░█

█░█████░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████░█
█░█████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████░█
█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████████████

█████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 10:05:52 PM

Got my 3 miners.  Two of them had to be opened up to fix loose cables.  One to the ethernet, and the other to the blade.  After that the miners started working and are hashing away just under 1th for the last 2 hours.  These ones had different subnet mask and gateway IPs that i had to set that were different than my first batch of dragons.  Just in case anyone has issues, check those fields.

it seems like the loose cable is a main problem caused by long express trip. i will ask factory to find a solution to this problem, is there any suggestion from your guys, i know many of you are professional engineer

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
BitchImightbe

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:13:15 PM

it seems like the loose cable is a main problem caused by long express trip. i will ask factory to find a solution to this problem, is there any suggestion from your guys, i know many of you are professional engineer

ESD-tape, problem solved.
varakunai

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:55:50 AM

ESD-tape, problem solved.

+1  Or add more cable management in general.  Tight cords don't flop around.
Und3rd0g

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 03:06:56 AM

Got my miner today.  Had to reseat the ribbon cable going to the ethernet adapter.  All loaded well once I did that.

Question.  Where are people mining?  I recall seeing references to using BTCGuild due to some issue with the difficulty.  I am trying to mine at Eligius and I can't seems to get the pool to recognize the hashrate.  The miner is reporting 1000+ GHs but it is not reflected in the Eliguis pool stats.  Any thoughts?

In the interim I am going to try BTCGuild.
seriouscoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 03:40:30 AM

Got my miner today.  Had to reseat the ribbon cable going to the ethernet adapter.  All loaded well once I did that.

Question.  Where are people mining?  I recall seeing references to using BTCGuild due to some issue with the difficulty.  I am trying to mine at Eligius and I can't seems to get the pool to recognize the hashrate.  The miner is reporting 1000+ GHs but it is not reflected in the Eliguis pool stats.  Any thoughts?

The engineers use CGminer source then dont open their source to show the modification so nobody knows....

It was said because the miner submitting shares incorrectly so the pool only receive half of those shares. Its best to use btcguild for now.
GigaWave

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 03:53:25 AM

I was having issue with eligius too. Never have issue with any other miners. The Dragon seem very finicky. Eligius seem to have been having some issues the past few days. I'm running the Dragon on eligius, but I'm going to have to keep a eye on it to make sure the hash rate starts showing properly on the pool.
jleefly

Activity: 164

jld.kr - Cryptocurrency Web Development !

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 05:45:46 AM

Received mine today. Hashing at 3/4 speed so opened box and one cable was loose.
After plugging cable, hashing at full speed 1TH.

stevej

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:46:58 AM

Did you try ghash.io
I seem to get more from them with my existing ant miners ?
cr4sh0verride

Activity: 189

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:38:08 AM

My hosted miner just came online and in under 48 hours Smiley

Great job pcfli
lenny_
Legendary

Activity: 1036

DARKNETMARKETS.COM

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 10:40:52 AM

I was having issue with eligius too. Never have issue with any other miners. The Dragon seem very finicky. Eligius seem to have been having some issues the past few days. I'm running the Dragon on eligius, but I'm going to have to keep a eye on it to make sure the hash rate starts showing properly on the pool.

Eligius may take couple of hours to show full hashrate. Look at 12hours average and 3hours average to estimate your miner speed. I am mining on Eligius since 2013 and it's fine. Eligius is 0% fee and 105% PPS of Namecoin.

DARKNET MARKETS >> https://DARKNETMARKETS.COM
lenny_
Legendary

Activity: 1036

DARKNETMARKETS.COM

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 10:41:56 AM

By the way, I am still waiting for my miner, looks like UPS sucked once again.  Cry
I contacted pcfli and he promised compensation, if miner will not arrive by Friday.

Code:
 Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong 	04/10/2014 	11:55 A.M. 	Departure Scan
04/09/2014 9:41 P.M. A UPS error has delayed delivery. We're adjusting plans and working to deliver your package as quickly as possible. / Released by Clearing Agency. Now in-transit
Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong 04/09/2014 9:39 P.M. A UPS error has delayed delivery. We're adjusting plans and working to deliver your package as quickly as possible.
04/09/2014 9:37 P.M. A mechanical failure has delayed delivery. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible. / Released by Clearing Agency. Now in-transit
Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong 04/09/2014 9:35 P.M. A mechanical failure has delayed delivery. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible.
Incheon, Korea, Republic of 04/09/2014 2:05 P.M. Departure Scan
04/09/2014 7:29 A.M. Arrival Scan
Shanghai, China 04/09/2014 4:45 A.M. Departure Scan
04/09/2014 1:20 A.M. Export Scan
Shanghai, China 04/08/2014 11:20 P.M. Arrival Scan
Nantong, China 04/08/2014 10:20 P.M. Departure Scan
04/08/2014 1:59 P.M. Released by Clearing Agency. Now in-transit
Nantong, China 04/08/2014 8:57 P.M. Origin Scan
China 04/04/2014 7:50 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

DARKNET MARKETS >> https://DARKNETMARKETS.COM
bilabonic

Activity: 325

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 11:49:02 AM

Have you got any pics or how to set these up as i have 3 units on their way and no idea with asic mining!!!

How do you set each miner its own ip address ??

Can you just stack them on top of each other ?

Do they need space  'behind' the unit for cooling/airflow ??

I can n ot find ANY info at all Huh??

Cheers

BTC - 1Ayax24aAU8c1xwAakK94DVDkm4kbfZ8Ch
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 11:57:01 AM

Have you got any pics or how to set these up as i have 3 units on their way and no idea with asic mining!!!

How do you set each miner its own ip address ??

Can you just stack them on top of each other ?

Do they need space  'behind' the unit for cooling/airflow ??

I can n ot find ANY info at all Huh??

Cheers

i will send you an instruction, but i donot recommend you stack your 3 miner together, that would be too close to cooling,

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
Und3rd0g

Activity: 231

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:35:38 PM

Perhaps I was simply being impatient.  After running (nicely!) at BTCGuild over night, I switched to Elguis with a difficulty of 256.  All appears to be working well at Eligius.  The pool is reporting 1000+ GHs.  I will report back if that changes later today as the pool stats mature.

Big thanks pcfli for the Dragon miner!

GigaWave

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:54:00 PM

Eligius may take couple of hours to show full hashrate. Look at 12hours average and 3hours average to estimate your miner speed. I am mining on Eligius since 2013 and it's fine. Eligius is 0% fee and 105% PPS of Namecoin.

See my post below from the eligius thread.

I seen some mention of it on this page, have the stats been choking  lately? I just added a new miner a few hours ago and pool side G/H are like 1% what cgminer is reporting. My other miners that have been running are showing proper for the most part, although they are down a few hundred G/H.

More side effects of the continual DDOS attacks.  Actual earnings are unaffected. 

M

Doesn't seem that way for me. I had a few hour power outage over night. All miners '22 minute' and below averages were 0. Everything is back up and the new miner is still showing Only %1 pool side hash rate of what cgminer is reporting, while the rest of the miners are showing the correct hash rate. Any ideas?

Maybe my difficulty is set wrong? Thought the pool controlled that?
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 03:22:32 PM

I seen some mention of it on this page, have the stats been choking  lately? I just added a new miner a few hours ago and pool side G/H are like 1% what cgminer is reporting. My other miners that have been running are showing proper for the most part, although they are down a few hundred G/H.

More side effects of the continual DDOS attacks.  Actual earnings are unaffected. 

M

Doesn't seem that way for me. I had a few hour power outage over night. All miners '22 minute' and below averages were 0. Everything is back up and the new miner is still showing Only %1 pool side hash rate of what cgminer is reporting, while the rest of the miners are showing the correct hash rate. Any ideas?

i have a same problem here, one of the miner just cannot mine in eligius pool, although i can see its speed is 1000G locally, it seems like the local time shown in miner is wrong and maybe the problem

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
GigaWave

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:49:56 PM

M

i have a same problem here, one of the miner just cannot mine in eligius pool, although i can see its speed is 1000G locally, it seems like the local time shown in miner is wrong and maybe the problem

Nice to see I'm not the only one with the issue. Does using a different pool fix it? Can you see if LKETC has any ideas?
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 05:35:22 PM

eligius got problem either everyday ddos, hack and etc and I have use my antminer in past in eligius notice thing does not add up, reject, cant connect.Many people switch to different pool including myself. Now it is running fine with other pool. Trying to save up for 1T now..

GigaWave

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 02:29:10 AM

M

Nice to see I'm not the only one with the issue. Does using a different pool fix it? Can you see if LKETC has any ideas?

It seems the difficulty was set to '1000' and a bug/feature in the miners software causes this. Thanks to 'ckolivas' for pointing this out. I switched the diff. to 256 and it seems to be working good now. It did take about 10 min for the proper hash rate to show up in eligius 128/256 stats.(may have been due to diff. taking a few minutes to stabilizing or just the laggy eligius stats(due to DDoS).)

Kano, would like to know if you have any input on this issue of pool hash rate  being only %1 of cgminer hash rate. Providing links below to 'posts' as the text is on the larger side.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514758.msg6159291#msg6159291
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=441465.msg6159311#msg6159311
This is their custom fork of cgminer + driver. They do not have proper diff checking in their code. That's the sort of thing you get with a poorly done custom driver by a manufacturer. Tell them to fix their driver. In the interim try to use a pool that allows you to use a fixed diff that matches whatever the device is set to.

The diff. was set to '1000', I lowered it to '256' and it seems to be working petty good. I may lower it to '128', to see if it gives a more stable result.

pcfli if you can, pass this info along to LKETC so they can fix it:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=28402.msg6163055#msg6163055
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: