Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:57:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IEO] Hiway - Platform Explanation & IEO Announcement  (Read 4143 times)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 10:42:06 AM

You said you would be listed DCOIN and Exmarkets in good time. Do you have plans to list on other exchanges?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:16:18 AM

Hiway is a link between employers and employees. Can’t wait to see the platform ready and working.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 11:44:59 AM

I checked Hiway website, but there doesn’t seem to be anything going on like sign ups for jobs or job offers.

If I'm not mistaken it's under developments? Maybe we will see it once the project is fully launched. For now let's monitor their developments on how they will going to make this project successful.

Yes, the platform is yet to be active for public use. The last I read about was the beta version which was to show potential users of the platform what the team was cooking. It was indeed a very good looking and user friendly interphase. There's great anticipation for the platform to go live and I believe the team are aware of this and should be putting finishing touches to the platform by now.

The team really needs to be quick in its progress with the platform. Go are those days when investors are very patient. Now investors want a quick return for their investment and this means that the team needs to be swift with the project development.

I don't really agree with this philosophy, as an investor, one thing you will and should always have is the ability to be patient. Investors will rather be patient and see their investment yield result than be in a haste and lose their hard earned money.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 12:01:46 PM

Today is the last day in DCOIN IEO for WAY tokens. It’s been a good week and I hope they get to hardcap too. What do we expect next from the team?

I want to assume they have other plans like carrying out a public sale or a private ico or look for an angel investor and while doing this they can be working on improving the platforms.

Total tokens was not that high,  I thought it will be finished within few days. What's could be the issue?  People not aware of token sale?  Marketing not good?

Considering the fact that the project has been out for long and has even distributed token  a long time ago, I want to believe it's not all aout awareness. Perhaps motivation has not been very palatable and also  the market condition over the last few days has not been favourable
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 12:03:43 PM

You said you would be listed DCOIN and Exmarkets in good time. Do you have plans to list on other exchanges?

Hiway certainly has plans to list in several exchanges after the IEO, but it's better they concentrate on having a successful tokensales and project development before considering listing on several platforms. In my opinion, the team should focus on getting the platform ready for public use, as the anticipations are getting overwhelming.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 12:11:24 PM

Hiway certainly has plans to list in several exchanges after the IEO, but it's better they concentrate on having a successful tokensales and project development before considering listing on several platforms. In my opinion, the team should focus on getting the platform ready for public use, as the anticipations are getting overwhelming.

For now my concern is about tokens sale completion. There is not softcap so I don't know what will happen if hardcap is not reached.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:35:32 PM

For now my concern is about tokens sale completion. There is not softcap so I don't know what will happen if hardcap is not reached.

I just remembered that it was only hardcap that was stated in the tokensales. I was of the opinion that two weeks may not be sufficient to get all the tokens sold out, but some persons were saying its more than enough. I only wish that they would completely sell out the tokens before the end of the tokensales.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:39:33 PM

I just remembered that it was only hardcap that was stated in the tokensales. I was of the opinion that two weeks may not be sufficient to get all the tokens sold out, but some persons were saying its more than enough. I only wish that they would completely sell out the tokens before the end of the tokensales.

If the tokensale duration is not sufficient, the only way out should be extending the period to give more persons the opportunity to participate in the IEO. Its better, if the team can give an update on the number of tokens sold and the amount raised so far from the tokensale. That would give us a better chance to understand the situation of things.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:42:16 PM

If the tokensale duration is not sufficient, the only way out should be extending the period to give more persons the opportunity to participate in the IEO. Its better, if the team can give an update on the number of tokens sold and the amount raised so far from the tokensale. That would give us a better chance to understand the situation of things.

The team shouldn't only extend the duration of the tokensale, if eventually its not sold out, they should also increase awareness and create more promotions on the project. More people need to be aware of the tokensale and how glorious the project would be in the near future.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 02:42:55 PM

The team shouldn't only extend the duration of the tokensale, if eventually its not sold out, they should also increase awareness and create more promotions on the project. More people need to be aware of the tokensale and how glorious the project would be in the near future.

I don't think it's with number of days for IEO. Just a week back STP finished IEO in very short time.  So it's not with days but with how you convince investors and present your project,  select best exchange,  etc.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:01:51 PM

I checked Hiway website, but there doesn’t seem to be anything going on like sign ups for jobs or job offers.

If I'm not mistaken it's under developments? Maybe we will see it once the project is fully launched. For now let's monitor their developments on how they will going to make this project successful.

Yes, the platform is yet to be active for public use. The last I read about was the beta version which was to show potential users of the platform what the team was cooking. It was indeed a very good looking and user friendly interphase. There's great anticipation for the platform to go live and I believe the team are aware of this and should be putting finishing touches to the platform by now.

I also saw the sample interface. It's a good choice because we all know that most of the people who are their possible audiences are not familliar to online checking of the works available and the interface will going to be a big help to them to use it easily.

At your service
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:26:20 PM

Hey guys we have to have keep an eye on every Friday..for the project updates https://twitter.com/hiwayplatform/status/1139517992574828545?s=21
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:18:19 PM

The team really needs to be quick in its progress with the platform. Go are those days when investors are very patient. Now investors want a quick return for their investment and this means that the team needs to be swift with the project development.

The quick investment part is where they got it wrong and the reason why the cryptocurrency market is in a downtrend, everyone wants to see their investment hit the pinnacle overnight but that's unnatural, take the stock market for example, investors stay up to 5-10 years without touching their investment because its a slow process that involves gradual implementation
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 09:26:28 PM

Hey guys we have to have keep an eye on every Friday..for the project updates https://twitter.com/hiwayplatform/status/1139517992574828545?s=21

Friday is officially the report update day. I can wait to see what they have to report. I believe the recently finished IEO will be included in the report.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:42:22 PM

I’m pretty sure they would get all the hardcap they needed. People are excited about the bull run coming that they invest in any good blockchain project with a profitable use case like Hiway.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 10:09:18 PM

https://bit.ly/31zaR8Y
Here’s a link to another update from Hiway team about the end of WAY IEO on DCOIN. Although, DCOIN IEO is ended, that of Exmarkets is still on, and running still 23rd June.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:20:50 PM

I’m pretty sure they would get all the hardcap they needed. People are excited about the bull run coming that they invest in any good blockchain project with a profitable use case like Hiway.

Hiway hardcap isn’t so big like most ICO projects. I think the next big blockchain project that would change the world, wouldn’t be a project with a huge hardcap, but projects like Hiway, with a team dedicated to make the whitepaper come true.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:53:18 PM

Hiway hardcap isn’t so big like most ICO projects. I think the next big blockchain project that would change the world, wouldn’t be a project with a huge hardcap, but projects like Hiway, with a team dedicated to make the whitepaper come true.

No soft cap but only hard cap. Although I'm positive about the hard cap trusting the integrity of the team. It's not about how big the hard cap is but how realistic it is and also how dedicated the team is to ensuring it's fruition no matter the prevailing market situation. So far, Hiway is not doing bad if you are following  up
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 12:48:11 AM

I don't think it's with number of days for IEO. Just a week back STP finished IEO in very short time.  So it's not with days but with how you convince investors and present your project,  select best exchange,  etc.

Yes, I agree. But it may interest you to note that STP carried out their IEO on a global exchange platform which had over 104 different countries participating in the tokensales and secondly the IEO was completed in less than 30 seconds which implies that it was solely executed by bots and most of the sales were significantly high, above 300,000 tokens which indicates that they were solely whales.

We can't compare both projects because they're not at par. Hiway needs more publicity to attract real investors and not bots or whales. The concept of the project is sellable and I believe with the right promotion, the tokensales should be completed soon.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 12:55:06 AM

This is another good concept which the team would utilize in ensuring that the community are updated on the situation of things and what the project has been up to, on a weekly basis. This would boost the transparency of the team and could steer up greater trust which will help in getting better community support for the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: