Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:28:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IEO] Hiway - Platform Explanation & IEO Announcement  (Read 4143 times)
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:10:40 AM

I checked Hiway website, but there doesn’t seem to be anything going on like sign ups for jobs or job offers.

If I'm not mistaken it's under developments? Maybe we will see it once the project is fully launched. For now let's monitor their developments on how they will going to make this project successful.

Yes, the platform is yet to be active for public use. The last I read about was the beta version which was to show potential users of the platform what the team was cooking. It was indeed a very good looking and user friendly interphase. There's great anticipation for the platform to go live and I believe the team are aware of this and should be putting finishing touches to the platform by now.

The team really needs to be quick in its progress with the platform. Go are those days when investors are very patient. Now investors want a quick return for their investment and this means that the team needs to be swift with the project development.

The quick investment part is where they got it wrong and the reason why the cryptocurrency market is in a downtrend, everyone wants to see their investment hit the pinnacle overnight but that's unnatural, take the stock market for example, investors stay up to 5-10 years without touching their investment because its a slow process that involves gradual implementation

That's true, but I believe the reason for the increasing impatience is due to the volatility of the market. We all know that cryptocurrency investment is a high risky sector which explains why high investment returns is expected from the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:19:04 AM

You said you would be listed DCOIN and Exmarkets in good time. Do you have plans to list on other exchanges?

Hiway certainly has plans to list in several exchanges after the IEO, but it's better they concentrate on having a successful tokensales and project development before considering listing on several platforms. In my opinion, the team should focus on getting the platform ready for public use, as the anticipations are getting overwhelming.

For now my concern is about tokens sale completion. There is not softcap so I don't know what will happen if hardcap is not reached.

I’m pretty sure they would get all the hardcap they needed. People are excited about the bull run coming that they invest in any good blockchain project with a profitable use case like Hiway.

I only hope that the hardcap is met before the end of the tokensale in few days time, I remember DCoin has completed their tokensale and we're left Exmarket who is rounding up soon. Let's be positive and believe we reach the target.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 04:12:45 AM

https://bit.ly/31zaR8Y
Here’s a link to another update from Hiway team about the end of WAY IEO on DCOIN. Although, DCOIN IEO is ended, that of Exmarkets is still on, and running still 23rd June.

How many tokens were sold at DCOIN?  Any update on that part?  Also what will happen to unsold tokens (if any), are they going to burn them?
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 04:33:42 AM

https://[Suspicious link removed]/31zaR8Y
Here’s a link to another update from Hiway team about the end of WAY IEO on DCOIN. Although, DCOIN IEO is ended, that of Exmarkets is still on, and running still 23rd June.

How many tokens were sold at DCOIN?  Any update on that part?  Also what will happen to unsold tokens (if any), are they going to burn them?

There are few unanswered questions regarding tokens sale,  hardcap,  unsold tokens,  marketing strategy,  next plan of action.  All questions we can get answers at telegram channel?

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 06:42:49 AM

Great, I never really knew that of Exmarkets is still on, but why will that end on the 23rd whereas that of dcoin is done and dusted? I thought IEOs sell out very fast, or are they gonna be making coins available for sale everyday until the deadline?
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 07:41:51 AM

https://[Suspicious link removed]/31zaR8Y

There are few unanswered questions regarding tokens sale,  hardcap,  unsold tokens,  marketing strategy,  next plan of action.  All questions we can get answers at telegram channel?

I think they would write a technical article about the dcoin sales. That should be the best way to pass out all this missing information about the project.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:30:04 AM

This is a question on the lips of many persons, I guess the team is aware and would be addressing this issues very soon. We only need to be patient and wait for the tokensales to be completed in exmarket which should be around the 23rd of this month.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:57:10 AM

Great, I never really knew that of Exmarkets is still on, but why will that end on the 23rd whereas that of dcoin is done and dusted? I thought IEOs sell out very fast, or are they gonna be making coins available for sale everyday until the deadline?

IEO doesn't always sell out fast, most of the IEO sellout on the media are the ones conducted in global exchange like binance and bittrex, those exchange have a wide coverage and could be accessed by larger number of people. The last IEO on bittrex was available in over 104 countries and sold out in less than a minute.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:07:02 AM

I read on hiway telegram that they would give an update to everyone when they get all the data they needed from DCOIN team. I guess we just have to wait.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:25:42 AM

I read on hiway telegram that they would give an update to everyone when they get all the data they needed from DCOIN team. I guess we just have to wait.

Yes, we only have to wait for the team to put all the information together before addressing the issue. I believe that DCoin exhausted all the tokens that were in their coffers and if not it should be returned to the team for burning or sent to Exmarket to see if they can sell them.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:29:21 AM

You said you would be listed DCOIN and Exmarkets in good time. Do you have plans to list on other exchanges?

Hiway certainly has plans to list in several exchanges after the IEO, but it's better they concentrate on having a successful tokensales and project development before considering listing on several platforms. In my opinion, the team should focus on getting the platform ready for public use, as the anticipations are getting overwhelming.

For now my concern is about tokens sale completion. There is not softcap so I don't know what will happen if hardcap is not reached.

I’m pretty sure they would get all the hardcap they needed. People are excited about the bull run coming that they invest in any good blockchain project with a profitable use case like Hiway.

Hiway hardcap isn’t so big like most ICO projects. I think the next big blockchain project that would change the world, wouldn’t be a project with a huge hardcap, but projects like Hiway, with a team dedicated to make the whitepaper come true.

Well, what matters most is the team behind the project and not necessarily what they have as their cap, even though the presence of small cap will result in the selling off of their tokens much faster, so emphasis should be on the team working hard to create a much more better project that will help a lot of creatives out their to achieve their dream
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 10:35:12 AM

It’s not a STO, but an ICO, so there’s a limit on number of tokens that can be sold. Also, the deal for IEO on Exmarkets and DCOIN was made exclusively, with different team.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:02:40 AM

Yes, we only have to wait for the team to put all the information together before addressing the issue. I believe that DCoin exhausted all the tokens that were in their coffers and if not it should be returned to the team for burning or sent to Exmarket to see if they can sell them.

It has been an exciting week for Hiway, and I can’t wait to see Hiway platform get launched. What are the features we should expect on your platform?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:48:28 AM

It has been an exciting week for Hiway, and I can’t wait to see Hiway platform get launched. What are the features we should expect on your platform?

Yeah, Its just a week but the people are giving hope on this project because of its goal to the free lancer and anyone who has skills to share or a job to offer. I am also looking for the features they want to show to us.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 12:18:57 PM

Hey guys we have to have keep an eye on every Friday..for the project updates https://twitter.com/hiwayplatform/status/1139517992574828545?s=21

This is another good concept which the team would utilize in ensuring that the community are updated on the situation of things and what the project has been up to, on a weekly basis. This would boost the transparency of the team and could steer up greater trust which will help in getting better community support for the project.
you said it right..transparency and information should be updated..and hiway has planned to updates information regarding the project for the community and people involved into it as a weekly basis thats really a good move by hiway to gain trust of people and the community will be aware of the project status as well.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 12:39:51 PM

Hiway hardcap isn’t so big like most ICO projects. I think the next big blockchain project that would change the world, wouldn’t be a project with a huge hardcap, but projects like Hiway, with a team dedicated to make the whitepaper come true.

Well, what matters most is the team behind the project and not necessarily what they have as their cap, even though the presence of small cap will result in the selling off of their tokens much faster, so emphasis should be on the team working hard to create a much more better project that will help a lot of creatives out their to achieve their dream

Am in in full agreement with your opinion, the team needs to be very knowledgeable and committed to the success of the project for the project to do well. The softcap or hardcap is only funds which are to be utilized for the development of the project, but with a bad team, such funds could be squandered in frivolities.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 02:01:24 PM

Hey guys we have to have keep an eye on every Friday..for the project updates https://twitter.com/hiwayplatform/status/1139517992574828545?s=21

This is another good concept which the team would utilize in ensuring that the community are updated on the situation of things and what the project has been up to, on a weekly basis. This would boost the transparency of the team and could steer up greater trust which will help in getting better community support for the project.
you said it right..transparency and information should be updated..and hiway has planned to updates information regarding the project for the community and people involved into it as a weekly basis thats really a good move by hiway to gain trust of people and the community will be aware of the project status as well.

Do they have medium channel were they are publishing weekly update about project development and current status?
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 02:47:43 PM

Am in in full agreement with your opinion, the team needs to be very knowledgeable and committed to the success of the project for the project to do well. The softcap or hardcap is only funds which are to be utilized for the development of the project, but with a bad team, such funds could be squandered in frivolities.

I am trying to understand how much amount needed for team to start their work/ development of the project. Are they going to start only if they get 700k USD?
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:10:23 PM

You're right. The success or failure of a project depends largely on the intergrity of the team and their commitment to project goals and not necesarily what the cap is. Although most successful projects have both soft and hard cap meeting atleast their soft cap. However, Hiway is a unique project with much prospects
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 07:19:21 PM

You're right. The success or failure of a project depends largely on the intergrity of the team and their commitment to project goals and not necesarily what the cap is. Although most successful projects have both soft and hard cap meeting atleast their soft cap. However, Hiway is a unique project with much prospects

Exactly. The hardcap can be compared to the softcap of nany project who did woefully in everything and majority of them turned out to be scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: