Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:38:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IEO] Hiway - Platform Explanation & IEO Announcement  (Read 4145 times)
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 12:02:39 AM

I know about Facebook creating a new digital currency but I don’t think it would be on Ethereum blockchain. I think rather than challenging bitcoin, Facebook coins would give bitcoins the attention it very much needed.

Yea sure. Facebook will create the necessary awareness that will bring cryptocurrency to the limelight. More people will get to know about it and eventually partake and of course, BTC is the king that will have the lion share. I really do not see a place for competition

Facebook is going to create awareness to the whole world about cryptocurrency. Lets hope this is a good beginning for huge bull run.

After reading the whitepaper for Facebook's LibraCoin, I have become even worried about the fact that it defeats the purpose of blockchain which is anonymity, they even have access to your private key!
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 12:10:55 AM

I know about Facebook creating a new digital currency but I don’t think it would be on Ethereum blockchain. I think rather than challenging bitcoin, Facebook coins would give bitcoins the attention it very much needed.

Yea sure. Facebook will create the necessary awareness that will bring cryptocurrency to the limelight. More people will get to know about it and eventually partake and of course, BTC is the king that will have the lion share. I really do not see a place for competition

Facebook is going to create awareness to the whole world about cryptocurrency. Lets hope this is a good beginning for huge bull run.

After reading the whitepaper for Facebook's LibraCoin, I have become even worried about the fact that it defeats the purpose of blockchain which is anonymity, they even have access to your private key!
then if the anonymity of a person will not be consider, and they have access in your wallet, then it is not worthy to spend time doing something there, right?
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:36:19 AM

I agree with your position, no organisation coin can overthrow bitcoin. I remember Microsoft had significant support for dash. But that didn't give it the strength to over throw bitcoin despite its limited supply. The Facebook coin which I heard is called globalcoin would be beneficial to mass adoption of cryptocurrency and that's the reason why I can't wait for the project to be launched.

But it still baffles me why Facebook all of a sudden decided to get into cryptocurrency when they were once strongly against it, i don't know what they have in mind but its really funny and seems like there's more to it than just creating another token, only time will tell, though they have what it takes to be tough and i smell regulations coming in

I guess they had to delve into crytocurrency when they checked the amount that was spent annually on transactions involving various users from different part of the world. They believe with cryptocurrency those expenses would be greatly reduced or better still shifted to the consumer of their services.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:43:11 AM

I agree with your position, no organisation coin can overthrow bitcoin. I remember Microsoft had significant support for dash. But that didn't give it the strength to over throw bitcoin despite its limited supply. The Facebook coin which I heard is called globalcoin would be beneficial to mass adoption of cryptocurrency and that's the reason why I can't wait for the project to be launched.

I never knew Microsoft had some sought of interest in cryptocurrency. The thing with bitcoin is that it is now a standard for other crypto, so it will be hard to beat.

The thing is that Bitcoin is likened to the lion in the jungle. Whatsoever happens to the crypto market, it receives the largest share weather favourable or otherwise. Some people believe that Btc can be displaced soon from its domineering position but I don't agree with that. Btc has rather come to stay in ruling the crypto domain

Bitcoin cannot be displaced. I only wish this persons who think such could take a good look at the coin market capitalisation to see that only bitcoin holds a large chunk of the coin  market cap. Infact bitcoin holds over 40% of the entire cryptocurrency market. Am yet to see the project that has what it takes to reach that hight.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:00:55 AM

If FB is really coming with crypto currency then this will be definitely major plus point for Crypto. Such big companies entering into crypto. Let's see if we see other biggis joining the league.

Facebook joining cryptocurrency space would be a step towards the anticipated mass adoption of cryptocurrency. Many people are still in the dark as regards the concept of cryptocurrency and its impact on the society and worldwide. Facebook would be a trusted platform that can help in the enlightenment of the masses about cryptocurrency and its benefits.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:27:26 AM

It’s been a week since WAY tokens IEO sales ended on DCOIN. Hiway team promised an update , but I don’t know how soon that would be. Does anybody have an idea of the progress of WAY Tokensales on Exmarkets?

I guess that tokensale on Exmarket would be completed this week, the team promised to make an update on the tokensale soon, but we are yet to be updated. I remember they give updates weekly on Fridays and hopefully they will give updates on that this week Friday.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 03:02:06 AM

It’s been a week since WAY tokens IEO sales ended on DCOIN. Hiway team promised an update , but I don’t know how soon that would be. Does anybody have an idea of the progress of WAY Tokensales on Exmarkets?

I guess that tokensale on Exmarket would be completed this week, the team promised to make an update on the tokensale soon, but we are yet to be updated. I remember they give updates weekly on Fridays and hopefully they will give updates on that this week Friday.

Okay,  by Friday this IEO at exmarket will also finish. Let's see if team can add update about token sale this week.  Other than this are we expecting any information from Hiway team. Like project development status, etc.
CryptoAleczar

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 04:12:57 AM

There was a project like this, which has already died (Omeno). The same logo as yours (without one strip), the same site design, the same color palette. Do you have something in common with them?
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:08:48 AM

This is no good news to cryptocurrecncy. Anonymity should not be compromised whatsoever. Having access to one's PK suggests to me that account can be manipulated at will. If its like that then I wouldn't consider it a safe venture no matter the reward it claims to offer
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:26:13 AM

After seeing the move in LTC coin now I am thinking I should have bought LTC instead of ETH.  My ETH also in profit but LTC gave more return this year than ETH.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 05:52:33 AM

After seeing the move in LTC coin now I am thinking I should have bought LTC instead of ETH.  My ETH also in profit but LTC gave more return this year than ETH.

I don't know but i feel this is off topic. This thread is for hiway discussion but if i will want to answer this i would say carry out your research and do an analysis.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:57:09 AM

Okay,  by Friday this IEO at exmarket will also finish. Let's see if team can add update about token sale this week.  Other than this are we expecting any information from Hiway team. Like project development status, etc.

I think Hiway has been doing just that. I read the last blog update on medium and it was about the beta version of Hiway platform. It say they’l be launching the version soon.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 08:11:10 AM

There was a project like this, which has already died (Omeno). The same logo as yours (without one strip), the same site design, the same color palette. Do you have something in common with them?

This is a nice observation, although I don't know that Omeno project. It will be nice to get some clarification on this, then again, it can be just a coincidence or some sort of inspiration, who knows? I will also await an official answer.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 08:28:01 AM

Maybe we should wait for another week. Creating reports for a big sale like the hiway IEO takes time. So we have to give them time to create a concrete report.

Or better just wait till the IEO on Exmarkets is over, too. Then they can publish the results of both sales together. Do they also have a softcap? And if they do so, was there an announcement if they'Ve already reached it?

It’s just a hardcap. Hiway has an ICO before now. And the total sales is less than a $1 million USD. I’m quite sure they’ll get that from the two exchanges in no time.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 09:16:30 AM

I don't see any response here from Hiway team. Do they respond to questions at telegram channel atleast?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 09:24:51 AM

Maybe we should wait for another week. Creating reports for a big sale like the hiway IEO takes time. So we have to give them time to create a concrete report.

Or better just wait till the IEO on Exmarkets is over, too. Then they can publish the results of both sales together. Do they also have a softcap? And if they do so, was there an announcement if they'Ve already reached it?

It’s just a hardcap. Hiway has an ICO before now. And the total sales is less than a $1 million USD. I’m quite sure they’ll get that from the two exchanges in no time.

So they don't have a softcap at all? At least this way potential investors can be sure that the project moves forward and that it won't get cancelled at all due to not enough funding.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 10:15:28 AM

Hiway haven’t announced any partner. And it’s been some time since I heard from Omeno, so I don’t think there’s a partnership with Omeno. You can ask about that on hiway telegram group.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 11:14:26 AM

I don't see any response here from Hiway team. Do they respond to questions at telegram channel atleast?

They definitely should, I believe this thread was created only to create much-needed awareness for the Hiway project. The team should definitely be attending to questions on telegram as that is the fastest means of communication.
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:50:57 PM

They definitely should, I believe this thread was created only to create much-needed awareness for the Hiway project. The team should definitely be attending to questions on telegram as that is the fastest means of communication.

Yes, but i think they also need to update some information here in thread, like you know anything new about the project. But i guess the team is now paying attention to the project since its starting hope this continue well.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:57:25 PM

As far as hiway is concerned, it's better to ask in telegram and share the details here for the benefit of all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: