Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:39:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IEO] Hiway - Platform Explanation & IEO Announcement  (Read 4146 times)
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 12:52:23 AM

I think Hiway needs promotions, be it airdrops or bounty. People needs to know about the an amazing job market place.

Most definitely, this project is too brilliant to be operating lowkey. Airdrop and bounty are definitely very much needed to boost its presence in the cryptocurrency space but I think it also has to do with the fact that they have a low cap.
i too believe airdrop or bounty is needed for highway, as well as they should be active on their telegram officials sites too.. which doesn’t seem happening?being active on the social sites and answers the query itself makes some idea on people minds about good reliability of the project and gives more clear vision.

There was an information that the bounty of the project has been long completed with a third party bounty company handling the bounty. Concerning the airdrop, I agree that airdrop should be considered owing to the tokensales which is ongoing, to give more promotion.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 01:27:37 AM

How much tokens has been sold? Have your tokens been distributed to investors from your tokesnsales? When do you plan to list on an exchange?

The listing of tokens in the best of my understanding is automatic on the exchange where the IEO was conducted. Hiway had its IEO on DCOIN and Exmarkets exchange and would be listed in both exchange most likely after the completion of the tokensales.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 01:49:14 AM

Hiway would need an airdrop and most importantly bounty promotion. I’ll Ike to know who Hiway works from a YouTube video. It’s would be more explanatory.

The team has to give more updates and explanation on how the platform works, I guess they'll effect the explanations after the platform has been completed. The teams effort is directed to tokensale and meeting their targets which is possible if the right moves are made.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 02:14:10 AM

How much tokens has been sold? Have your tokens been distributed to investors from your tokesnsales? When do you plan to list on an exchange?

The listing of tokens in the best of my understanding is automatic on the exchange where the IEO was conducted. Hiway had its IEO on DCOIN and Exmarkets exchange and would be listed in both exchange most likely after the completion of the tokensales.

Yes, that's true. Listing would not be an issue for hiway, if the tokensale is successfully carried out and the minimum amount necessary to run the project is gotten. The major issue we should be concerned with is the success of the tokensale.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 02:55:25 AM

I think Hiway needs promotions, be it airdrops or bounty. People needs to know about the an amazing job market place.

Most definitely, this project is too brilliant to be operating lowkey. Airdrop and bounty are definitely very much needed to boost its presence in the cryptocurrency space but I think it also has to do with the fact that they have a low cap.

The low cap issue Could be a major reason to the low activity of the project. There are so much to be done, but when the funds are not forthcoming, one could be stranded. I do hope that the team devices a way to make the project more accessible to the investing public.

Low funds will really going to be a big problem to the project to keep the developments but they still chose the low cap. Maybe they have some other way on how are they going to make it to the top.

The issue at hand is that the low fund is affecting the project approach to raising funds because the tokensale has been dormant for a while, there's no trending news on the project. We need something to be excited about during token sale to increase participation. It could be a new partnership, Airdrop, giveaways etc.

That's what everyone wanted to have too. More interactions or events will going to help to increase the chance of getting more people to participate. I hope they will going to do make something soon.

My best thought will be that the team are currently strategizing on how they can improve the amount of people getting in on the token sale. It will be a shame if they don't give their users something to be excited about.

Exactly. Specially now the market is all green. Their users will going to be excited to know what will be their plan to get along and take the opportunity on the current market status.

At your service
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 05:35:19 AM

Hiway would need an airdrop and most importantly bounty promotion. I’ll Ike to know who Hiway works from a YouTube video. It’s wo
uld be more explanatory.
[/quote
IInterestingly, the Hiway project once hosted an Airdrop and bounty projects on Bountyhive platform few months back. I am not sure they will be doing another one in the nearest future as they are already set for exchange listing
well i have asked them about airdrop wnd bounty there are planning to have bounty program but not airdrop..i dont know the reason?
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 05:48:57 AM

Hiway would need an airdrop and most importantly bounty promotion. I’ll Ike to know who Hiway works from a YouTube video. It’s wo
uld be more explanatory.
[/quote
IInterestingly, the Hiway project once hosted an Airdrop and bounty projects on Bountyhive platform few months back. I am not sure they will be doing another one in the nearest future as they are already set for exchange listing
well i have asked them about airdrop wnd bounty there are planning to have bounty program but not airdrop..i dont know the reason?

Bounty create more awareness about project and helps with better marketing that airdrop which is one time activity.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 06:11:42 AM

uld be more explanatory.
[/quote

Bounty create more awareness about project and helps with better marketing that airdrop which is one time activity.

Rightly said,  bounties are better way of marketing.  But don't you think it's late for bounties now?  I mean Hiway token sale is closed already?  Or they extended it?

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:58:32 AM

That’s why projects go for IEO for tokensales and not ICO. The advantage being that you get listed faster than you would with ICO.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:10:21 AM

Hiway platform would be built on Ethereum and launched on Ethereum platform too. How about binance chain? Although I’m a fan of Ethereum blockchain, launching on binance chain comes with some advantages at the moment, which is listing on binance DEX?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 09:39:24 AM

I’m very much concerned about privacy after the evnets of Cambridge analytica. Privacy concerns coming from how Hiway plans to keep data from users on their platform private.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:41:21 AM

Hiway platform would be built on Ethereum and launched on Ethereum platform too. How about binance chain? Although I’m a fan of Ethereum blockchain, launching on binance chain comes with some advantages at the moment, which is listing on binance DEX?
i think they would also adapt this when they finally achieve what they really goal. Many people really look forward with binance and so we.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 10:03:37 AM

I’m very much concerned about privacy after the evnets of Cambridge analytica. Privacy concerns coming from how Hiway plans to keep data from users on their platform private.

Very valid concerns but I want to assume that most companies don't make their privacy plans public or do they?
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:08:58 AM

I don't think binance DEX is all that they need to do well. Hiway should concentrate on developing the project and that's what guarantees an increase in value. Irrespective of where the tokens is listed, what is most important is the real use of the token and not the exchange its been listed.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:10:26 AM

uld be more explanatory.
[/quote

well agree with your point though I understand airdrop is one time activity but I believe both program play equally important role that will attracts people attention towards the project .
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:38:16 AM

I don't think binance DEX is all that they need to do well. Hiway should concentrate on developing the project and that's what guarantees an increase in value. Irrespective of where the tokens is listed, what is most important is the real use of the token and not the exchange its been listed.

I agree with your opinion, it's great to be listed on binance DEX, but that has only a momentary impact on the value of the tokens, what should be considered is the impression that stand the test of time which could be derived from the project development.
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:16:32 AM

What's benefit of moving from Ethereum blockchain to Binance blockchain?  Changing the plan in between will help project? 
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:36:10 AM

Is there any update as to the status of the tokensale. I remember some persons were saying that the team would be giving updates on the project every Friday. Have they received the information on the tokensale on DCoin and Exmarket?
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 12:49:04 PM

The update on the tokensale is yet to be released by the team, but should be on the pipeline by now, owing to the fact that the team promised to give weekly updates on Fridays and this week happened to be the final week for the tokensale in Exmarket.

If that should be the case, we should be expecting some news soon. I guess we only have to be on the lookout. But on the flip side, it really will be nice to get constant update
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 12:58:49 PM

That’s why projects go for IEO for tokensales and not ICO. The advantage being that you get listed faster than you would with ICO.

There are several benefits of IEO including the ability of the project to get listed without much stress. IEO has the potential to be a better means for raising funds because investors see it as a more secured option, since the funds are in the coffers of the exchange and the exchange serves as an Escrow between the investors and the project. The reputation of the exchange comes to play for a successful IEO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: