Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:26:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IEO] Hiway - Platform Explanation & IEO Announcement  (Read 4139 times)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 07:51:58 PM

There are fantastic projects on Ethereum blockchain. It was a good decision by Hiway team to build on Ethereum blockchain.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 08:04:27 PM

Is IEO already started? If so, how is it going? How much have been raised already?

IEO supposed to be closed by now. But we don't see any information regarding the same. I mean tokens sale was started but not sure how much sold till now.

I visited telegram channel of Hiway and they already taking about listing soon after 23rd June.  Some announcement expected in coming days

I don't know if they really going to announce listings dates soon. No updates on token sale and also no information regarding exchange where it will be listed.

I guess it’s official, Hiway gets listed on Exmarkets and DCOIN after the tokensales. No comfirmed dates but it’s very likely. That’s what you get when you have an IEO.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 08:12:22 PM

Someone asked about Hiway unsold tokens. I think they’ll be distributed in percentage to anyone who participated in the tokensales.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 10:46:51 PM

Is IEO already started? If so, how is it going? How much have been raised already?

IEO supposed to be closed by now. But we don't see any information regarding the same. I mean tokens sale was started but not sure how much sold till now.

I visited telegram channel of Hiway and they already taking about listing soon after 23rd June.  Some announcement expected in coming days

It's great that the exchange is already talking about listing, that could imply that the tokensale was a success. I pray that the updates which is coming is a positive one and would be telling us how the hardcap was achieved effortlessly.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 12:37:46 AM

Someone asked about Hiway unsold tokens. I think they’ll be distributed in percentage to anyone who participated in the tokensales.

I've actually not experienced a situation where excess tokens from tokensales was distributed to the buyers. In most cases the developers retain the excess for marketing and promotions and in other cases its burnt to reduce the supply Inorder to give better value to the amount of tokens in circulation.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 01:25:44 AM

I've actually not experienced a situation where excess tokens from tokensales was distributed to the buyers. In most cases the developers retain the excess for marketing and promotions and in other cases its burnt to reduce the supply Inorder to give better value to the amount of tokens in circulation.

I'll suggest that the team burn the remaining tokens or lock it up for a long time to give the project some lifting. The value of the token is dependent on the amount in circulation and lesser supply could translate to increased value.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 01:44:14 AM

I'll suggest that the team burn the remaining tokens or lock it up for a long time to give the project some lifting. The value of the token is dependent on the amount in circulation and lesser supply could translate to increased value.

I think distributing unsold tokens is not good idea. It will create problems.  Best way is to burn those tokens.  BTW do we know how many tokens sold till now?
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 02:37:11 AM

I think distributing unsold tokens is not good idea. It will create problems.  Best way is to burn those tokens.  BTW do we know how many tokens sold till now?
i think they have not mentioned yet..may be in coming days the team will tell us .
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 03:10:22 AM

I think distributing unsold tokens is not good idea. It will create problems.  Best way is to burn those tokens.  BTW do we know how many tokens sold till now?
i think they have not mentioned yet..may be in coming days the team will tell us .
I think they need to show it in their website, because everybody is expecting the bullrun and every project is affected on this event , that is why they need to update the current situation of the project.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 03:33:38 AM

I’m very much concerned about privacy after the evnets of Cambridge analytica. Privacy concerns coming from how Hiway plans to keep data from users on their platform private.

What type of information user will be sharing at Hiway platform? I don't think we will be sharing any sensitive information.  Please correct me if I am wrong

That’s what I thought. But you’ll be amazed when you take a look at the data on jobs and payments, they get when you use their platform. Some workplace, would ask for private details and that’s not right.

I don't think they will going to show those sensitive informations of their users. Aside from that it's about the connection between the people who wanted to seek a job/s and the company who's the one offering it to them.

That’s right. They don’t need to show those details to other users. Using smart contracts, companies offering jobs would be paired with people seeking jobs.

Exactly, it is an automated process. Employees are going to register their details and exactly what they can do on the platform and employers will be automatically matched with them based on the criteria they indicated that they are looking for.

Yeah, It's just like a match making websites where the job seekers will input their details and they can see the work that will match on their submitted data or details. Both sides will really going to get a good benefits from it in terms for convenient way of job hunting and find an employee.

This platform will help for getting job work, and I think they will mention the minimum pay for that job but will not ask for bank details. That actual money transaction will be between employee and employer?

It will really be fine for them to show the salary for the jobs but I think they don't have that rights to ask the personal details specially the bank account details of their users because it's one of the most sensitive informations. Well i guess their only job is to promote the available jobs and the other things will be between the employee and employers only.

At your service
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 07:26:36 AM

I’m very much concerned about privacy after the evnets of Cambridge analytica. Privacy concerns coming from how Hiway plans to keep data from users on their platform private.

What type of information user will be sharing at Hiway platform? I don't think we will be sharing any sensitive information.  Please correct me if I am wrong

That’s what I thought. But you’ll be amazed when you take a look at the data on jobs and payments, they get when you use their platform. Some workplace, would ask for private details and that’s not right.

I don't think they will going to show those sensitive informations of their users. Aside from that it's about the connection between the people who wanted to seek a job/s and the company who's the one offering it to them.

That’s right. They don’t need to show those details to other users. Using smart contracts, companies offering jobs would be paired with people seeking jobs.

Exactly, it is an automated process. Employees are going to register their details and exactly what they can do on the platform and employers will be automatically matched with them based on the criteria they indicated that they are looking for.

Yeah, It's just like a match making websites where the job seekers will input their details and they can see the work that will match on their submitted data or details. Both sides will really going to get a good benefits from it in terms for convenient way of job hunting and find an employee.

This platform will help for getting job work, and I think they will mention the minimum pay for that job but will not ask for bank details. That actual money transaction will be between employee and employer?

It will really be fine for them to show the salary for the jobs but I think they don't have that rights to ask the personal details specially the bank account details of their users because it's one of the most sensitive informations. Well i guess their only job is to promote the available jobs and the other things will be between the employee and employers only.

This is a blockchain and cryptocurrency project for crying out loud, I don't think anybody has any business with your bank account details. Payment will be made in cryptocurrency and most possibly with WAY tokens on the Hiway platform.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:57:29 AM

I think distributing unsold tokens is not good idea. It will create problems.  Best way is to burn those tokens.  BTW do we know how many tokens sold till now?

Yes, I'm in support of the burning option. Even when the team promises to lock up tokens, they still go behind bars and dump, telling us it was important as a result of one issue or the other. Burning of the tokens have a permanent impact on the project.
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 08:03:50 AM

I am not seeing any response from Hiway team here. is this project still active?  Because I don't see much activity even at telegram channel.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 08:18:49 AM

The team needs to be fast in making this update, because people are getting tired of waiting for the update. We really need to know what's going on with hiway and how the tokensale went. I believe the tokensale should have ended on both Exmarket and DCoin now, we need to know, what next?
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:05:02 AM

I am not seeing any response from Hiway team here. is this project still active?  Because I don't see much activity even at telegram channel.

Hiway team needs to do more in the area of keeping the community active. I guess they're understaffed or lack sufficient manpower to handle all the social media platforms simultaneously. The teams update has to be given for us to know our stand with the project.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:27:25 AM

There are fantastic projects on Ethereum blockchain. It was a good decision by Hiway team to build on Ethereum blockchain.

The ethereum blockchain is the most popular and would be very easy for the project tokens to be adopted for listing in almost all centralised exchange. The team made a good choice indeed in choosing the ethereum platform.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:37:03 AM

The ethereum blockchain is the most popular and would be very easy for the project tokens to be adopted for listing in almost all centralised exchange. The team made a good choice indeed in choosing the ethereum platform.

Ethereum developers are some of the best developers we got working on blockchain. I would prefer Ethereum blockchain to others because Vitalik is awesome at his job.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:24:12 AM

Hiway team needs to do more in the area of keeping the community active. I guess they're understaffed or lack sufficient manpower to handle all the social media platforms simultaneously. The teams update has to be given for us to know our stand with the project.

Alot of people have complained about this same thing. My surprise is wether the team is not aware they should give update or due to some challenges. They really have to do the needful
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:24:27 AM

People are asking questions about listing. I’m more interested in Hiway platform being launched. would your platform be launching on Ethereum blockchain or Binance?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 11:44:53 AM

Alot of people have complained about this same thing. My surprise is wether the team is not aware they should give update or due to some challenges. They really have to do the needful

Looks like team is not getting proper information from exchange where this IEO was started. And that's why they are unable to make any announcement.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: