Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:42:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IEO] Hiway - Platform Explanation & IEO Announcement  (Read 4139 times)
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 11:56:05 AM

I am not seeing any response from Hiway team here. is this project still active?  Because I don't see much activity even at telegram channel.

Hiway team needs to do more in the area of keeping the community active. I guess they're understaffed or lack sufficient manpower to handle all the social media platforms simultaneously. The teams update has to be given for us to know our stand with the project.
well the point you have highlighted ,might be the reason because communication and response regarding project is an essential aspect.hoping team should understand this and work on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 02:04:57 PM

I am not seeing any response from Hiway team here. is this project still active?  Because I don't see much activity even at telegram channel.

That's one of the current problem too, It's good if they are really busy on developments but I guess it will be more good if they will going to appoint someone or atleast give some updates to their supporters so we will know if they are still on it.

At your service
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 02:27:52 PM

People are asking questions about listing. I’m more interested in Hiway platform being launched. would your platform be launching on Ethereum blockchain or Binance?

WAY tokens is launched on Ethereum blockchain, a switch to Binance chain could be an option. Binance is a good option and there’s a chance you get listed on binance DEX too.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 03:09:50 PM

People are asking questions about listing. I’m more interested in Hiway platform being launched. would your platform be launching on Ethereum blockchain or Binance?

WAY tokens is launched on Ethereum blockchain, a switch to Binance chain could be an option. Binance is a good option and there’s a chance you get listed on binance DEX too.

Binance DEX is now becoming popular among the cryptocurrency community, there is nothing wrong if you want to try something new, especially when your coin is at home.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 03:43:37 PM

Binance DEX is now becoming popular among the cryptocurrency community, there is nothing wrong if you want to try something new, especially when your coin is at home.

Binance DEX is good too and a game changer too. And i guess listen on binance should nor be hard unless binance is still strict with selection process.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:18:01 PM

That's one of the current problem too, It's good if they are really busy on developments but I guess it will be more good if they will going to appoint someone or atleast give some updates to their supporters so we will know if they are still on it.

I’ll like to know about these developments on Hiway project and how great it’s been going. Lots of potential in Hiway project, and I’m pretty sure it would be a nice project.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:43:26 PM

Binance DEX is good too and a game changer too. And i guess listen on binance should nor be hard unless binance is still strict with selection process.

Binance has always been very careful and meticulous on choosing projects to be listed on the platform. Even after listing, projects need to be consistently developing and meeting with the minimum volume to remain listed.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 06:11:07 PM

Binance has always been very careful and meticulous on choosing projects to be listed on the platform. Even after listing, projects need to be consistently developing and meeting with the minimum volume to remain listed.

Hiway is one of a few projects that could get listed and keep up. Tokensales and listing seems to be a big deal with projects. That’s not right. I think the bulk of the job lies in project development and adoption.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 06:33:10 PM

I’ll like to trade WAY tokens on binance too. It costs much more listing on binance and they keep the project team on their toes. But it’s worth it, high liquidity and an appreciating price.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 06:33:15 PM

Yeah, Binance DEX would be awesome. I was astonished how many traders there are who already using it. DEXs should really be the future and I think Binance would be the ideal choice for Hiway.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 06:49:18 PM

I don't quite understand what you mean by "coin is at home" but yeah, Binance is the biggest exchange there is right now so it is easier for any product they roll out to be generally accepted. They are quite using the popularity factor to their advantage.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 06:57:29 PM

Hiway is one of a few projects that could get listed and keep up. Tokensales and listing seems to be a big deal with projects. That’s not right. I think the bulk of the job lies in project development and adoption.

In most cases, people perceive listing across several exchanges as a yardstick for increase in the value of the project tokens. But what should be of interest is the projects use case and efforts made by the team to actualize the details of the project.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:00:16 PM

Someone asked about Hiway unsold tokens. I think they’ll be distributed in percentage to anyone who participated in the tokensales.

Is this true? I thought unsold tokens will be burnt as like other projects. What is the necessity to go for high liquidity?
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 08:54:04 PM

I hope so too but it is still early to say. Highway will have to prove that they deserve to get listed on one of the top exchanges and that can also gain them more fans
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:22:59 PM

Someone asked about Hiway unsold tokens. I think they’ll be distributed in percentage to anyone who participated in the tokensales.

Is this true? I thought unsold tokens will be burnt as like other projects. What is the necessity to go for high liquidity?

It shouldn't be true pls. It is not a wise decision to make considering high liquidity like you mentioned. Excesses should be burnt and trust me investors get scared when they hear such and tend to give up on the project.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 12:17:20 AM

I’ll like to trade WAY tokens on binance too. It costs much more listing on binance and they keep the project team on their toes. But it’s worth it, high liquidity and an appreciating price.

With the hardcap of the project being only $700,000, its virtually impossible for the project to be listed in binance after the tokensales. This is because the hardcap won't be sufficient to fund the listing fee into binance, coupled with the fact that the project may not even raise the totality of the hardcap.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 12:44:36 AM

I don't understand why you think Hiway would keep up when listed. Has Hiway been keeping up on updating the community on the tokensales? It's been a long time since we received any update from the team and I can't remember any update that was received which buttress the happenings of the tokensales. I personally don't see the team keeping up with anything.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 01:44:25 AM

That's really a good idea it's just like taking an advantages and benefits on it when you successfully became part of it. Riding with flow of the current situation is a great advantage.

At your service
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 02:44:11 AM

That's really a good idea it's just like taking an advantages and benefits on it when you successfully became part of it. Riding with flow of the current situation is a great advantage.

Do you guys think shifting to Binance DEX will help with token sale?  As if now it seems they need to focus more on marketing so that they can reach hardcap.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:15:18 AM

Why Hiway team is moving like snail when it comes to providing updates regarding tokens sale status. It's almost a week completed after IEO is finished (as per the IEO end date mentioned at site)  but no information provided by team.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: