Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:22:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IEO] Hiway - Platform Explanation & IEO Announcement  (Read 4139 times)
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:29:20 AM

Why Hiway team is moving like snail when it comes to providing updates regarding tokens sale status. It's almost a week completed after IEO is finished (as per the IEO end date mentioned at site)  but no information provided by team.

This could be because either they are busy with gathering information from exchange to make announcement or coins busy with finding private investor.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:49:53 AM

Why Hiway team is moving like snail when it comes to providing updates regarding tokens sale status. It's almost a week completed after IEO is finished (as per the IEO end date mentioned at site)  but no information provided by team.

This could be because either they are busy with gathering information from exchange to make announcement or coins busy with finding private investor.

Yes, I agree on you, also i think they are preparing for incoming bullrun we are looking for, and as you said, getting investors or updating new in the project.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 07:03:34 AM

People are asking questions about listing. I’m more interested in Hiway platform being launched. would your platform be launching on Ethereum blockchain or Binance?

WAY tokens is launched on Ethereum blockchain, a switch to Binance chain could be an option. Binance is a good option and there’s a chance you get listed on binance DEX too.

Binance DEX is now becoming popular among the cryptocurrency community, there is nothing wrong if you want to try something new, especially when your coin is at home.

That's really a good idea it's just like taking an advantages and benefits on it when you successfully became part of it. Riding with flow of the current situation is a great advantage.

Well, your pain is understandable, nobody loves being kept in the dark especially when it comes to a project they invested in, want to invest in, or love. But I still want to believe that there is an explainable reason why the team is silent, but whatever it is, silence is not healthy!
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:36:30 AM

It’s been about bringing people together and Hiway platform would do exactly just that but with being more transparent at his job. What other advantage does using blockchain have over other platforms?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 08:15:33 AM

Yes, I agree on you, also i think they are preparing for incoming bullrun we are looking for, and as you said, getting investors or updating new in the project.

Hiway has an awesome team. I wouldn’t be surprised if they have something up their sleeve. That why I think the community should be patient.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 09:23:09 AM

Someone asked about Hiway unsold tokens. I think they’ll be distributed in percentage to anyone who participated in the tokensales.

Is this true? I thought unsold tokens will be burnt as like other projects. What is the necessity to go for high liquidity?

The team hasn't given any update as regards how the excess tokens would be disbursed, but they would certainly not distribute it to the participants of the tokensale. At best it would be burnt to increase the value of the tokens.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 09:57:13 AM

I’ll like to trade WAY tokens on binance too. It costs much more listing on binance and they keep the project team on their toes. But it’s worth it, high liquidity and an appreciating price.

It's important for every project to aim high and hiway isn't any different, but I don't think the project can afford the listing conditions for binance now. Hopefully as the project develops and earns from the platform, they can afford to list in any exchange they want.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 09:58:40 AM

Someone asked about Hiway unsold tokens. I think they’ll be distributed in percentage to anyone who participated in the tokensales.

Is this true? I thought unsold tokens will be burnt as like other projects. What is the necessity to go for high liquidity?

The team hasn't given any update as regards how the excess tokens would be disbursed, but they would certainly not distribute it to the participants of the tokensale. At best it would be burnt to increase the value of the tokens.

Token burn has been the norm with tokens left after token sales. It’s preferable since it leaves less tokens in circulation and more value to available tokens

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:32:40 AM

Your grievance is understandable, but I personally can't pinpoint what could be the reason for the delay in updating the community about the tokensales. Its really unfortunate that the team are comfortable keeping the community in darkness and this doesn't create an impression of trust.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 11:00:21 AM

Token burn has been the norm with tokens left after token sales. It’s preferable since it leaves less tokens in circulation and more value to available tokens

Right. All of the ICOs /project burn the unsold tokens. And that's the right way to do it. No point in giving additional tokens to the investors.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 11:05:48 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2019, 06:13:43 PM by Mrcharles

People are asking questions about listing. I’m more interested in Hiway platform being launched. would your platform be launching on Ethereum blockchain or Binance?

WAY tokens is launched on Ethereum blockchain, a switch to Binance chain could be an option. Binance is a good option and there’s a chance you get listed on binance DEX too.

Binance DEX is now becoming popular among the cryptocurrency community, there is nothing wrong if you want to try something new, especially when your coin is at home.

That's really a good idea it's just like taking an advantages and benefits on it when you successfully became part of it. Riding with flow of the current situation is a great advantage.

Do you guys think shifting to Binance DEX will help with token sale?  As if now it seems they need to focus more on marketing so that they can reach hardcap.
I don't think moving to binance DEX would cause the magic. The team needs to be up and doing in promoting the project, especially the tokensales which should be rounding up soon, also they need to make do with some airdrop and freebies to motivate and increase participation in the tokensales.
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 12:28:45 PM

With tokens been burned it helps to prevent dumping and as you have said with this way it adds value to the available circulated tokens
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 02:12:57 PM

Right. All of the ICOs /project burn the unsold tokens. And that's the right way to do it. No point in giving additional tokens to the investors.

Even to the recipients of the said bonus will eventually regret it because of dump. Burning is still the gold standard and I hope the team takes this into consideration
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 03:33:12 PM

I dont believe that the project will issue more tokens like this. This will lead to huge dumping when it is listed.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 03:57:18 PM

With tokens been burned it helps to prevent dumping and as you have said with this way it adds value to the available circulated tokens

I was surprised he mentioned that they plan on distributing percentages of the unsold tokens to participants of the token sale. That will create an avenue for dumping of the tokens at first listing.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:02:23 PM

Do you guys think shifting to Binance DEX will help with token sale?  As if now it seems they need to focus more on marketing so that they can reach hardcap.

It depends, Because I think not all the projects who chose to shift to Binance DEX are becoming more successful or getting a lot of more people. It will just going to depend on how does the project works to their developments.

At your service
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:36:03 PM

but the team has said All the remaining,unsold tokens will be divided among people who have purchased them..so some extra % in the future but currently exact percentage they have not decided may b in coming days will get updates
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:20:35 PM

but the team has said All the remaining,unsold tokens will be divided among people who have purchased them..so some extra % in the future but currently exact percentage they have not decided may b in coming days will get updates

I personally didn't see that update, please where was the update given, was it on telegram or this thread, because I can't remember seeing such anywhere. If the team sees that as a good option for the project, then that's cool.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:46:05 PM

I was thinking same, but I learnt that the team are saying something else. In the sense that the excess tokens would be distributed to the investors in a later to be disclosed percentage. I know distributions of this nature would bring diverse reactions.
Sozialtourist

Merit: 101

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:08:02 PM

I was surprised he mentioned that they plan on distributing percentages of the unsold tokens to participants of the token sale. That will create an avenue for dumping of the tokens at first listing.

Why do you think this will lead to people dumping? By distributing the unsold tokens to ICO investors, they just lower the average price per token they paid.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: