Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:49:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IEO] Hiway - Platform Explanation & IEO Announcement  (Read 4143 times)
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:33:35 AM

Is there any update as to the status of the tokensale. I remember some persons were saying that the team would be giving updates on the project every Friday. Have they received the information on the tokensale on DCoin and Exmarket?

For now there is no update yet. Expectations are high and I hope the team get to respond as early as possible although there still have the whole of today being Friday to give update. Let's  be patient  still

Correct me if I am wrong, but today is SATURDAY, the 22nd day of June, 2019. The due date was yesterday but of course, the update can come when it is ready, the most important thing is getting updated.

If it's only a delay for a couple of days it is still fine I think. Often hard to estimate when something will be finalized. These developments are complex and may need more time every now and then.

Any word yet on the due report. Saturday is over here and tomorrow is Sunday, if the team lets this report comes too late, it won't be nice.

LOL, I don't really think that this should be a problem now, that update is coming late shouldn't be a reason to raise alarms. There are much important things to be worried about but I believe an update will be given when it is ready. We just have to exercise patience.

You say that if an update is not delivered on time that is no problem at all? Is that how seriously you take things in general?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 07:47:45 AM

Is it same everywhere? I mean Hiway team not providing updates at any platform? Or they are active at other platforms but not here?
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:16:03 AM

Is it same everywhere? I mean Hiway team not providing updates at any platform? Or they are active at other platforms but not here?
They’re active in their telegram group, but I will advice they put more effort by reaching out to a larger audience through their other social media platforms too. It’s going to be beneficial for the growth of this project.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:41:49 AM

The first time I heard about Hiway blockchain project, I kinda thought it was a blockchain project for cars. But it’s totally different. More like a Hiway for jobs. Lol

The HIWAY truly sounds like a car project, but it's not, rather it's a freelance platform that would be providing its users part time jobs on a flexible basis and bringing the employees to meet with the employers, it's actually a meeting point for the employer and employees.

It says a lot when you put it that way. Hiway is a link between employers and employees. It’s not limited by location or governments. It’s open to anyone with a good deal. Would there be some kind of rating system for employees and employers as well?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
kriszz50983

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:17:15 AM

They’re active in their telegram group, but I will advice they put more effort by reaching out to a larger audience through their other social media platforms too. It’s going to be beneficial for the growth of this project.

They are active at telegram but there also they don't have much information to give about token sale or next plan about project.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 11:18:32 AM

They are active at telegram but there also they don't have much information to give about token sale or next plan about project.

It’s been just few hours since WAY IEO ended on Exmarkets. I wouldn’t expect a good report on WAY tokens to be given in a short time.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:03:47 PM

It’s been just few hours since WAY IEO ended on Exmarkets. I wouldn’t expect a good report on WAY tokens to be given in a short time.

Oh,  so exmarket IEO ended today?  Then we have to wait for couple of days to know the status?  Let's see,  this weekend we should see weekly update
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:30:10 PM

If for some reason, you needed an easy option to liquidate your WAY tokens, you can do that on IDEX. WAY tokens are ERC-20 tokens. You could sell using Hiway smart contract.

It wouldn't be beneficial to liquidate ones holdings on way tokens. The project is yet to commence and the value would be ridiculously low now. I'm certain the only way tokens on circulation would be from bounty hunting and other promotions which must have been done by the team before now.

WAY tokens from the token sales has been distributed. And that’s right, you would be losing out if you or anyone sold at an unofficial listing, preferably, wait for WAY official listing on Exmarkets and DCOIN.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:53:52 PM

true..i think we have to wait for the updates the team might be preparing something good for the project and hopefully they will disclose it  soon.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:49:30 PM

Oh,  so exmarket IEO ended today?  Then we have to wait for couple of days to know the status?  Let's see,  this weekend we should see weekly update

Yeah, It looks like that we need to wait for the updates for the next days. They should really give some updates to their supporters because everyone is waiting for it these last few week/s.

At your service
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 01:50:02 PM

Is there any update as to the status of the tokensale. I remember some persons were saying that the team would be giving updates on the project every Friday. Have they received the information on the tokensale on DCoin and Exmarket?

For now there is no update yet. Expectations are high and I hope the team get to respond as early as possible although there still have the whole of today being Friday to give update. Let's  be patient  still

Correct me if I am wrong, but today is SATURDAY, the 22nd day of June, 2019. The due date was yesterday but of course, the update can come when it is ready, the most important thing is getting updated.

If it's only a delay for a couple of days it is still fine I think. Often hard to estimate when something will be finalized. These developments are complex and may need more time every now and then.

Any word yet on the due report. Saturday is over here and tomorrow is Sunday, if the team lets this report comes too late, it won't be nice.

LOL, I don't really think that this should be a problem now, that update is coming late shouldn't be a reason to raise alarms. There are much important things to be worried about but I believe an update will be given when it is ready. We just have to exercise patience.

You say that if an update is not delivered on time that is no problem at all? Is that how seriously you take things in general?

LOl, you must have been too quick to read what I wrote that you didn't quite let it digest in you... Raising alarms will only give rise to FUD. What I am saying is that it is better an update comes late than it didn't come at all. But seeing as the team hasn't even said why the update is coming late, you are allowed to be really concerned if you want to be  Smiley
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:05:19 PM

At Last the tokensale was completed today, I guess the team would be willing to give an update as to the amount that was raised from both dcoin and Exmarket exchanges during this tokensale. Its been difficult getting them to give updates since the beginning of the tokensale and now it's ended, they don't have any option than to give the update.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:23:33 PM

I guess they're active in other platforms, because if they are dormant in all the platforms it simply means that the project is either dead or on its way to the grave. The team really needs to devise a means of reaching out to her community members on all platforms.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:34:58 PM

We are still anticipating the teams decision to give the community an update as it relates to the recently concluded tokensales and to keep the community abreast with the issues surrounding the funding or funds raised during the event.

Surely the team is taking an update to their project huh. Guess they are doing something to make the project seems better. Also the token sale, we need a update on this one.

The tokensales is concluded on both exmarket and dcoin and we are yet to be updated on the total amount raised. I remember the hardcap of the project is $700,000 and the softcap wasn't given. I personally hope that the funds raised till date would be sufficient to commence the project as extending the tokensales won't be a good idea.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:44:53 PM

The hardcap of the project is pegged at just $700k which it's agreeable very low. I guess this is the reason why there's no softcap, considering the fact that the hardcap can be reached, I believe that the softcap is not necessary.

This is strikingly interesting. Such low hardcap. Its hard to believe. Probably this could be its softcap?

It was stipulated by the team on the website that the hardcap of the project is $700k. You can also check the first page on the thread to see the information provided by the team. The issue that is most relevant to me is the project meeting the capitalisation necessary for the project to commence.

You're right and after that comes implementation, i love to see a situation where the project is been cultivated in a healthy fashion, that will lead to the growth of the brand and not just another situation where we see massive pump, such don't last and spell bad for any project, so its best that things are judiciously followed for the well being of all
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 04:17:16 PM

I guess they're active in other platforms, because if they are dormant in all the platforms it simply means that the project is either dead or on its way to the grave. The team really needs to devise a means of reaching out to her community members on all platforms.

Yeah. I think they are active on other platforms but we need a member of the team here too. They need to engage with the community here so we don't feel left out.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:29:33 PM

LOL, the project is not dead, neither are they on their way to the grave. The telegram group is active to the best of my knowledge and am not certain of other social media handles like Facebook or twitter because I haven't been keeping tab with them.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:01:07 PM

Hello team Hiway, This is an awesome project. And being on Ethereum blockchain makes Hiway one project to look out for. Do you plan to  migrate to a different blockchain?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:05:47 PM

At Last the tokensale was completed today, I guess the team would be willing to give an update as to the amount that was raised from both dcoin and Exmarket exchanges during this tokensale. Its been difficult getting them to give updates since the beginning of the tokensale and now it's ended, they don't have any option than to give the update.

How much was raised in total by the end of the IEO? Did they reach softcap? I am looking for the official information from the team.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:39:13 PM

How much was raised in total by the end of the IEO? Did they reach softcap? I am looking for the official information from the team.

You should past posts about an official announcement from the team about tokens sales. Its been talked about a couple of times here already. You’ll have to give the team more time to fix it.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: