Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:16:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IEO] Hiway - Platform Explanation & IEO Announcement  (Read 4143 times)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 11:29:59 AM

There’s a recent post on Hiway medium page; https://medium.com/hiway-official. Although, it doesn’t have details about the end of WAY sales, it’s about Hiway developers finding the platform and getting ready for launch.

I personally can't wait for the launch of the platform. There's so much anticipation and I believe that the platform would be a good freelance job avenue for users. I've heard several opinion about the platform, but I would only believe what I see.

Same here. I’ll like to use Hiway too. Would WAY tokens be the only tokens for payments on Hiway platform? Can I use BTC too?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:52:33 AM

Hello team Hiway, This is an awesome project. And being on Ethereum blockchain makes Hiway one project to look out for. Do you plan to  migrate to a different blockchain?

Migration to a different blockchain is a major task and I don't see the team doing that anytime soon. The team should be busy working to set up the platform and not moving from one blockchain to another. I'm of the opinion that the ethereum blockchain is good enough to fly the token.

I don't even think they are going to migrate at all, Ethereum is a great blockchain and has big advantages. Changing of blockchain shouldn't be the focus right now. I believe there should be more pressing needs.

I would prefer the project remains in ethereum platform. Its understandable that there might be some hitches atimes like ridiculous gas fee and congested network, but I still prefer the ethereum blockchain for its stability and adaptability to almost all trading platforms in the cryptocurrency space.
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 12:18:27 PM

How much was raised in total by the end of the IEO? Did they reach softcap? I am looking for the official information from the team.

This information would be available shortly, the team are only trying to put finishing touches and would be updating the community anytime from now. You can join the telegram group to get real time updates on the project.
Please can you share their telegram link so I can gain access to more updates on Hiway project.
olohifie

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 12:21:30 PM

Hiway team seems to have made up their minds on unsold tokens. It’s going to be distributed to all participants in the tokens sales. I’ll have expected token burn.

Not quite a good news though but I would like to know if its based on new update or based on the previous speculations. A link can be of help too.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 12:27:16 PM

How much was raised in total by the end of the IEO? Did they reach softcap? I am looking for the official information from the team.

This information would be available shortly, the team are only trying to put finishing touches and would be updating the community anytime from now. You can join the telegram group to get real time updates on the project.
Please can you share their telegram link so I can gain access to more updates on Hiway project.

You can check out their telegram group with this link
http://Https://t.me/hiwaycommunity
Be rest assured that you will get real time updates on the project and all your queries and questions would be attended to in good time.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 01:35:37 PM

How does the hiway connect the employee in the companies? Do they have connection to other companies?

I believe it's a simple step where both the companies and employees register on the platform and get merged with each other depending on the strengths of the employee and the criteria of the companies.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:38:11 PM

How does the hiway connect the employee in the companies? Do they have connection to other companies?

I believe it's a simple step where both the companies and employees register on the platform and get merged with each other depending on the strengths of the employee and the criteria of the companies.

Right,  both users and people seeking job will also register at platform and both can search for matching jobs or requirements.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:55:27 PM

There’s a recent post on Hiway medium page; https://medium.com/hiway-official. Although, it doesn’t have details about the end of WAY sales, it’s about Hiway developers finding the platform and getting ready for launch.

I personally can't wait for the launch of the platform. There's so much anticipation and I believe that the platform would be a good freelance job avenue for users. I've heard several opinion about the platform, but I would only believe what I see.

This type of project / website is really have a big advantage in terms on becoming more successful because now a days most of the people are really relying on the internet even on finding a job.

At your service
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 03:18:50 PM

This type of project / website is really have a big advantage in terms on becoming more successful because now a days most of the people are really relying on the internet even on finding a job.

Yeah. I agree with that and i feel that will be the talking point of the project. Job haunting has a very large market and a lot of people willing to partake in whatever to get a monthly/weekly income.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 03:51:01 PM

There are very few (only 1 or 2) sites available who provide global opportunities for jobs. Hiway being Blockchain based projects would be true global reach.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:01:12 PM

Every user would have to create a portfolio, or a badge to talk about past jobs and experience. It would be cool if Hiway would have a rating feature.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 05:35:05 PM

Every user would have to create a portfolio, or a badge to talk about past jobs and experience. It would be cool if Hiway would have a rating feature.

Is this hiway portal already working? Can we create our profile there? What is the correct link?
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 06:42:58 PM

That would be done best with a smart contract and there would be no need for a middleman. Blockchain technology makes life easier. Hiway is one.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 07:12:22 PM

I’m pretty sure Hiway isn’t just a platform that links users (employers and employees).  Blockchain technology makes it more useful. It’s more like an ecosystem. Payments options and maybe a chat room.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 07:23:53 PM

I’m pretty sure Hiway isn’t just a platform that links users (employers and employees).  Blockchain technology makes it more useful. It’s more like an ecosystem. Payments options and maybe a chat room.

Of course. Blockchain technology will play a huge roll in improving services delivered by hiway. Security, integrity and so on will be the core advantage of hiway
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 07:52:28 PM

At Hiway site they mentioned that fees will be 85% less at their platform. What type of fees they talking about?

Based on my understanding of freelance jobs avenue , the platform is entitled to some fees which can be said to be commission, This commission tends to be higher on traditional freelance platforms, but Hiway utilising blockchain technology would be able to reduce the cost of operations and consequently reduce the commission by a significant amount.

Yes, some platforms tend to suck the living daylight out of creatives and at the end of the day, the individual is left with peanuts after some serious brain racking to come up with something creative which is really appalling and as a creative, i can't wait to see a platform that will really deal a decisively blow on that aspect and provide something rich
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:22:57 PM

Hiway team seems to have made up their minds on unsold tokens. It’s going to be distributed to all participants in the tokens sales. I’ll have expected token burn.

Not quite a good news though but I would like to know if its based on new update or based on the previous speculations. A link can be of help too.

I was fortunate to read that information, on the telegram group. I can't actually remember the date it was posted but I know someone posted the link on this thread, you can go through the previous posts to find the link to the you
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:50:28 PM

That would be done best with a smart contract and there would be no need for a middleman. Blockchain technology makes life easier. Hiway is one.

Hiway is introducing an entirely new concept into the blochain that will rock the world. This employment opportunity will be loved by all and will be a point of interest and attraction to all and sundry
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 01:57:14 AM

Yeah. I agree with that and i feel that will be the talking point of the project. Job haunting has a very large market and a lot of people willing to partake in whatever to get a monthly/weekly income.

Yes it's pretty popular now to hunt a job online instead of going to different places to look. Another good thing from it are they will save money and energy travelling to find a job.

At your service
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 06:16:45 AM

Yes it's pretty popular now to hunt a job online instead of going to different places to look. Another good thing from it are they will save money and energy travelling to find a job.

That's right. You mentioned your skills at platform and then employer will contact you based on their needs. Online is the and easiest way to find jobs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: