Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:10:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IEO] Hiway - Platform Explanation & IEO Announcement  (Read 4145 times)
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 06:41:35 AM

How does the hiway connect the employee in the companies? Do they have connection to other companies?

I believe it's a simple step where both the companies and employees register on the platform and get merged with each other depending on the strengths of the employee and the criteria of the companies.

Every user would have to create a portfolio, or a badge to talk about past jobs and experience. It would be cool if Hiway would have a rating feature.

That should be an added feature but optional in my opinion, because there are new employees who do not have the experience or portfolio yet but is looking for an opportunity to show what they can do. It will be nice if they can join in the platform too.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 07:02:50 AM

How does the hiway connect the employee in the companies? Do they have connection to other companies?

I believe it's a simple step where both the companies and employees register on the platform and get merged with each other depending on the strengths of the employee and the criteria of the companies.

Every user would have to create a portfolio, or a badge to talk about past jobs and experience. It would be cool if Hiway would have a rating feature.

That should be an added feature but optional in my opinion, because there are new employees who do not have the experience or portfolio yet but is looking for an opportunity to show what they can do. It will be nice if they can join in the platform too.

Agreed. As one of the new people into the job market with no experience, it's so hard getting job without having projects and experience. It will be nice to have a company that gives you these projects and experience making you fit for the labour market.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:47:48 AM

There’s a recent post on Hiway medium page; https://medium.com/hiway-official. Although, it doesn’t have details about the end of WAY sales, it’s about Hiway developers finding the platform and getting ready for launch.

I personally can't wait for the launch of the platform. There's so much anticipation and I believe that the platform would be a good freelance job avenue for users. I've heard several opinion about the platform, but I would only believe what I see.

This type of project / website is really have a big advantage in terms on becoming more successful because now a days most of the people are really relying on the internet even on finding a job.

Yeah. I agree with that and i feel that will be the talking point of the project. Job haunting has a very large market and a lot of people willing to partake in whatever to get a monthly/weekly income.

Yes it's pretty popular now to hunt a job online instead of going to different places to look. Another good thing from it are they will save money and energy travelling to find a job.

That's right. You mentioned your skills at platform and then employer will contact you based on their needs. Online is the and easiest way to find jobs.

If it be so, what will be the means of checkmating persons claiming to have skills they really do not have? Will there be nothing like interview to really prove that the right employer and employee are matched?
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:56:22 AM

Agreed. As one of the new people into the job market with no experience, it's so hard getting job without having projects and experience. It will be nice to have a company that gives you these projects and experience making you fit for the labour market.

I think if this is an option, I would take it. A few jobs could be done by a freelancer. With Hiway option, freelancers would not be limited by location. Btw most freelancers are digital nomads, they could get the job done better than those closer.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 10:09:06 AM

I’m pretty sure Hiway isn’t just a platform that links users (employers and employees).  Blockchain technology makes it more useful. It’s more like an ecosystem. Payments options and maybe a chat room.

Having blockchain technology is what sets them apart, every other thing basically has been seen before but they listed some of the advantages that they intend to offer, like the slash in fees, that's pretty much needed, i'm yet to utilize a fully functional blockchain technology platform and i expect this project to be the first in ushering that era in the blockchain industry
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 10:17:16 AM

Well you know what they say. You need experience to get a job, but you needed a job to get experience. Hiway rating system would be it a lot easier. Users with high rating would have more chances.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 10:35:03 AM

There’s a recent post on Hiway medium page; https://medium.com/hiway-official. Although, it doesn’t have details about the end of WAY sales, it’s about Hiway developers finding the platform and getting ready for launch.

I personally can't wait for the launch of the platform. There's so much anticipation and I believe that the platform would be a good freelance job avenue for users. I've heard several opinion about the platform, but I would only believe what I see.

This type of project / website is really have a big advantage in terms on becoming more successful because now a days most of the people are really relying on the internet even on finding a job.

That's true, the fact that Hiway is a freelance job platform makes it possible for one to have several jobs and work out a schedule for meeting with the responsibilities. With time some people will be full time freelancers and leave the 9pm to 5pm jobs.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 11:23:49 AM

I’m pretty sure Hiway isn’t just a platform that links users (employers and employees).  Blockchain technology makes it more useful. It’s more like an ecosystem. Payments options and maybe a chat room.

Having blockchain technology is what sets them apart, every other thing basically has been seen before but they listed some of the advantages that they intend to offer, like the slash in fees, that's pretty much needed, i'm yet to utilize a fully functional blockchain technology platform and i expect this project to be the first in ushering that era in the blockchain industry

I wonder if Hiway platform would be the first job marketplace that would use blockchain technology. I’m prety sure there are no popular workplace with a smart contract option. Would Hiway be some what like bountyhive or Adecco( with a blockchain tech support)?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 12:22:47 PM

Is this hiway portal already working? Can we create our profile there? What is the correct link?

I don't think so, the last time I checked, they were on the test net and I guess the tokensales has been their focus for a while, since the tokensales is over, the team can now focus on their projects development and strive to complete the platform
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 12:38:58 PM

Is this hiway portal already working? Can we create our profile there? What is the correct link?

I don't think so, the last time I checked, they were on the test net and I guess the tokensales has been their focus for a while, since the tokensales is over, the team can now focus on their projects development and strive to complete the platform

Hiway portal or site is not ready, they might start working on developing portal after token sale is over. IEO is finished already at DCoin and Exmarket but awaiting update on the same
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 12:48:12 PM

A rating feature is a good idea, it would give the employer and the freelancer a reason to be more efficient and proactive in their responsibilities. It will also be helpful to other users in making decision regarding working with the user who has been rated. I see the rating features to be very necessary.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 01:02:24 PM

A rating feature is a good idea, it would give the employer and the freelancer a reason to be more efficient and proactive in their responsibilities. It will also be helpful to other users in making decision regarding working with the user who has been rated. I see the rating features to be very necessary.

Yup, that is why i am asking, i really want this project to achieve what they really goal is, I also want to freelancer for the future, and with this project, i can do a home-base job which is really good for the people who don't want a hassle play everyday.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 01:08:28 PM

Am in agreement with your opinion, people need to share their experience with others, this could either be encouraging or disappointing. I also believe it would steer up seriousness in the mind of participant to ensure that they give good service and be more efficient in their jobs.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 03:46:49 PM

If blockchain is so efficient in this area, why this was not implemented by the famous Linkedin? Why they did not see advantages? Or is it complicated which we did not understand in the better way as Linkedin?
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 04:21:54 PM

If blockchain is so efficient in this area, why this was not implemented by the famous Linkedin? Why they did not see advantages? Or is it complicated which we did not understand in the better way as Linkedin?

Might be due to LinkedIn launched when Blockchain was not so popular.  As of now LinkedIn not. announced that they thinking to move to Blockchain network. But it will be interesting to check the benefits of moving to Blockchain.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 06:12:24 PM

Not everybody will fancy putting their business or platform on the blockchain. Remember, the blockchain has not been fully adopted by the whole world and LinkedIn is not a blockchain project because not all its users use it for blockchain related jobs... Most of the jobs on LinkedIn are not related to the blockchain in any way
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:20:39 PM

Not everybody will fancy putting their business or platform on the blockchain. Remember, the blockchain has not been fully adopted by the whole world and LinkedIn is not a blockchain project because not all its users use it for blockchain related jobs... Most of the jobs on LinkedIn are not related to the blockchain in any way

I might missunderstood your statement. But you mean to say hiway will only have jobs related to Blockchain?  I think they will have jobs for everyone, not just Blockchain.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:36:54 PM

Am in agreement with your opinion, people need to share their experience with others, this could either be encouraging or disappointing. I also believe it would steer up seriousness in the mind of participant to ensure that they give good service and be more efficient in their jobs.

I think the system should carter for the provision of some portfolio review before they accept freelancers into their site, though it should not be that strict but at a level that will curb out inexperienced individuals that will leave a negative impression on the brand, like they say, first impression matters a lot and they should get that aspect right if they intend to go far
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:46:17 PM

Is there any update as to the status of the tokensale. I remember some persons were saying that the team would be giving updates on the project every Friday. Have they received the information on the tokensale on DCoin and Exmarket?

For now there is no update yet. Expectations are high and I hope the team get to respond as early as possible although there still have the whole of today being Friday to give update. Let's  be patient  still

Correct me if I am wrong, but today is SATURDAY, the 22nd day of June, 2019. The due date was yesterday but of course, the update can come when it is ready, the most important thing is getting updated.

If it's only a delay for a couple of days it is still fine I think. Often hard to estimate when something will be finalized. These developments are complex and may need more time every now and then.

Any word yet on the due report. Saturday is over here and tomorrow is Sunday, if the team lets this report comes too late, it won't be nice.

LOL, I don't really think that this should be a problem now, that update is coming late shouldn't be a reason to raise alarms. There are much important things to be worried about but I believe an update will be given when it is ready. We just have to exercise patience.

You say that if an update is not delivered on time that is no problem at all? Is that how seriously you take things in general?

LOl, you must have been too quick to read what I wrote that you didn't quite let it digest in you... Raising alarms will only give rise to FUD. What I am saying is that it is better an update comes late than it didn't come at all. But seeing as the team hasn't even said why the update is coming late, you are allowed to be really concerned if you want to be  Smiley

My intention wasn'tto raise any alarms but come on, there is always potential for teams to abuse the trust of investors. You describe the situation like that is not a possibility, but it is!

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 09:13:20 AM

Team should communicate good or bad updates to the followers. And hiway was providing weekly update till tokens sale /IEO was going on. But those updates does not contain anything related to IEO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: