Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:29:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Investing In AltCoin Still Worth it in 2019?  (Read 2808 times)
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 03:57:59 AM

If you pick good projects and hold them for at least 2-3 years, then yes, your efforts might be rewarded.

Most cryptocurrency enthusiasts prefer to HODL. This simple strategy includes holding onto a coin for a long period of time in order to generate a more sizable return on investment once the coin has exponentially increased in value.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:01:44 AM

As, you know Bitcoin has already take move towards the upward direction and reached above 100% return if we calculate the base price of just 20 days back. Some altcoins are also synchronise with is move as the Bitcoin price movement representing as an index for whole crypto market. This is the time to invest for the altcoins may be you will get your desired profit in this 2019 or the next year.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:53:18 AM

Ethereum is absolutely a great altcoin to invest with. No doubts about that. Though you can still choose from various altcoins but ethereum's potential is far ahead from the others. There are a lot of opportunities this year 2019. We have a variety of altcoins to choose from. I'd still prefer ethereum as my major long term investment. I believe that this coin has a powerful and strong objective and applications that is why I have chosen it.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 05:00:53 AM

We are still now in the second quarter of 2019 everything would be happen within this year so i guess is really worth investing in altcoins specially on ethereum there are lots of possibilities that we can get more investors and the demand would be higher in crypto market.
Still a lots of time for investors to study and understand the possibilities of moving upwards, if you have spare money and if you can buy more Alts then best to do that, while the the market still down from the last time high.

If you have time to read more about ETH, this coin have a lots to bring inside your portfolio, keep buying and hold, long terms plan will give huge benefits.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 05:24:15 AM

Of course, there are lots of good and potential coins that are currently cheap, like ETH and ripple are the best choices in my opinion
kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 06:01:10 AM

Certainly it's really working investing in altcoins today because bitcoin price is so low now so it's better for alctoins to invest like ethereum because the higher the price of altcoins today is higher than bitcoin.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 07:11:56 AM

There is nothing like late comer in crypto space and altcoins are very cheap too ,you can choose from top 100 or 50 and so far this year proves that crypto is here to stay so joining the train in 2019 is never too late

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 07:21:10 AM

Most of the ICO nowadays are just money grabbers but there are some good projects that you can invest and gain a bit of profit, research and lot of reading is involve if you want to know where to invest, bitcoin is gaining a lot but altcoin is barely moving i`ll suggest pick an altcoin in the top five to invest.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 07:24:08 AM

Investing in altcoins in 2019 is still profitable and will always be profitable, the cryptocurrency is only developing and more and more investors come into this area, so you can easily invest without thinking, the main thing is to invest in top altcoins, ethereum is very good for this.
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 08:00:00 AM

there is no doubt that ETH has a bright future. so many backings from great tech and also promising future tech updates. virtually the best and easiest blockchain that is accessible to all. non-complex , there is more to come and it just points that ETH will do well. good for hodl.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 08:09:00 AM

Good and promising bounty projects will never die and it will be always good and right time to invest in altcoins anytime if they are good and investment worthy. But we must be on alert that the market has also fake projects always looking for a good time to scam potential investors and bounty hunters.

CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 09:09:28 AM

Ethereum is not just called the king of the Altcoins, it rightfully owns this title. Long-term investment in ETH is a great idea.

viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 880

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 09:09:42 AM

I think it makes sense to invest not only in eth but also in ltc, xmr and dash. That is to invest in old coins that are still at the top of capitalization.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 09:26:12 AM

Altcoins should always be evaluated. Judging by the volume, the majority thinks like me. Because we move slower by trading just with BTC. However, the more the investment object, the greater the chance of gain.
JackGarden

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 09:27:18 AM

I have been involved in the project winbix.io because I really like their idea and the project very high rating and from professionals. The project is a very interesting solution to the existing problem for the successful sale of its products by minimal cost and time. I wish success to the team in the implementation of such an interesting idea and most importantly, that the maximum benefit was to all participants. Follow closely for events and news!
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 09:29:36 AM

Certainly it's working really investing in altcoins today because of the very low price of bitcoin today and also the possibility of even lowering its price and I'm certain that you'll earn a lot when altcoins have invested like ethereum

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 09:39:47 AM

For me, it really depends on the demand and how these projects are adopting it massively.

One of the key factors that altcoins can't proceed to their roadmap is because of their dependence to Ethereum's coin value. As Ethereum still not yet recovered from its losses, some of them are just waiting for the market to go up before proceeding to their next task in roadmap.

As for the others, they are continuing their services but the progress is so slow. I have seen some admins in various Telegram groups that they're saying like this, "As the old saying goes, Rome wasn't built in a day".

Yes, we know that already and it's kind of frustrating for altcoin holders. But on a different perspective, if it has a working MVP that satisfies the customers and with strong marketing presence, maybe it's worth investing in that specific altcoin while the price is still low. 

Losses are normal, and it's part of the game. There's no such thing as stock or crypto trading without experiencing short to long term losses.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 09:47:16 AM

They have the same concept. Utilizing transaction and gateway for payments but eth has a wider approach since their platform can used as a tokenized machine for a lot of projects and aspiring projects out there. It is deem tested on waters and you know it. BTC value is only based on traditional belief that it was the king of all coins but in reality it is just same with gold that has value because of the traditional aspect. You know it that eth has a mulyifunction used compared to btc.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 10:26:26 AM

Ethereum is not just called the king of the Altcoins, it rightfully owns this title. Long-term investment in ETH is a great idea.

Considering on average daily transaction, i am agree that ethereum is king of altcoin. Investing on ethereum is more safer than others altcoin because with smart contract, its good for bussiness and its already used by many platform.
I think investing on good altcoin could give us big profits because many altcoin have good partnertship and some altcoin project improve their platform.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 11:59:50 AM

Certainly it's working really investing in altcoins today because of the very low price of bitcoin today and also the possibility of even lowering its price and I'm certain that you'll earn a lot when altcoins have invested like ethereum
Now there is uncertainty on the market, and if Bitcoin will return to the level of 3 thousand, then there will be an opportunity to buy much better

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: